Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Tan!!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Ryvita

Originally posted by peachypants
    eh who was being serious? i just thought it was funny!

god ya cant say anything on here.

I completely agree .... maybe you should take your own advice though?
    Just a suggestion ;)
    and u do it SO well.

now id rather not be held responsible for starting up this pathetic thread again.

buh-bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

and what advice was that?

You were complaining that you "can't say anything on here". Yet you called this thread "pathetic" .... practice what you preach and all that :)

I just think that the girl who started this thread is getting a hard time ... She's been made out to be some kind of Bimbo because she wanted to ask a question about fake tan.

i never called anyone in particular pathetic.....the petty b1tching that arose out of it was pathetic. and i stated that i found it amusing!

my deepest most sincere apologies!

oh and if u want to talk about hypocrisy, your saying how ravenheads getting a hard time and yet your response to seraphina wasnt exactly the nicest post i've ever read, all she did was point out the obvious. but thats just my opinion.

so lets just agree to disagree.

i never called anyone in particular pathetic.....the petty b1tching that arose out of it was pathetic. and i stated that i found it amusing!

my deepest most sincere apologies!

oh and if u want to talk about hypocrisy, your saying how ravenheads getting a hard time and yet your response to seraphina wasnt exactly the nicest post i've ever read, all she did was point out the obvious. but thats just my opinion.

so lets just agree to disagree.

I thought she deserved it but that's just my opinion ;)

Fair enough though! I did jump down both your throats - sorry about that!

I do think it was interesting how people reacted to this thread though: I think it raises a few interesting questions about women and how they are seen these days and more importantly how they see themselves.

Admittedly I do feel that most people were taking the p1ss ... especially the "you go girl" stuff ... at least I hope they were :dunno:

• Advertisement

tbh is probably would have been better somewhere like PI, it was always gonna get the p1ss taken out of it here.

It was there in the beginning and was moved as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Ryvita
    Admittedly I do feel that most people were taking the p1ss ... especially the "you go girl" stuff ... at least I hope they were :dunno:
    i most certainly was:)

Originally posted by tman
    i most certainly was:)

You know I'm not so sure you were. There was too much emotion ... you typed it like you really meant it!

There's no need to be ashamed Tman ... you're a big american talk show host trapped in a mans body!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

You go girl!!!!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Ryvita
    It was there in the beginning and was moved as far as I know.

yea i guess i wouldnt really consider it a "problem" but at the same time it didnt really fit in with this forum, at least not if she wanted it taken seriously.

ah well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

yea i guess i wouldnt really consider it a "problem" but at the same time it didnt really fit in with this forum, at least not if she wanted it taken seriously.

ah well!

First off it was posted in PI & moved .....
    Secondly I would have to agree with Ryvita - This threat was started to see if I could get some info on whether or not other women had this problem with a particular brand of fake tan. Nothing more .... So get a life guys, just because a girl wears fake tans doesn't make her a bimbo.....You can be gauranteed that a lot of girls that you know wear tan & you don't even realise it.... so get a life. Caring about what you look like when you go out does not make you a bimbo.:mad:

Advertisement