Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate sg 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The jaffa arent thick their just a bit primative compeared to us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭dictatorcat

bad choice of words but you get my drift!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

A polite way of putting it lol

Im sure the more likley thing is another gouauld (B`all)
    Will capture either a tokra or a tarai with the anti super soldier weapons and then mass produce it.

Then either Anubis will just stop making his super soldiers since they would be useless or the jafa will raid system lords jafa and take there anti super soldier weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

since the alpha site belongs to the SGC (can't spell tauri? tari? touri? ffs) i'd guess they'd get it, and others would have access to it if they want (which i'm gussing they will).

my bet is that the tok'ra will be almost non-existent for the next few episodes and then come back for the season finale and save the day (I'm guessing Anubis's BBD's (Big Black Dudes) will play a big part along with the grim reaper himself) by coming up with some clever arse thing which they could have done mid season to thwart the bad guys (with the help of the SGC guys and the Jafar (Jaffas? they certainly aren't seedless:rolleyes:) which will reunite them all, but at the last minute there'll be a big cliffhanger until next season.

as for the spoiler stuff above, there's a whole load of stuff in this months SFX which you can read for free at your local newsagents if you can't bear paying for it (they have it in easons and reads if you're interested) which explains a whole load of stuff you probably didn't know.

needless to say the spoilers are definately true, and.............I'm off home to watch the old series on Sky 1 @ 6pm.

ain't I a stinker! :D:D:D

P.S. just out of curiosity, did o'neill ever make a smart comment about t'ealc's little blonde beardy thing? didn't see all of the episodes, but i can't imagine he'd let it go without any funny comments.

Yes in one episode Tel`c was off woruld for some time and when he returned he had it and o`niell went to touch it (or something like that and tel`c just gave him this weird look)

Ok long story short i think i may have figured out some stuff. This could or could not be a spoiler but if i am right dont post it cause i dont want it ruined.I think

Possible
    The new SG1 spin off seris is called Atlantis. We assume that that means the spin off is related to the Lost city. I am willing to bet that the lost city is on earth and it is the city of Atlantis

I Like Cake.

I hate 2parters and 3parters cause u have to wait sooooo long for the next part. Remember that 1 stargate 4 parter?- that was horrible!

• Advertisement

i think anyone with 3 braincells to rub together would come to that user m8

Damm now i only have 3?
    I had 5 last week, damm no sleep killing the brain cells

:p get a good night sleep and they might come back

Btw user i didnt mean to insult you :ninja:

No offence taken. - but since it took almost 5 min to type those 3 words i think im down to only 2 brain cells :(

SG1 2nite cant wait.
    I just realised that we never discuss SG the movie. What did you all think of it personley i prefer SG1 and the feel to it.

In the movie and SG1 the one thing i just do not understand is that planet Abydios has allot of naquada on it they saved that planet several times the locals would have had no problem with the SGC setting up a mining operation there. Its too late for that now i know but it would have been worth it when they had the chance.

Want a SG1 forum go here and show your interest

• Advertisement

would the spinoff be anything to do with the world they visited with marina sirtis? if they are going to call it atlantis i'm guessing it's going to have some watery elements to it, and although it wasn't wuite 'water' in that episode, there was still some sort of civilisation there apart from what they encountered cos there was all those buildings etc. in the background which the current inhabitants would obviously not need.

can't imagine daniel just leaving that lot unexplored. esp. as they parted on kinda good terms (sort of).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by User45701
    SG1 2nite cant wait.
    I just realised that we never discuss SG the movie. What did you all think of it personley i prefer SG1 and the feel to it.

In the movie and SG1 the one thing i just do not understand is that planet Abydios has allot of naquada on it they saved that planet several times the locals would have had no problem with the SGC setting up a mining operation there. Its too late for that now i know but it would have been worth it when they had the chance.
    They feared Goa'uld reprisal so they had the Abydonian gate buried at the end of the pilot, no? So they couldn't have a mining operation.

Also 'Atlantis' won't be that water planet. Did you not see SG-1 recently? Daniel uncovered the idea that the lost city was an ancient human civilization. Why can you think of an ancient human mythological civilization? I can: Atlantis. Won't have anything to do with water, I imagine 'coz the SFX are too costly.

The gate was re-opened. mabe your right bout it not being water but i would say it will be because sam hereself said they put way to much money into SFX and in the last episode u know there gona spend WAY too much but since they have confermed a 8th seris of SG1 that means that the last epsiode in this seris wont be the last episode.

found out that SG: Atlantis will be based around
    the idea that they uncover the lost city of atlantis (I'm assuming it's going to be submerged) which was built on earth by the ancients and somehow leads them to a distant part of the universe not covered in SG1 where a primitive race are under threat from a new mysterious enemy.

not sure how they get there, if it's through the stargate or another device in atlantis (think it's likely to be the latter though) but lots of interesting stuff is bound to happen anyway.
    also heard some of the cast of SG1 will be at the helm for some SG: Atlantis episodes, specifically Chris Judge.

Earth is in the procted planets treaty, one of the terms of that treaty is that earth can not advance to a tech point where they could be a threat to the gouauld.

Earth now has body amour than resist staff blasts
    Space ships that can be a threat to gould motherships.

As soon as this conflict with anubis is over the other system lords will have a go at earth.

Atlantis is under water however as i know it the sheild protecting atlantis fails after they go through to the new galaxy destroying the city

one of the terms of that treaty is that earth can not advance to a tech point where they could be a threat to the gouauld

Earth isnt held to that because Bail and some other guy agreeded that earth didnt have to give up its tech or stargate because Jack and co saved his life

The terms where the gould do not attack earth and in return
    1.The asguard give them right of ship passage through the "passage of nilon"
    2.Earth cant advance technologicaly to be a threat to the gould

Oh 2nites episode is startin C u in a hour

hey, it's the holodoc!

you need to rewatch that ep user because your wrong

And ya its the doc from voyager :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

• Advertisement

What he said
    Its such a pity. I hope the memorial is good

best ep ever !

What's happened to SG-1? The first half of the season was just "okay", and then the second half comes along and the level of quality shoots up! Not that I'm complaining... just a little sad :(

I knew the baby would be named Janet. Nice part where sam listed all the names of people who are alive because of her.
    Good movie.
    I am looking forward to seing Richerd picako (is that his name? The docter from voyger)in more episodes. Next weeks episode has him I THINK cause i know that its a NID related episode.

So will we have a new doctor in the last 3 episodes and next seris? does anyone know the name of the actor cast to do it?

I was confused on 1 point..... In last weeks episode Sgt.? got shot my telc with his staff while wearing the amour and he was prettry ok he just got up. When O`niell got shot he was hurt badley with the same amour

EDIT :
    Originally posted by bizmark
    best ep ever !
    Indeed I thought the combat scene was amazing, very real.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

:(

I'm in shock, hadn't a clue this was coming.

I litterally screamed 'Noo!' when it happened.

:(

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Put spoiler warnings in your posts, some people may not have seen the episode yet.

very good, best yet imho.

robert picardo (ironically) btw, and from what i understand he's in it till the end of the series.

Well he does play a good NID guy, not as good as Q but he does still play a good NID guy.

It could have been the Ashen who attacked the promethus a few episodes back - They would not like humans since the main ashen food producing planet was probbley wiped out because of earth

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Tonight's episode sucked.

Advertisement