Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So... What's Pissing *YOU* Off Today!?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Two suspected broken toes!!!
    I dropped a 5kg weight off a lab aparatus from about waste height on my foot. It landed on it's edge and i was only wearin light runners!! Walkin hurts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Walls

The way some folks faff about for hours on the internet/Boards but can't be arsed to send an email which they would do if they were half way civilised.

That bloody whiney cow who makes my and every one else's life hell with the complaining and criticising and the atmosphere she creates but God help anyone who might fail to fall at her feet and lick the soles of her shoes.

Sisters who think they are God's gift.

Rain.

Buses.

Scumbags who threaten me on the way home from work or who don't recognise they're on the open street when they give each other hand jobs. (I mean, for God's sake....:mad: )

Thin bi**hs. Bitches.

I'm done. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

The fact that I have to swap out a DLT drive in about 3 hours thus preventing me from getting shitfaced in a pub until much later than I'd planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,573 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Swap out the DLT drive while in the pub. You'll be a real hit with the lay-deez.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    you in ucd? :)

CIT .. i think i was being a bit specific. Its more of a human
    thing.. alot of them being ignorent.. lots of nice people of course
    its just hard to notice them among alL of the annoying ones..

also.. letting myself get annoyed at people
    not having money
    being tired
    failing exams.(again)

..hmm.. food.:D :ninja:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

perhaps theres a bunch of them in all colleges :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

IRMA v cdwow.ie :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

NETSCAPE!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Netscape 4, yuck it should so be shot in the head, but companies and universities etc. everywhere still seem to insist on people using it :(

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

The fact that I got half my usual money this week, and I've to pay two weeks rent on Monday.

The fact that we have no oil so our house is like outer Siberia.

The fact that due to my own lack of funds and my housemates impending trip to the Iron Maiden gig, we will not be getting oil in the forseable future.

Stupid oompa-loompa commerce birds, this is the science floor, fcuk off!

Knowing that I'm going to fail both my assignments cos I can't write essays for sh!t

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

Aristotle's Political Ranting ,
    College Work ( too much too soon)
    National Express - British Coach Service - Sweet Jesus give me Strength
    Saying Goodbye to Girlfriend - But will see her soon
    Been A poor student and Broke seriously
    Where did the money go ??????

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The fact I have 5 problem sheets due this week and an exam on friday with no work done for any of them.
    The fact that my mates dont have any money to go out.
    The fact i came into college 3 hours early today with the intention of getting work done but im here online instead of doing the aforementioned 5 problem sheets.
    The fact im gonna get 39hrs a week in work over christmas when i have a load of studying to do and 7 unfinished games...
    The fact that i have to explain the PS2 bundles to everyone when im in work.
    The fact i have to go to work after my exam on fri instead of going out.
    The fact our broadband at home is fecking up repeatedly.
    The fact that at the moment i weigh about a stone more than i want to.
    The fact that Belfield is colder than a witch's tit during the winter.
    The fact that im starting everything here with 'the fact'

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Whats pissing me off today?
    A bad dream last night and very little sleep.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

...Christ!
    I only ever seem to enjoy nights out now when they aren't planned and I have no money... (I wager this applies to a lot of other people)

Any other time, the night ends up a complete flop!
    First few months of being jobless and single are starting to piss me off, but that'd mainly down to my ugly mug and complete laziness.

Also, people who automatically 'assume' they are your friends. I've met quite a lot of them now, and it was joyous to see their rubbery faced reaction when I'd slur the odd 'FUCK OFF' and start throwing a wobbler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Traffic ... I spent 2 hours in traffic this morning ... the first fcuking morning of operation free flow ... they should call it operation lets see how the fcuking cops can make a complete sh1t of the traffic

& now my day has gotten a million times worse with he news of those fcukers in IMRA suing cdwow :mad: ... crowd of arse bandits ... will the continuous ass-fcuking of us poor consumers ever cease :confused: :mad:

Oh & before I forget, the fact that my car is costing me more to repair than it fcuking cost :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭neoB

Car heater took ages to warm up and decided to get hot when I arrive at college.
    Maths professor doesn't speak to clearly so it is tough to understand what the heck he is talking about.
    He is ALWAYS late, and right when I am about to leave he gets to class and tells me if I leave im considered absent. (though he is late and if he isn't in the class at a certain time we are allowed to walk off)
    Nothing fit right clothes wise, so I look like a slob in college today.
    My carrots are all dried up :( and I have no cash to grab a snack ( even if I did, I coulnd't because I am on a diet) :mad:
    Dealing with the phone company later today ... I hate HATE waiting for someone to talk to on those things.. Press 1..press 2 ... please wait.. all of our representatives are busy.. finally after that was said nearly 20 times.. they pick up and only to tell you " I'm sorry, I am not sure about that. Let me call so and so" and more waiting.
    Oh & before I forget, the fact that my car is costing me more to repair than it fcuking cost
    I hear that LoneGunM@an. :mad: Some ederly woman hit me, and since my car damages are way more than what my car is worth.. it won't be fixed. Making my car to be totaled out. :mad: I just ****ing got a new paint job and the air fixed and among other things. Now after puting money into it, which was a lot, its going to be taken away leaving me with no car :mad: And my insurance is up once more. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

right now...the ****-head sending netsends in the labs below us interrupting my assignment. i wouldnt mind if he/she were writing something funny but they are not so i hope they die a slow and painful death.

also the spacebar on this keyboard is ****ered majorly pissing me off

and the culchie in our class laughing his culchie laugh pissing me and no doubt everyone else off.

other than that the lack of money sleep and the opposite sex in my life is quite depressing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭SeeYouJimmy

the significant other decided to got to geneva to work for six monts and she forgot to tell me

thants kinda pissing me off today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

im after finishing my can of coke and have to go to the canteen to get another

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

still doing that problem sheet which although its coming together i wish it was finished as i won't relax till i hand it in and then i still have to do the report happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Trying to shake off a cold this past week, still not happening.

This cold weather has finally killed off my car battery, gonna have to replace it.

Ordered a Chinese takeaway for some comfort eating to cheer myself up and the f*ckers left out my bbq ribs :mad:

Hum of dog****e from the vicinity of my front door but I can't see the offending turd anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

9 years!

Surely this is a record?

:eek: shiiiiiiiitt I didn't realise :o

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

There's zombie threads, and then there's...ZOMBIE THREADS

Funny to see how much the posting style in AH has changed over time though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement