Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So... What's Pissing *YOU* Off Today!?

Options
  • 26-11-2003 11:52am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Slight Miffage.

YAY!!!
    Seriously, YAY!!!
    Wan the MTV Europe Music Awards 2003, most definitely the best ****ing show I’ve never seen in my life…

Of course, when it’s advertised 24-7 over the course of months previous to it being aired, one can’t help becoming enthralled, can they? I mean, who doesn’t want an entire channel being swamped with the continuous repetitive showing of the same ****ing shows all day, every day for months on end? “OEMG, MTEV EOROPE MUESIC AWAERDS 2000000333 WIELL SHOEW IN, LIEK, OEMFG, TOE DAEYS YAEY, HERES A SMAELL TAEST OEF WAHT TOE EXPAECT THIES YAER – BOB, BOB, PLAEY TAHT TAEP OEF LAEST YAERS SHOW ABUOT NIENTY TIEMS PLZ TA COZ IETS THE FUECKING WIN OLOLL!
    I can’t once remember there being anything half decent in ANY of the previous MTV Award shows, and I think they’ve watered down the hype of the 2003 one by ranting and raving and blabbering about any and all possible topics to do with the last ones… “DOE YOU REAMEMBAR WAHT MARDONNA WAZ WAERING LAEST YAER? BOB, PLAEY DAT TAEP AGAINE, YOU KNOEW, THE FASHOIN VIECTIMZ OEF MTV, AEND THIES TIEM PLAEY IT ABOOT SEVEAN HUNDERD TIEMS TA THX OLOL!
    And then, above all the ****e goings on, they are absolutely ****ing amazed to announce this years ****ing bestest host of all, some annoying pop tart called misses Christ Aguil****ra or some bollocks like that. She is, like many pop stars, a person who has made a name for herself through her image – And that is of some ugly bitch selling herself through simple lack of clothing. Sure she can sing, but by **** she’s one annoying bastard. Also, I’m just ITCHING to see the whole event get repeated continuously for the next couple of ****ing months - I mean god forbid that should someone miss the show, the world might explode in a shower of steaming anal excrements. “AEND NOEW, TOEDAY, WE’LL RE-RUN THE AWAERDS SOE DAT YOU CAEN VOET FOR WHO YOU THUOGHT WAS THE WORSTE DRESSED COZ YOU’ER ALL MORONS AEND WIELL WAETCH IT OLOL

Now, other than that, let’s take a little look at reality television, something that has crawled out from under some rock somewhere and magically became the ‘IN THING’ of TV Entertainment. Of course we want to watch people ‘living’ in a house, especially those of us with no real ****ing life of our own - of course we want to see some blonde **** belching her way through her marriage and cracking jokes about her rectal stench, yes reality television has become ****ing riveting stuff lately, and if you’re not partial to belching, well, you could always flip the channel to that “AMAZING NEW SHOW” about “RICH GIRLS WE REALLY GIVE A **** ABOUT” or “HERE’S ANOTHER BIG BROTHER RIP OFF THAT DOESN’T TAKE PLACE IN A HOUSE… NO REALITY TV FANS, IT’S BASED IN A BAD ASS MOTHA****IN’ SALON WITH PONCEY GAY ASS MOFO’S DOING HAIR! PHEER OUR ENTERTAINING SKILLS!

And then I seem to have the topic of music crop up to mind, especially that of the pop genre. Of course, we all love hearing cover versions of great classic songs, especially when they’re performed by boy/girl band bastards with an obvious lack of brain cells and respect for the previous artist. Also, I had the pleasure of being stuck in the house on a Friday night whilst my PC was melting in front of me, so to quench the lack of music I decided that a dose of 2FM might help. Low and Behold, they gifted me with an hour long injection of the hottest stars in the rap scene - people with a loveable vocabulary disorder named “IM A HARD ****”. If I wanted to listen to the continuous bleating of the words, ****, ****ing, ****, mother****er, bastard, bitch, bling ****ing bling and stuff like that I’d kick my father in the balls and tolerate one of his ****ing lectures.

I’m so ****ing infuriated with the (mostly American) perception of ‘entertainment’.
    American’s are probably one of very few races who prove to be ****ing geniuses, yet at the same time they can proudly don a ‘stupid ****ing ****’ personality at will.

And what about all these ****ing immigrants coming into the country. Very few of them have a legitimate reason to come here, and fewer still don’t come here to ****ing leech off our ****ing system. I suppose it’s not their fault - after all, if someone offered you everything you could possibly need in life on a silver platter, why would you refuse? All it takes is for you to get pregnant, sail over and give birth to your new ‘Irish’ child and demand that the government start treating you as a VI-****ing-P citizen. I was living in the flats for nearly five ****ing years before the simple fact that they were being knocked down gave us the chance to actually get a house off the corpo. There were plenty of families who had been in the flats double, if not triple that time, some even with handicapped children, and had been waiting all that time to be housed yet when some immigrant family move in next door and are given their house a week or two afterwards, we’re expected not to give out, and if we do, we automatically become ****ing racist?

I’m ****ing English, so technically I’m a foreigner too, but by **** I was brought here for reasons out of my control and because I couldn’t get out of it I decided to do the normal thing, and that is to get on with it, get educated, work and try to live a normal life yet it’s slightly difficult these days whilst watching these ****s come over and, rather than do the civil thing, take advantage of a loop hole in the system and scam their way through life. These guys get their own houses, cars, bus passes, money, hospital priority and MORE for absolutely NOTHING, and above it all they’re generally really ****ing arrogant and ****ish to the ‘ACTUAL’ citizens who are actually ****ing WORKING

One more thing that’s been eating my ****ing brains is the state of ****ing hospitals and their staff these days. My mothers been in that coma for the last ****ing five years and what ****ing kills me is the fact that these ****s are paid to look after patients, not lock them in a ****ing room, neglect them of their basic needs such as a little physio therapy and maybe a little wash now and again. Because my mothers current minders are lazy little ****ing bastards, my mothers arms are clenched up, her neck and legs are ****ed, she’s thinner than my ****ing finger, she’s always dirty and if she does come out of her present state she’ll be absolutely ****ed for life anyway, all because these ****ing morons can’t be ****ing arsed to do their ****ing job. I can’t remember what I typed about those immigrants a couple of paragraphs back but I bet if one of them had a ****ing stubbed toe or a sore thumb they’d get better ****ing treatment than a long term coma victim.

If you haven’t noticed I’m currently enduring a phase of utter ****ing outright rage. What the flying **** is going on around here in this dickhead country!?
    But don’t worry about poor old me, after all, I’m sure one of the countless millions of ****ing ads about car insurance or taking out loans will perk me right ****ing up.

So, I ask you, what the **** is pissing YOU off today!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

hmm I am sensing some anger here!

Although I do agree with nearly everything you have said!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Well I've got a manky contact rash inbetween my fingers that hurts like fúck. Also I was out last night, a fit burd keeps randomly kissing me..... and then ****ing off to her boyfriend. WOMEN CAN'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS..... ITS NOT FAIR ;) anyway... last night was ****e.... got píssed, lent my mate 20 quid, he gambled it all in about 10 minutes and then píssed off home. Lots and lots píssing me off at the moment, I shan't go into it.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

[sarcasstic response] THIES POASSST! [/sarcastic response] :D

Serious response, the fact that i'm in training in work atm and i've not slept in days...and I can't keep my eyes open...and all the seats down the back are taken!!

I CAN'T FUCKING FOCUS MY EYES!!! THEY'VE GOT MINDS OF THEIR OWN RIGHT NOW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

rar,

agree with most/all of ya there Ropey. Though, i'd say only 25% if even of Americans are smart. Most i've met or talked too are prtty dumb, not everone who speaks English is from America and also there is a country called Ireland you ****ing arse tissue.

Also whats pissing me off? I wanna go home to bed and sleep but staying for my next lecture.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Pain in my back.
    The neverending web site I'm doing.
    Thinking bout a girl I knew four years ago and have recently made contact with again.

That's about it at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭patch

Now THAT'S a fupping rant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

What's pissing me off today?

Well, for starters...

The inadequacy of the gardaí and the legal system.
    The slowness of eircom in implementing broadband.
    The unmanageably high prices of houses/apartments.
    The poor service and slowness of An Post.
    The pathetic state of the local pot-hole infested roads.
    Northern Ireland drivers and their attitudes on the M1.
    The weather.
    Politicians.
    Ireland in general.

F**k television. There's bigger fish to fry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭Panda

retarded childish java lecturers,
    he was writing stuff up on the board and a person in the class said she couldnt see the board and instead of writing more legibly, he started getting sarky and continued the line onto the wall.

his mother must be proud.

other than that, not enough sleep.
    i've been constantly tired for about 3 months.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

People who constantly whine, type in gamer speak and subject other people to the most mundane complaints.

Other things annoying me today was someone who commented on what time I came into the office. A junior to me saying I was late is now collecting her P45. So my day got a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,942 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Fear that what I eat in the canteen in work will subject me to another dose of food poisoning.

Having to do the same **** day in day out every day for months, and yet still my manager has to ask "do you know how to do this?"

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

The fact that a Rant & Rave forum would have been the perfect place to post this has my idea gone through last year

BOO I SAY, BOO

BOO URNS !!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Finding out the government cnuts are going to make us pay both PRSI and PAYE on our "benefits" (i.e VHI!) so they can afford to have more f**king holidays and give them and their unionised lackies stupidly large pay increase :mad:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Right now - wading through a weeks worth of reports and finding out that about 1/7 of the stuff is done :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Big Eyes

Tight, binding underwear.
    And the persistant joke that is Irish rail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

The Service industry in Ireland. Any of the various services i have ordered/paid for in the last 6 months have either

a) not delivered/implemented
    b) very very late

I wonder what these companied do with my money. Nothing works in Ireland i'd swear.

Oh and the F**KING SHOPS AND THEIR F**KING CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS FOR THE LAST MONTH. You do not have christmas carols on November 1st.
    Greedy f**king ****s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

The fact that the @ key on my freakin tube is activated by the " key

The fact that the \\|? freakin "hash" key wont print and i cant find the B**ch!!

The fat dude with the head like a can of dog food driving a 4WD Pajero with the alsatian in the back and the mobile to his lug who nearly ran me off the road near Malahide earlier to day.

The fact that I cant bottle a 3 foot putt with any regularity

the fact that my mobile rings off after about 11 secs and I have bust my buns running down the stairs to answer it.

Dont get me goin
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by Bard
    The inadequacy of the gardaí and the legal system.
    The slowness of eircom in implementing broadband.
    The unmanageably high prices of houses/apartments.
    The poor service and slowness of An Post.
    The pathetic state of the local pot-hole infested roads.
    Northern Ireland drivers and their attitudes on the M1.
    The weather.
    Politicians.
    Ireland in general.

I agree Bard. And these have pissed me off so long now that I'm leaving the country next year, can't bloody wait.

Anyway the only thing that pissed me off was... all the way home was lookin forward to dinner and I get stew :rolleyes:

Oh and paying off my credit card bill :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

In one word?
    EVERYTHING

Not much different from any other day really.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

The Muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Problem sheet due in next friday which i am starting now cause i know its gonna be a bitch.

Experimental write-up which i just want to get finished so i can hand it in.

and the fact that i've been doctoring the results so i can actually hand in the experiment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

Originally posted by Billy Turdhed
    The fact that the @ key on my freakin tube is activated by the " key

The fact that the \\|? freakin "hash" key wont print and i cant find the B**ch!!
    :D

change the regional settings then
    that should fix ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

This Dutch prick and Hippy.
    (customers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

My sore throat.

The fact that I have to get an x-ray on my lower back for ailments unknown (probably an inflamed disk or something).

Bus Eireann and everything about the cnuts.

'Friends' who don't contact you for weeks on end and then suddenly ring you and expect you to drop everything to go out with them and listen to their moany $hit.

The fact that due to college and two part-time jobs that I haven't had a day off in about a month (roll on xmas hols!!!!)

Stupid Trinity Hall cnuts and their stupid rules for paying the fee's to stay there - gotta love this - I emailed them about the fee's last tuesday, Didn't hear anything by sunday night so I sent them an email asking for an update - they then send me an email asking me something and demanding an immediate answer as it was 'important to hear from me asap'. Jesus, if they were in such a hurry, why did they drag their saddlebag asses in replying to me. kunts kunts kunts!!!!

Snobby dublin bitches - was walking onto parnell street earlier today when on a narrow path 3 girls came walking abreast of each other, arms linked, effectively forcing me to walk onto the road to get around them!!! Their collective smug looks seemed to make me believe that they thought I'd walk around them so as not to ruin their perfect stride and how cool they looked. I just walked straight into the middle one at full speed and literally walked over her (I $hit you not, I felt a foot getting mashed under my foot). Tellin' yiz girls - don't mess with a guy who's listening to metal on his headphones!!!

THat fcukin' cold breeze blowing thru dublin all day.

People in your class who know you don't like them but insist on trying to talk to you anyway.

The french.

Fcukin' big-mouthed knob-jockey guys collecting money for charity - when they try to address you, all you can see is mouth, mouth and more mouth. There was this goit up on dawson street today outside my fave cafe to have my lunch in - he tried to hail me on the way in and all I could see was his stupid gob opening and some "roysh" $hite coming out of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not uncharitable, but all he got from me today was "pi$$ off".

Was in the middle of me brekkie in the college cafe this morning - had two scones on my plate (and a cuppa coffee). Had buttered and marmaladed the first one and was in the process of eating it. All of a sudden, this hand alights upon my butter and starts to lift it up (which I had fcukin' paid for!!!). I traced the hand to its owner, some burd, and she's sayin' "so are you finished with this, loike?" all the while removing the butter further and further away from me, with my other unbuttered scone in plain view. I just raised me index finger for a moment, prompting her to hold on. I then swallowed the (half-chewed) mouthful and put the other piece of scone number 1 down. I'm tellin' ya, I could've destroyed her right there and then, but sufficed with a "put it down". She did (albeit a bit reluctantly) and stalked back over to her table muttering something. I muttered back, a bit loud mind you, "dumb presumptious pig" and smiled when she looked back. Ok, I dealt with it well, but it still pi$$ed me off.

Having some dumb burd ringing me 4 - 5 times in a row even if I don't answer the first time.

Hmmmm, its been a bad day, hasn't it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The fact that I have to have a group project in for Monday but nobody in my group ever turns up for college.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

I have 2 weeks to do four fecking assignments....

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

I'm 25 and still live at home with my parents when i have a goergous girlfriend who i want to ravage every night but can't.

I'm 25 and still yet to finish my degree.

I'm 25 and have no money.

I'm so lazy, i could get a first in my degree no problem but i'll probably just sit back and get a 2.2 or something.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

• Lack of broadband in my area
    • Lack of funds for Xmas :(
    • The fact that I cannot seem to get my hands on a pair of Buffalo trainers for Xmas pressie
    • Slowness of my PC
    • Slowness of my internet connection
    • Having to work in the pishin rain
    • Attitudes of NI drivers on roads other than the M1 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

motorists

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Orange-faced Oompa-loompa law/commerce chicks with "Nope" tattooed across their bulbous asses who stand in every door way and in clusters around the exits from lecture theatres.
    If I wasn't so damn nice I'd knock em out of the way like the pituary bowling pins they are.

Exams and my dodgey alarm clock.

Dealing with imminent major change in my life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

the fact that i have to work the whole weekend and have loads of assignments to do!!!:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement