Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So... What's Pissing *YOU* Off Today!?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by SyxPak
    Orange-faced Oompa-loompa law/commerce chicks with "Nope" tattooed across their bulbous asses who stand in every door way and in clusters around the exits from lecture theatres.

Lemme guess, you're in trinity college, too?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

The Irish Record Music Association (IRMA) who are a bunch of fcukers after it comes out they're now trying to stop Cd-wow selling us cheap CDs so we can be ripped off by the cnuts of HMV :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by ixoy
    The Irish Record Music Association (IRMA) who are a bunch of fcukers after it comes out they're now trying to stop Cd-wow selling us cheap CDs so we can be ripped off by the cnuts of HMV :mad:

What ? Where did you hear this ?

Yeah, this was on RTE radio 1 wasn't it? Heard it on the way in to town today. B@$t@rd$!!! More kudos to CDWOW and Play.com!!!! Viva la resistance.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Here's the brief article from the Irish Independent :
    Web firm sued over cheap CD imports

THE Irish Recorded Music Association (IRMA) is suing the website cdwow.com for alleged illegal supply of cheap CDs from the Far East to Irish consumers, using the so-called grey market, writes Aideen Sheehan.

They are taking the action under "Parallel Imports" legislation which forbids the distribution of goods into Europe without the permission of the copyright owner. The CDs are not pirated copies, but legitimate versions released in Hong Kong at much lower prices than those charged within Europe.

IRMA Director Dick Doyle said that they are suing cdwow.com and its founder Philip Robinson personally and the company is also being sued in the UK and Germany.

IRMA, MPAA, RIAA - money-grabbing, thieving fat little hobbits! We hates them we hates them!

• Advertisement

Here's the brief article from the Irish Independent :

"IRMA Director Dick Doyle said....".

Dick by name...etc etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

thats some load of crap da shower of c unts

Okay, something needs to be done over this.

Lets start some lobby group or something or get onto Ripoff Ireland.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127530

The IRMA lawsuits being discussed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

IrmA.
    an post.
    bus eireann.
    college second years who think they own the place.
    ignorent first years,
    loud third years,
    loud fourth years,

peoples typing habits..
    my laziness..
    people who go to the library to chat>!

people who stand instead of sitting at the back of the bus

i failed at least two of my exams. .
    people saying they failed their exams when they know they will ace the test

the word "ace"

people who are pettier than me;'#
    people lOOking over your shoulder while your typing something..

• Advertisement
  • Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

People who constantly whine, type in gamer speak and subject other people to the most mundane complaints

Golly, that sounds abnormally familiar :rollnostrils:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Today I have a funeral to go to. A guy in my school who took his own life. Last night i was at the removal and the amount of kids from my school who didnt even know him that well but crying because they had to and crowding his friends... It pissed me off. I mean, it's been ONE ****ing day, they need their space and then they will turn to the people who truly care about them leave them the **** alone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,409 ✭✭✭irishgeo

College, people in my class and lots more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by Chad ghostal

college second years who think they own the place.
    ignorent first years,

you in ucd? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

this girl i know in college!!
    she is such a freakin head wrecker, all she does all day is talk bout herself, or looks for the attention!
    plus we re lab partners and she hasnt a clue what she s doin!!!
    such an air head!!!

thats all for today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Having to wear pants in public. But then, that pisses me off EVERY day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

People,
    Canteen Food,
    Having To Move To Go To The Toliet, Why Cant It Come To You.
    *Rabies,
    Women,
    Cold,
    Rain,
    Dentist Prices,
    Prices of Everything in this country,
    College,
    Shoe laces,
    Headaches,
    Lack of sleep,
    Not being able to sleep,
    Irish excuse for television,
    My moaning about all dis crap is really annoying aswell!

This is very theraputic!!!

*=he smells!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

so what if i smell. its a gladular problem. if i want to live like a hippy and wash once a month, so what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

Originally posted by Rabies
    so what if i smell. its a gladular problem. if i want to live like a hippy and wash once a month, so what

Once a month, yeah we should be so lucky!! Get a calender and then tell the truth!

Originally posted by Rabies

glandular problem eh? is that cause you sweat? i think i have that glandular problem also :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Some cvnt spitting on me in the fvcking college bar as soon as I walk in. Now that's pissing me off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

the bunch of retards that have decided to repeat that really couldn't be ****ing bothered. Stupid assholes that wont stfu during maths or english, why the **** did you decided to repeat???!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

people's unreadable typing :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

EIRCOM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

Thanks to the guys who told me how to sort out the \"$* ///jaysus the "hash" key and the >:"+ wheres the bitch @ ah there we go...on my keyboard...

shes lookin for a freakin disc but Ill feed her one soon ...thanks for your help

Billy@ Trudhoad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

The person who slashed my tyres on Tuesday night:mad: Oh yeah and the bill for new ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭lacuna

the slugishness of my downloads...

...Grrr

the fact that my new graphics card is acting up cause the fan sounds damn weird so i have to sort out a return now with komplett and revert to a gf 2 mx.

also the fact that the computer has kept me up the last hour or so sorting it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

My crippling lack of cash.

Must go home to beg off parents so I can afford the rent as well as get the bus to Dublin for the Iron Maiden gig.

Gad damn bad timing. If it was next week there wouldn't be a problem, but...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ur mentor

having a heavy cold
    two parties in one night and none tomorrow
    having to start work wiht this weeks appointments pushed out to next week
    christmas in november
    lets get thanksgiving moved to end Nov here!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement