Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite weather?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

In joint first I have:

Snow
    Thunder/Lightning

HOWEVER for me T/L HAS to be between May and October.

Snow can be anytime :D

My 2nd favourite is sun in august with only whisps of clouds making red skies at evening, *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Surrey Snow

I love the two extremes of temperature.

Hot and sunny in the Summer and cold and icey in the Winter.

My favourite precipitation is SNOW!

SS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Blue skies with just some cloud to block the sun. A warm summer breeze to cool down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭darkflower

a grey cold drizzly day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Not the weather we're having at the moment anyway. I suppose something like 18c on bright, breezy day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Weather is relative, too much of one type can get to me. I like a bit of snow for snowboarding, a bit of sun for sunbathing, and a bit of rain to keep things fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

walking on a beach in the wind and rain.

I also enjoy walking along a beach in fine weather too.

However, my favourite type of weather has to be heavy snowfall complimented by strong winds.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Meh....
    I like a decent storm, lightening, high winds, driven rain- the works....
    No electricity (but the phone lines are still up, so there is internet access, thank the gods).

I need a holiday.....

Advertisement