Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

DubInMeath wrote: »
    And like breitbart it appeals to a certain mindset and ****knuckles.

Breitbart? Must find something to quote from there just to wind you up.

I couldn't find anything.
    But I have a picture for you lot.

fxXIwru.jpg

Breitbart? Must find something to quote from there just to wind you up.

I couldn't find anything.
    But I have a picture for you lot.

fxXIwru.jpg

Nothing you could post would actually wind me up, I might just get a laugh out of it.

Most people who use it and similar tend to be actually someone who the majority of people would feel pity for.
    Of course there are just pure bad bastards who use them too, and the people who follow them just tend to be assholes, but hey life if full of them and they usually get what's coming to them in the end.

I suppose that you mean meme's?
    Yes they are being used more and banned increasingly because of their effectiveness.
    I was using it to get the thread back on track.

The swing from Tim Pool through Bitchute, wikipedia and on to Brietbart in thread was interesting to watch. It meant nobody addressed the actual issues of the piece that I had linked to.
    There was some interesting news to be had and discussed.

I recommend this one, again on topic, which references Politico, WaPo, NYT and the WSJ. I will even put the Youtube version up this time and see if anyone will actually engage with the contents.
    Lets see.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What’s effective about false and misleading bytes of disinformation?

Overheal wrote: »
    What’s effective about false and misleading bytes of disinformation?

Meme's get the message across quickly in my opinion.
    In my opinion it's an accurate comment and point of view to hold on the impeachment extravaganza.

• Advertisement

Meme's get the message across quickly in my opinion.
    In my opinion it's an accurate comment and point of view to hold on the impeachment extravaganza.

Your opinion is not supported by facts, Donald Trump violated federal election finance law. Obama did not.

Overheal wrote: »
    Your opinion is not supported by facts, Donald Trump violated federal election finance law. Obama did not.

TBD, to be brief.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Energy Secretary Rick Perry refusing to testify on Wednesday ...
    “The Secretary will not partake in a secret star chamber inquisition where agency counsel is forbidden to be present"

Energy Secretary Rick Perry refusing to testify on Wednesday ...

Fair play to him, about the only time in my life that I've agreed with anything he's done.
    The whole circus is going nowhere. It's going to cause big trouble for the Dems in any election going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,163 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Yes they are being used more and banned increasingly because of their effectiveness.
    I was using it to get the thread back on track.

The swing from Tim Pool through Bitchute, wikipedia and on to Brietbart in thread was interesting to watch. It meant nobody addressed the actual issues of the piece that I had linked to.
    There was some interesting news to be had and discussed.

I recommend this one, again on topic, which references Politico, WaPo, NYT and the WSJ. I will even put the Youtube version up this time and see if anyone will actually engage with the contents.
    Lets see.

I've been subscribed to this guys channel since around the time of the last election and his videos actually used to be good and pretty unbiased. Not sure why but he's turned into a total Trump stooge in the last year. It's telling that his recent videos aren't even about trump, just attacks on democrats. SAD.

• Advertisement

Breitbart & Bitchute that should have been obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

That's like blaming the satellite for the channels it carries.

Quotation-Groucho-Marx-If-you-find-it-hard-to-laugh-at-yourself.jpg

Gouch Marx. How very apt. Here's another quote from Goucho that encapsulates Trump's Republican party:

"Those are my principles and if you don't like them...well, I have others."

CNBC article explains how over half of the American electorate want Trump impeached right now. They haven't gone away you know:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/03/nearly-half-want-trump-impeached-removed-nbc-wsj-poll.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Interesting character reference on Vindman.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1190077852680634368.html

That tweet could literally have come from anybody with an internet connection.

Tell me Pete, assuming that this guy exists, what is it about Hickman that you find to be credible?

I said it was 'interesting' not credible.

Tell me: why can't you ask me questions based on what I've actually said rather than what you wish I had?

The following comments re Charlie Ciaramella are also very interesting:

https://twitter.com/nedryun/status/1190302548084887553

Tell me: why can't you ask me questions based on what I've actually said rather than what you wish I had?

The following comments re Charlie Ciaramella are also very interesting:

https://twitter.com/nedryun/status/1190302548084887553

Interesting if sporting a tinfoil hat you mean?

Whistleblower is happy to answer any questions that don’t compromise their identity

https://twitter.com/MarkSZaidEsq/status/1191019698923724810?s=20

Looks to be part of a twitter thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Fine. But your posts should come with a disclaimer telling people that you'll post any old crap.

Says someone who pushed the Russia-Trump collusion hoax for the guts of three years :P

Says someone who pushed the Russia-Trump collusion hoax for the guts of three years :P

Hoax?

Precisely that.

• Advertisement

Precisely that.

Why are the subtitles so garbage? Sorry I have no audio at the moment. What was the Q and the A?

---
    "Welcome, everyone, to the last gasp of the Russian collusion conspiracy theory, as the Democrats continue to foist this spectacle on the American people as well as on you Mr. Mueller.

"As the American people may recall, the media first began spreading this conspiracy theory in the spring of 2016 when Fusion GPS, funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton Campaign, started developing the Steele dossier, a collection of outlandish accusations that Trump and his associates were Russian agents. Fusion GPS, Steele, and other confederates fed these absurdities to naïve or partisan reporters and to top officials in numerous government agencies including the FBI, the Department of Justice, and the State Department. Among other things, the FBI used dossier allegations to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign.

"Despite acknowledging dossier allegations as being “salacious and unverified,” former FBI Director James Comey briefed those allegations to President Obama and President-elect Trump. Those briefings conveniently leaked to the press, resulting in the publication of the dossier and launching thousands of false press stories based on the word of a foreign ex-spy—one who admitted he was “desperate” that Trump lose the election and who was eventually fired as an FBI source for leaking to the press. After Comey himself was fired, by his own admission, he leaked derogatory information on President Trump to the press for the specific purpose, and successfully so, of engineering the appointment of a Special Counsel, Robert Mueller.

"The FBI investigation was marred by further corruption and bizarre abuses. Top DOJ official Bruce Ohr, whose own wife worked on Fusion GPS’ anti-Trump operation, fed Steel’s information to the FBI even after the FBI fired Steele; the top FBI investigator and his lover, another top FBI official, constantly texted about how much they hated Trump and wanted to stop him from being elected; and the entire investigation was opened based not on any Five Eyes intelligence, but on a tip from a foreign politician about a conversation involving Joseph Mifsud. He’s a Maltese diplomat who’s widely portrayed as a Russian agent but seems to have far more connections with western governments, including the FBI and our own State Department, than with Russia.

"Brazenly ignoring all these red flags as well as the transparent absurdity of the claims they are making, the Democrats have argued for nearly three years that evidence of collusion is hidden just around the corner. Like the Loch Ness Monster, they insist it’s there even if no one can find it. Consider this:

• In March 2017, Democrats on this committee said they had “more than circumstantial evidence” of collusion, but they couldn’t reveal it yet. Mr. Mueller was soon appointed, and they said he would find the collusion.

• Then when no collusion was found in Mr. Mueller’s indictments, the Democrats said we’d find it in his final report.

• Then when there was no collusion in the report, we were told Attorney General Barr was hiding it.

• Then when it was clear Barr wasn’t hiding anything, we were told it will be revealed through a hearing with Mr. Mueller himself.

"And now that Mr. Mueller is here, they are claiming that the collusion has actually been in his report all along, hidden in plain sight. And they’re right, there is collusion in plain sight—collusion between Russia and the Democrats. The Democrats colluded with Russian sources to develop the Steele dossier, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya colluded with the dossier’s architect, Fusion GPS head Glenn Simpson.

"The Democrats have already admitted, both in interviews and through their usual anonymous statements to reporters, that today’s hearing is not about getting information at all. They said they want to “bring the Mueller report to life,” and create a “television moment” through ploys like having Mr. Mueller recite passages from his own report. In other words, this hearing is political theater—it’s a Hail Mary attempt to convince the American people that collusion is real and it’s concealed in the report. Granted, that’s a strange argument to make about a report that is public—it’s almost like the Democrats prepared arguments accusing Mr. Barr of hiding the report, and didn’t bother to update their claims once he published the entire thing.

"Among congressional Democrats, the Russia investigation was never about finding the truth. It’s always been a simple media operation, and by their own accounts, that operation continues in this room today. Once again, numerous pressing issues this Committee needs to address are put on hold to indulge the political fantasies of people who believed it was their destiny to serve in the Hillary Clinton administration. It’s time for the curtain to close on the Russia hoax—the conspiracy theory is dead."

MadYaker wrote: »
    I've been subscribed to this guys channel since around the time of the last election and his videos actually used to be good and pretty unbiased. Not sure why but he's turned into a total Trump stooge in the last year. It's telling that his recent videos aren't even about trump, just attacks on democrats. SAD.

I agree, but I feel that his views have evolved rather that just changed.

It's not hard to see why though. American opinion is way more polarised than when he started.
    I understand from an Irish perspective how he appears more "trumpian", where to find any moderate opinion on Trump is almost impossible.

This is down to lack of the alternate view point being available on any available media here.
    I think the total removal of Fox news is a big part, something which should be seen for what it was, a political decision.

Now that the Disney mafia, and they are a mafia, have gotten their claws into Fox you will soon see them slyly turning against Trump in the run up to the next election.
    The recent departure of their best political reporter, Catherine Herridge is IMO no accident. I am sure that she was made an offer she couldn't refuse by the clearly anti Trump CBS network.
    It would be too obvious to fire her. I expect many more changes.
    To those that will say it's not Disney, it really is. Floating it on the market doesn't mean a thing. They, or people with the sole policy of "Get Trump" are now pulling the strings.

I think the evolution of Tim Pool is also being reflected more and more by others in the 'free media'. I find Tim to be a good observer of other media and he provides a bit of balance in what has become a mad, mad, world.

Most of the people that I spend time watching are also not Trump supporters but they see the complete bias being regurgitated day after day by the now untrustworthy unbalanced MSM.
    I think he is reacting to that rather than becoming a Trump supporter.
    I refuse to let people steal my centre ground by insinuating that any viewpoint other than their own is Right wing.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Breitbart & Bitchute that should have been obvious.

Neither represent anything that was said in the original political piece that I had put up.
    Neither.

CNBC article explains how over half of the American electorate want Trump impeached right now. They haven't gone away you know:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/03/nearly-half-want-trump-impeached-removed-nbc-wsj-poll.html

More fantasy island from intentionally biased polls.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

More fantasy island from intentionally biased polls.

Trump-Is-Lying.jpg

So none of that, Mueller actually said? It was just Devin Nunes, a hyperpartisan minority chair of the House intelligence community just granstanding because he's taken the Trump Loyalty Pledge™. How does it prove a hoax?

Igotadose wrote: »
    Trump-Is-Lying.jpg

Ihr müsst euch alle mehr anstrengen

JpGh7vx.jpg

Ihr müsst euch alle mehr anstrengen

bzzt]

Or
    Trump -> Lied

• Advertisement