1. Predict the IMT, mean temperature at five locations in Ireland (Claremorris, Casement, Mullingar, Oak Park, Shannon) for June, 2019. The 1981-2010 "normal" value is 13.6 deg C.
2. Predict the MAX temperature at any regularly reporting Met-E station as reported in the Monthly Summary (and daily in the "yesterday's weather" section of their website), during June.
3. Predict the MIN temperature during June (see above for overview).
4. Predict the PRC (rainfall at this time of year) as a percentage of normal values (1981-2010) at eleven locations, namely Ballyhaise, Cork, Malin Head, Belmullet, Cork, Johnstown Castle, and the five locations for the IMT (section 1 above), during June.
5. Predict the SUN (sunshine) as a percentage of normal values (1981-2010) at six locations, Belmullet, Casement, Dublin, Shannon, Cork and Valentia, during June.
6. Bonus question. Cork vs Dublin ... using the data for Cork (A) and Dublin (A) what will be the score of higher daily maxima for the month? Express it as a score with Cork first then Dublin, e.g., 11-19, 15-15 etc. If max temps are tied (to nearest tenth of a degree as reported) then min temps are used to break the tie. If those are also tied, the previous day's winner takes the tied day (and any that follow). With tenths of a degree in play, there probably won't be too many ties. I am not sure what the normal value for this might be, probably something like 12-18?
The usual late penalties will apply and the deadline is Saturday 1st of June at 0300h or very very late Friday evening in other words. Sorry this is a bit late but I will post reminders.