Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Tips

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

ebden vs Karlovic..

Karolvic has been on a fantastic run the last 2 tournaments..only lost to Isner probably cuz both players have the same weapons and playing style...Ebden who's a decent hard court player as well but has poor game return..if Ivooo is serving hot...he will win win win,,,if he sucks in his serve then he will lose lose lose..!

Ivo karlovic to win...8/13.........130 euros on

adding 2 singles...as Karlovic is playing badly...

wta stanford...cirstea to win priced...4/6

atp atlanta...Falla to win 2-0...c.harrison....8/11

ivo retired..!

ATP rogers...

i like this double so thought of posting it..

Hass 2-0 against goffin... 4/7....should easily come in only if there is some german mafia fix behind it..

Gasquest 2-0 against Klizan...8/13..more risky but based mostly on quality of both players and the fact that Klizan played a very poor 1st match against Belluci who sucks in hard courts and broke Klizan several times and almost won..7

the double pays around 2.53...or u can play singles..

i played the double only for 30 euros..BOL..

mrdmb wrote: »
    ATP rogers...

i like this double so thought of posting it..

Hass 2-0 against goffin... 4/7....should easily come in only if there is some german mafia fix behind it..

Gasquest 2-0 against Klizan...8/13..more risky but based mostly on quality of both players and the fact that Klizan played a very poor 1st match against Belluci who sucks in hard courts and broke Klizan several times and almost won..7

the double pays around 2.53...or u can play singles..

i played the double only for 30 euros..BOL..

All in..! I should have played a bigger stake..

• Advertisement

everyone is talking about Raonic game and Youzhny....as Raonic has been playing badly recently..

most experienced tennis tipsters..have tipped Youzhny to win...was priced around 2.3 now down to 2 or 2.1 at the most..

my thoughts...true at the moment Youznhy is playing better tennis..BUT since this tournament started Canadian underdogs have been winning..!! Vasek has beaten Isner and Stepanak..Not even in his dreams..!!

the KID Peliow whom I have seen playing in a few challengers before this tournament and was just average for the challengers especially when he was beaten by James ward 6-1 6-0 a few weeks ago..BUT he won against Neimann..who retired but was losing and today he lost in 3 sets against Istomin who is in great form...

dunno which bet to play..

but I guess i'll go with the public and PLAY YOUZHNY to win...at evens...75 euros on..BOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

If Raonic is losing his head will drop. And Youzhny is the type of player to put him under pressure. Youzhny for me also.

If Raonic is losing his head will drop. And Youzhny is the type of player to put him under pressure. Youzhny for me also.

yes its the obvious play cuz i saw Raonic the last few tournaments he is not as good as Youznhy..only if the russian mafia are planning something..!!..have a few plays outstanding including vesely to win his match if they win..i'll play a bigger play on Youznhy..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Got this from pp earlier, worth keeping an eye on their emails, i had a bet on for 20 before realising this offer was on:(

Email from paddy power, freebet:

The big four are in town as the hard court season rolls in to Cincinnati for the Western and Southern Open with Swiss superstar Roger Federer hoping to ace his way to an unprecedented sixth victory.

To get you in on the action, we're giving you an exclusive free bet offer to reward your loyalty. Simply place a bet on tennis and we'll give you a matched free bet of up to €50 that you can use on any tennis. This exclusive offer expires this Friday so don't miss out.

US Open Qualifiers...big on this COMBOOOO

Dancevic to win

Kyrgios to win..

at 2.32...unibet

• Advertisement

more on us open qualifiers.

double of

Dancevic to win..

A.Sektic to win..

at 3.16 smaller stake

live play Igor Kunistyn to win...1.91

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Delpo

23rd August 2013, 23:30.
    ATP Winston-Salem Semi-Final.
    Sam Querrey vs. Jurgen Melzer.
    Sam Querrey to win @1.53.

6th seed Sam Querrey plays Jurgen Melzer shortly in the semi-final of the ATP Winston-Salem and he will be looking to reach his first final of 2013, with Gael Monfils awaiting the winner here. Querrey has beaten Garcia-Lopez, Nieminen, and Berankis to reach this stage but only one of those victories was in straight sets. Meanwhile 9th seed Melzer has beaten De Bakker, Paire, and Tursunov. These two players have met twice previously, with both meetings coming on hard courts and Sam Querrey has won on both occasions. I really don't rate Melzer and I am hopeful that Querrey can beat him today.

€50 - Sam Querrey to beat Jurgen Melzer @1.53.

few thoughts on 1st day...

G rufin to beat Struff....1.4 to 1.48

T Belluci to beat R Bautista agut 2.45

A Olivetti to beat S Robert 2.5

accumlator of... F Lopez -1.5 set, Nisihikora -1.5 set, Gulbis 1.5 set at around 1.8

u can add G rufin to the above accumlator for a boosted price. BOL

another accumulator..

D sela to win, G rufin to win, M Kukushkin to win around 2.29 to 2.4 depending on which book ur using...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Uiseabhi

Nishikori -2.5, Rufin and Robson both to win is my treble.
    few thoughts on 1st day...

G rufin to beat Struff....1.4 to 1.48

T Belluci to beat R Bautista agut 2.45

A Olivetti to beat S Robert 2.5

accumlator of... F Lopez -1.5 set, Nisihikora -1.5 set, Gulbis 1.5 set at around 1.8

u can add G rufin to the above accumlator for a boosted price. BOL

another accumulator..

D sela to win, G rufin to win, M Kukushkin to win around 2.29 to 2.4 depending on which book ur using...

well i picked some underdogs...on that pick..

though the one am most confident on is that Gulbis to win in straight sets but the price is only 1.5...worth goin big though..!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Uiseabhi

There will be alot of straight sets win as there is every year in the US as seeds play qualifiers.

well i picked some underdogs...on that pick..

though the one am most confident on is that Gulbis to win in straight sets but the price is only 1.5...worth goin big though..!

true.....usually the 1st day in a grand slam can be very profitable if played wisely..!

Petra Cetkovska to win 2nd set live in play at 1,67

adding live play wta...Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor to win 2nd set 1.8

• Advertisement

adding live play wta...Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor to win 2nd set 1.8

won..

adding...treble of Gulbis 3-0, klahn to win., Kukushkin to win...at 2.46

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Hewitt v del potro

over 3.5 sets 11/10

del potro win 3-2 9/1

Looking at some of the challengers games for 2moro...prices are not yet available for some of them..

Matteo Voila Vs A Sektic....really fancy Sektic chances in this match...

M Voila has been impressive in the last Challenger event in St Remys though alot didnt expect him to be so...but the Bosnian is a very good challenger player and had no problems passing M Ilhan the local turkish guy in the 1st round despite all the support..

Sektic to win at 3.0.....or the over in this game..

other bets to consider... B becker to win 2-0 against J Ounana ...price not available...Becker will be a beast in those hard courts with the quality of players in this event...would expect to be around. 1.6 to 1.75

Also adding Y Reuter to win against J samper-Montatna...watched Reuter playing today and beating T Fabbiano...had very strong serve which served him well...would expect the price to be around 1.6..

BOL>>>>>>

adding a play from WTA...in Tashkent Open...i'll be playing in the early morning..

Yvonne Meusburger vs Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor....

2 players probably of the same class..though the austrian has been more consistent recently and both so far have been playing well in this tournamet..

Maira leads the H2H by 2-0......both play better on clay courts....with average record on hard court which is the surface for this event..

given the recent better form of the austrian and the fact that she had beaten and faced much stronger players recently than spanish player i'll go with the austrian to win...

price 1.8 with ladbrokes....big play for me...(not huge though this is wta..!)

BOL>>>>

live play wta

Anastasia Rodionova to win at 2.5

adding a play from WTA...in Tashkent Open...i'll be playing in the early morning..

Yvonne Meusburger vs Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor....

2 players probably of the same class..though the austrian has been more consistent recently and both so far have been playing well in this

tournamet..

Maira leads the H2H by 2-0......both play better on clay courts....with average record on hard court which is the surface for this event..

given the recent better form of the austrian and the fact that she had beaten and faced much stronger players recently than spanish player i'll go with the austrian to win...

price 1.8 with ladbrokes....big play for me...(not huge though this is wta..!)

BOL>>>>

changed my mind before the game starts every one is tipping maria torso flor so following with a small play

Looking at some of the challengers games for 2moro...prices are not yet available for some of them..

Matteo Voila Vs A Sektic....really fancy Sektic chances in this match...

M Voila has been impressive in the last Challenger event in St Remys though alot didnt expect him to be so...but the Bosnian is a very good

challenger player and had no problems passing M Ilhan the local turkish guy in the 1st round despite all the support..

Sektic to win at 3.0.....or the over in this game..

other bets to consider... B becker to win 2-0 against J Ounana ...price not available...Becker will be a beast in those hard courts with the quality of players in this event...would expect to be around. 1.6 to 1.75

Also adding Y Reuter to win against J samper-Montatna...watched Reuter playing today and beating T Fabbiano...had very strong serve which served him well...would expect the price to be around 1.6..

BOL>>>>>>

2 won so far..

wta quebec live play..

lucie safarova to win 1st set...against M baroni...at 2,12

• Advertisement

challenger picks for 2moro....

Pick 1.......Y reuter vs L Lokoli... still impressed with the way Reuter has been playing and i dont think he will find much trouble winning this match.... Reuter to win at 1.60

Pick 2........ JP smith Vs K kravuchk........ probably kinda even match between those 2 players...but the russian has been playing better .. not very sure about this pick..but will play Kravuch at a small stake to win...price is 1.60 as well..

Pick 3......combo play...Volandri to win.. J L struff to win... CM stebe to win...price 2.63.

BOL>>>>>>

Advertisement