Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Tips

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Gonna have a bet on Dodig +2.5 sets v Murray this morning at 10/11. Really think he should be winning at least a set in this one.

Or not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

wta tennis..

Guangzhou wta....early morning plays.

Fancy V King to win againts C Sheepers...both are kind the same level....but King has been more consistent recently plus played well in the qualification matches.

King to win around 1.75 to 1.78 depending on ur book...

Ivo Karlovic vs S querry.....over 25.5 at 1.8

and a small stake on Marton Fucsovics to beat M berrer at 3.8

mrdmb wrote: »
    wta tennis..

Guangzhou wta....early morning plays.

Fancy V King to win againts C Sheepers...both are kind the same level....but King has been more consistent recently plus played well in the qualification matches.

King to win around 1.75 to 1.78 depending on ur book...

easy winnner...glad i had a large stake on it..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

easy winnner...glad i had a large stake on it..

Nice one you know your stuff

• Advertisement

Great start to the hungarian..!

live play of D Inglot in ST. petersburg atp to beat A Kurd somthing....at 1.88...

he dominated the 1st set..the russian is just a challenger player..while the british has been improving recently and played well in some recent tour event..

live play of D Inglot in ST. petersburg atp to beat A Kurd somthing....at 1.88...

he dominated the 1st set..the russian is just a challenger player..while the british has been improving recently and played well in some recent tour event..

:(:( Inglot not playing very well..he should have won the 1st set...now the tie break.

and a small stake on Marton Fucsovics to beat M berrer at 3.8

what a great win from the young Fucsovics 6-1 7-6 and nice odds...i only placed 27..! should have played more..!

live play from atp tour in Mets

Pierre-Hugues Herbert vs Alexander Zverev..

the french has more expereince than the 16 yr old german

odds around 1.5 to 1.59 .....for Herbert to win.

• Advertisement

what a great win from the young Fucsovics 6-1 7-6 and nice odds...i only placed 27..! should have played more..!

That was a great win alright, i had him in play at 1.50 for first set thanks to you, i also had pavylechenko at 1.50 in play to win, cheers bud

Do you bet a certain% of a pot on your picks?

shamrock55 wrote: »
    That was a great win alright, i had him in play at 1.50 for first set thanks to you, i also had pavylechenko at 1.50 in play to win, cheers bud

yeah Pavylechenko was a nice win as well...though i stayed away.!

I see Inglot is leading the tie break int he 2ns set...seems another win on the way..:D

Do you bet a certain% of a pot on your picks?

no i dont follow a system...i know i should..!

And Inglot wins...easily..!

i cant believe those odds....Inglot won the 1st set and was still around 1.8. to win.

true he is much lower ranking but the other guys was only playing challengers recently ..! its a win after all..!

I guess after the Herbert game finishes...i'll take a short break till Karlovic game...i dont want to get too excited with all the events in the morning...cuz am off work 2day..!

Karlovic Querry game..Hopefully the overs will come through.....2 big servers and average return game...what d u expect.? tie breaks .!

I guess after the Herbert game finishes...i'll take a short break till Karlovic game...i dont want to get too excited with all the events in the morning...cuz am off work 2day..!

Karlovic Querry game..Hopefully the overs will come through.....2 big servers and average return game...what d u expect.? tie breaks .!

As you said it looks good alright, 2 big servers and not the most mobile should be a smash fest and i cant see many breaks of serve

Plus..! from what I have noticed from some books like marathon ,unibet and 188bet that when a result is kinda expected the pre match stake is limited...like this morning in marathon for the overs the max stake was only 80 euros ...and in 188bet around 140 (188bet usually offer stakes in soccer and tennis in thousands..)...so i guess i'll be smashing it between 150 to 200 i'll look for a book ..!

the 2nd set in the game between G olaso and Y Rachidi will be an absoulte rape.....the morocan doesnt know how to play tennis.

2nd set score either 6-1 or 6-0...around 6.25 and 5....odss changed though

Plus..! from what I have noticed from some books like marathon ,unibet and 188bet that when a result is kinda expected the pre match stake is limited...like this morning in marathon for the overs the max stake was only 80 euros ...and in 188bet around 140 (188bet usually offer stakes in soccer and tennis in thousands..)...so i guess i'll be smashing it between 150 to 200 i'll look for a book ..!

I might throw something on it myself...... and herbert does it!! Good stuff again;)

• Advertisement

Herbert wins....very easy and expected and logical win...frenchman in Mets against a 16 yr old german...! how funny

Herbert wins....very easy and expected and logical win...frenchman in Mets against a 16 yr old german...! how funny

Do you have anymore very easy and expected and logical wins coming up i could do with one:D

the 2nd set in the game between G olaso and Y Rachidi will be an absoulte rape.....the morocan doesnt know how to play tennis.

2nd set score either 6-1 or 6-0...around 6.25 and 5....odss changed though

wtf....he won a game....am watching very bad match of tennis...i have placed only 10 euros on both plays so...if it loses who cares..!

Do you have anymore very easy and expected and logical wins coming up i could do with one:D

lol..well i missed the Cervenek match..slovakian in a challenger in slovakaia...against an average challenger player..he is already winning easily.

Peter gojowczyk to win @1.80, he lost to fischer in his last game, i have a feeling revenge is on the cards ;)

Peter gojowczyk to win @1.80, he lost to fischer in his last game, i have a feeling revenge is on the cards ;)

hard to call it...as both kinda same level...and same form...i'll wait for the inplay...and watch it..

I have taken Fischer to win 1st set 1.75

the other game which is worth a shot is V Milot to win the match against M Zverev.

Milot will win the 2nd set as it seems...and Zverev is having a knee injury...so he mite either play a bad 3rd set or retire..price would be around 1.6 for Milot to win...i'll take it with a book which pays on retirement.

I have taken Fischer to win 1st set 1.75

And Fischer wins the 1st set..am staying away from the rest of this match as its very close..!

• Advertisement

I dunno how Zverev is able to carry on..! am getting worried now he mite be able to win..!

Advertisement