Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tennis Tips

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

mrdmb wrote: »
    Struff wins the 1st set and loses the 2nd..hopefully he will win as i have a decent wager on him..

look at this nice football double winner i played this evening..:))

Wow thats some win fair play, hard luck on struff but you have to give the poor bookies something back:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

struff the loser..i shouldnt have trusted him..!

i'll post some picks later for the wta events in the early morning..but i'll make sure to analyze them well..!

struff the loser..i shouldnt have trusted him..!

i'll post some picks later for the wta events in the early morning..but i'll make sure to analyze them well..!

Good man;)

Back to work 2moro...so wont be around to post tips during the day and i guess i wont be able to make enough money.!!

I had a look at the wta events tmoro morning....as u know this is wta....so just like a challenger for men...too many breaks and upsets are easily expected...

main play..
    wta Guangzhou............: Lesia Tsurenko (UKR) VS Yvonne Meusburger (AUT)

Meuburger to win around 1.76..

the main reason is that Tsurenko had a recent thigh inury and since that time played 2 matches on hard court both lost...the last one to Burnett number 148....while Meusburger has been continuing her fantastic year..THOUGH the Ukranian has bette record on hard court and this would be my worry...!

2nd play : same event...: Yaroslava Shvedova(Kzh) vs Jie Zheng (china )...

ZHeng to win..at 1.7

simple reason chinese girls play well in their own land and ZHeng has beaten Shevdova recently on hard in straight sets.

3rd Play...

from wta Korea..

the riskier one.. I begu (rom) vs Xinyun Han (china ) ( i dunno why shes playing in Korea instead !)

the reason is just that am not convinced with Begu recent form...i had her in combo 2 months ago and she ****ed it up..

i'll be taking Han game handicap +4.5 at 2.02

I had a great day today so in a punters life the 2nd day can be bad...so i would be surprised if all lose..!!

BOL..>>>>

As for the challengers..

if the 1st wta play wins then i mite play some..

probably combo of Jaziri and Marchenko to win around 1.6

and also G Melzer vs G olaso....both are the same price at 1.87...but i'll go Melzer as i wasnt convinced with Olaso game today against Rashidi...

• Advertisement

Thanks for j zheng she won easy im getting on bagdatis at 4/5 to win

Also going for gimeno traver@ 1.83 he ranked 56, zopp is 302, also traver has won his last 10

Am on zopp!

Back to work 2moro...so wont be around to post tips during the day and i guess i wont be able to make enough money.!!

I had a look at the wta events tmoro morning....as u know this is wta....so just like a challenger for men...too many breaks and upsets are easily expected...

main play..
    wta Guangzhou............: Lesia Tsurenko (UKR) VS Yvonne Meusburger (AUT)

Meuburger to win around 1.76..

the main reason is that Tsurenko had a recent thigh inury and since that time played 2 matches on hard court both lost...the last one to Burnett number 148....while Meusburger has been continuing her fantastic year..THOUGH the Ukranian has bette record on hard court and this would be my worry...!

2nd play : same event...: Yaroslava Shvedova(Kzh) vs Jie Zheng (china )...

ZHeng to win..at 1.7

simple reason chinese girls play well in their own land and ZHeng has beaten Shevdova recently on hard in straight sets.

3rd Play...

from wta Korea..

the riskier one.. I begu (rom) vs Xinyun Han (china ) ( i dunno why shes playing in Korea instead !)

the reason is just that am not convinced with Begu recent form...i had her in combo 2 months ago and she ****ed it up..

i'll be taking Han game handicap +4.5 at 2.02

I had a great day today so in a punters life the 2nd day can be bad...so i would be surprised if all lose..!!

BOL..>>>>

2 out of 3.. main bets in..

As for the challengers..

if the 1st wta play wins then i mite play some..

probably combo of Jaziri and Marchenko to win around 1.6

and also G Melzer vs G olaso....both are the same price at 1.87...but i'll go Melzer as i wasnt convinced with Olaso game today against Rashidi...

2 out of 2.. though I have posted the wrong player against g melzer but it was easy to figure it!

• Advertisement

Am on zopp!

Zopp won..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Molchonov 4/6

Loss...very suprised.

Igor sijsling....to win...at 2.42..

i cant understand these odds...the better player is the underdog..!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Igor sijsling....to win...at 2.42..

i cant understand these odds...the better player is the underdog..!
    I'll have some of that too. Sijsling can be hot and cold but surely the better player here.

My 2 bets lost 2day:(

shamrock55 wrote: »
    My 2 bets lost 2day:(

actually the Zopp play was more like a public bet...i took him just before the game starts...

i have a soccer combo but worried about that Bayern might fail to win.!

Anything interesting for tomorrow

just back from outside...the bastard Sijling...screwed it up.

will look into some stuff from tmoro..and see what u think guys..extra careful selections is whats needed..

for 2moro..

wta events...

play 1 Vera Dushevina to win....at 1.60

play 2 Y Meusburger to win at 2.02..( only backing this because i like the austrian player..thought Dolonc is on fire..!)

play 3 Sam Query to win...odds kinda moving between 1.32 to 1.42

Play 4 A Olivetti to win at 2.26....agianst M zverev...price too high as both players mostly challenger level..but Zverev had injury problems last match and the french will have crowd support..

for 2moro..

wta events...

play 2 Y Meusburger to win at 2.02..( only backing this because i like the austrian player..thought Dolonc is on fire..!)

Play 4 A Olivetti to win at 2.26....agianst M zverev...price too high as both players mostly challenger level..but Zverev had injury problems last match and the french will have crowd support..

Winners so far 3 out 4 so far!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Good job bud, I fancy James McGee a little later

Good job bud, I fancy James McGee a little later

I did mcgee to win 2nd set when he was 3 up @ 3/5:D

Oh James, he had 6 bp's when level in the 3rd set, then in the following game another 3 break points, didn't take any of them, then threw in two double faults the following game to get broken, tanked thereafter. That match was on a plate for him..

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I did mcgee to win 2nd set when he was 3 up @ 3/5:D
    Bookies routinely underestimate him, James rarely loses 2-0 to anyone, he's usually a good bet for overs or +1.5 sets when underdog

Yea he had plenty bp chances alright pity he couldnt pull it off

Marton to win the 2nd set against kamake at evens

for 2moro..

wta events...

4 out of 4...as Matthiue retired and bet was won..placed with bwin..

plays for 2moro...

early morning play..

wta Korea... Ons Jabeur from tunisia vs Su Jeong Jang from s.korea.

the korean player has been playing around for the last few months in challenger events in Asia...i remeber following her in a recent challenger in Beijing where she had a very good run...she won against an out of form Zakopalova in the last game......her ranking is 540..! while Jabeur number 154 has also been in a very very good form and shes is the favourite here..

BUT>>> odds on the korean are too great to ingore..even the handicap is great...was +4.5 yesterday dropped slightly today to +4.0

i like the play in Su Jang to win with odds of 3.45..... which i will play with a small stake..

other plays..

E donkoy to win odds of 2.26..i expect them to drop..

combo of Fognini and Stakhovsky to win...around 1.9 to 1.95.

BOL>>>>

plays for 2moro...

early morning play..

wta Korea... Ons Jabeur from tunisia vs Su Jeong Jang from s.korea.

the korean player has been playing around for the last few months in challenger events in Asia...i remeber following her in a recent challenger in Beijing where she had a very good run...she won against an out of form Zakopalova in the last game......her ranking is 540..! while Jabeur number 154 has also been in a very very good form and shes is the favourite here..

BUT>>> odds on the korean are too great to ingore..even the handicap is great...was +4.5 yesterday dropped slightly today to +4.0

i like the play in Su Jang to win with odds of 3.45..... which i will play with a small stake..

other plays..

E donkoy to win odds of 2.26..i expect them to drop..

combo of Fognini and Stakhovsky to win...around 1.9 to 1.95.

BOL>>>>

Great start i have increased my stake on jang after thinking about it again!.. she won in style

• Advertisement

Adding a olivetti to win at least one set against Becker. Price around 1.6.. can be found in ladrokes or bwin

Advertisement