Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Computur!

Options
  • 22-07-2004 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

You not Cookin'!

Yeah Dude!
    Wa.. Babebebebebahbahbahbahbebebebahababebheba

Porkchop Sandwiches!
    Oh, ****! Gewt the **** outta here! Whaddya doing!? Go bitch! The **** outta here! You stupid idiot! ****! We're all dead! get the **** out!
    My god did that smell good.

Detective it no going and you tell me do things I dun runnin'

G. I. JOOOOOEEEEEEEEE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

G.I JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

...i'm going to allow this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

You have no idea how great it makes me feel seeing such utter crap being posted again.

Incidentally I really like my job. Which pleases me greatly.

Oh and neil I'm gonna get in touch with a friend of mine re: keyboard playing and then give you a buzz. Got **** in head and it's all coming together nicely. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Last one there is a penis pump!
    Holy cow, I'm totally going so fast! OH FUCK!
    Punks...
    OHMANWHATSHOULDWEDOOMG
    Hey what the **** are you kids doing on my ****ing lawn? And don't look at me when I'm ****ing talking to you... Get that kid off my ice you little ****
    Alright...give him the stick...DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK
    Doyouknowmydad
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

G.I. JOOOOOOOOOOOE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

YAY! nonsensical macdara threads!!!!!! :D
    /does happy spam dance
    /sings happy spam song
    and i, like my dear sven, like my job. because i'm there right now. and online. mwootage!
    being a secretary makes me laugh. HA! but it's at my dad's recording studio, so it's all good. :D
    it's raining SO HARD. it's fabulous. torrential downpour!!!! torrential, i tells ya. everyone's walking around SOAKING WET. SOAKING. WOOHOO.
    when the rain comes, they run and hide their heads...they might as well be dead. when the rain comes...when the sun shines, they slip into the shade. and sip their lemonade, when the sun shines. rain, i don't mind. shine, the weather's fine.

:D:p:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Originally posted by ll=llannah
    it's raining SO HARD. it's fabulous. torrential downpour!!!! torrential, i tells ya. everyone's walking around SOAKING WET. SOAKING. WOOHOO.
    when the rain comes, they run and hide their heads...they might as well be dead. when the rain comes...when the sun shines, they slip into the shade. and sip their lemonade, when the sun shines. rain, i don't mind. shine, the weather's fine.

:D:p:D

oh wow, dont you all love when its raining really really hard and everyones running for cover and youre like "youre already wet you dumbasses" and you dance around in the rain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

OOOOOOH. I don't think you were there when we did that in wicklow, but it was funny. Then we had to walk around the jail all wet. Twas brilliant

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

*wanders through, whistles a little*

Nothing to see here...

*wanders off*

i wasnt there, its just my favourite pastime ever. does anybody remember back in 2002 during the mini-olympics of ses2 when there was a huge storm and it was hammering rain and a bunch of us just frolicked in the quad and splashed in puddles for like a half hour? good times...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Yarr...why do only dublin people want to do that? cause I never can because of three hour train journeys home and what not....evil sligo people.... *mutter mutter mutter* but oooh...college next year. Then puddles to frolick in! w00t! and DCU to invade...hrrmmmphhehehehe...oh god its late and I'm tired.

• Advertisement

we'll organise a reunion for the middle of winter when it'll definitely be lashing and frolick and splash like theres no tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by Caoimhe
    i wasnt there, its just my favourite pastime ever. does anybody remember back in 2002 during the mini-olympics of ses2 when there was a huge storm and it was hammering rain and a bunch of us just frolicked in the quad and splashed in puddles for like a half hour? good times...

Not funny. The lightning was literally over our heads, I counted the seconds. We could have sued CTYI and the RAs for negligence... but why on earth would anyone want to sue CTYI?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

"Oh.. you're not my friend.."

"Memem meme mememem mmemem"

"memem mememme mmemememm...

Oh, I've scared yah"

"ah, cool, my friends are here.. seeya later"

"*parp*"

Originally posted by article6
    Not funny. The lightning was literally over our heads, I counted the seconds.

are you kidding me? it was brilliant! and you've never experienced lightening until you've been in america at the centre of 5 storms coming from different directions, all producing massive amounts of lightening. lightening hit our sprinkler system and it eploded and there was water spraying all over the street in a jet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by Caoimhe
    you've never experienced lightening until you've been in america at the centre of 5 storms coming from different directions, all producing massive amounts of lightening.

That's my point, I never want to experience lightning, if it's alright with you, Zeus and Thor. I'm the Rincewind of the meteorological world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

I can't believe no-one's mentioned the *immortal* PSA:

"Hey cool, check out that thing man..."

"Whaddaya wanna do with it?"

"Let's launch over it!"

"Who want's a body massage?"

"Uh... What did he just say to us?"

"...Lowwwwww... Mr. Body Massage Machine - GONE!"

"Uh, what the hell?"

"BODY MASSAGE!"

Honestly, my friends and I can't stop saying "Body Massage". And it's rumoured to have scrolled across the SMS display thing at Oxegen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

Get Off My ****in Lawn, Ya Wankas..

Do You Know My Dad? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Y'know kids, it's strange... these people.. they go to bed, they think everything's good, everything's safe. Next thing they wake up and they're on fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

hey dad come over here you gotta see thi..

SHEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GEE EYEEEE JOEEEEE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Caoimhe wrote:
    does anybody remember back in 2002 during the mini-olympics of ses2 when there was a huge storm and it was hammering rain and a bunch of us just frolicked in the quad and splashed in puddles for like a half hour? good times...

THAT WAS SO DAMN GOOD!! ...until they made us change... my oneills actually fitted me for that half hour! AH, fond memories.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Scroodle Doodle

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That was so good! I can't believe how old I feel now. It's hard to believe, thinking back to '02 and how short a time it was ago, that I only have one more year, realistically, until nevermoredom. Now I hate life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

My thumbs have gone wierd!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

"Two wrongs dont make a right!"

"but three lefts make a right!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

pinkpimp wrote:
    My thumbs have gone wierd!!!!
    yeah,and my right eye is going weird too,feels like its getting bigger,
    oh well i'm probably just concussed again.meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbdgerbadgerbadgerbadger

AHHH,SNAKE, SNAKE!!! ooooh, it's a snaaaake itsa badgerbadgerbadger....

sooo many badgers, so little time...
    England!! yay!! bye!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com <
    THE WEBSITE OF KINGS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

God got to put my head in here with all these important posts.
    Think...sumthing really nonsensicle.....hmmm....

well i suppose this is good enuf.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Kiwi Teawi Kiwi Teawi Kiwi teawi kiwi teawi STOP!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

article6 wrote:
    Not funny. The lightning was literally over our heads, I counted the seconds. We could have sued CTYI and the RAs for negligence... but why on earth would anyone want to sue CTYI?

This is in reply to a quote from july but annnnnnywaaaaaay,

Yeah someone sued ctyi last year coz their kid was shown an 18s film in some class and they were only 13 or somethin. True story

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement