Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The perfect sandwich

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭AulWan

mfceiling wrote: »
    Who puts lettuce on a sandwich? A tasteless, no calorie providing, worthless filling.

Not at all useless or worthless.

If the sandwich is assembled correctly (lettuce first) it stops the tomato or any other wetter filling from soaking into the bread and turning it into mush. If its iceberg lettuce, it adds a lttle bit of crunch.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

AulWan wrote: »
    Not at all useless or worthless.

If the sandwich is assembled correctly (lettuce first) it stops the tomato or any other wetter filling from soaking into the bread and turning it into mush. If its iceberg lettuce, it adds a lttle bit of crunch.

:D

In China you can have a scorpion sandwich and it is also very crunchy. Although the bread is a bit more like a bun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You haven't lived until you have had

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

A fish finger sandwich.

with toasted sourdough bread

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Ralphyroo

Also top notch on a cheese burger. Way underrated. Unreal on a toastie for sure.

If you're making home made burgers a bit of mango chutney in the mix makes them amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

In my younger days my post drinking, pre bed go to sandwich was pickled beetroot, easy singles cheese and white sliced pan. Sober I wouldn't touch any of the ingredients.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

One I don't have to make.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Toasted rueben on sourdough. ...or a hot ham and cheese in a soft bun.

hungry now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Me in the middle of Kelly Brook and Kate Upton.

Would like to see Gigi Hadid eat this sandwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,567 ✭✭✭Markcheese

My favourite toastie ... Ham , emmental cheese,mustard and pickle ... Butter on the outside of the bread ... Homemade coleslaw ( not too much mayo) on the side ...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

Advertisement