Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hassled in work over toilet breaks?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Yes because supermarket floor staff require computers and work emails etc lol

I just gave you examples ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Khumatmibro

Child benefit is universal, even billionaires qualify,

Don't twist my words. You know I'm not talking about decent working people getting support. I'm talking about lifelong scroungers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭StevenToast

This guy is a troll....actually worse than mr fegelien.

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Taking a dump at work or at home should take 6/7 minutes max. Two to three minutes if you’re not scrolling through your phone.

However, your employers may think that you are occupying their time with other bathroom activities.
    One should always be careful which websites one visits when using the WiFi at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

And replying to himself or herself!

Not just once... Frantically typing away on the work clock.

I wonder how many words a minute would the employer be happy with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

There should be a walter mitty section in boards. somewhere to file these type of fcukin waffle threads for future reference.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Mod -thread closed for review

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Khumatmibro

Taking a dump at work or at home should take 6/7 minutes max. Two to three minutes if you’re not scrolling through your phone.

However, your employers may think that you are occupying their time with other bathroom activities.
    One should always be careful which websites one visits when using the WiFi at work.

2-3 minutes are you joking?

Is that if you just skip the wiping part ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

OP's plans tonight:

very-funny-karen-70403972.png

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Mod - closed for review

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement