Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish celebrities you would like to see vanish from the spotlight....

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

branie2 wrote: »
    Ian O'Doherty

Yes, I saw him on TV Today.
    He got tolled on the internet by a school kid(Secondary I think) so he got the him and his parents and the principal to go into his office and apologise to him.

This is hilarious, any link to it??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Deirdre o’Kane. She was painful to watch when presenting the 6 o’clock show on tv3. No matter what guest was in the studio she would just go on about herself. Even Majella O’Donnell was better than her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

Vogue Williams. She’s becoming a bigger **** with each day that passes. That floppy hair headed **** that she’s married to would want to get lost as well. He’s not Irish I know but Jesus I wish her and “Spenny” would just go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Motivator wrote: »
    Vogue Williams. She’s becoming a bigger **** with each day that passes. That floppy hair headed **** that she’s married to would want to get lost as well. He’s not Irish I know but Jesus I wish her and “Spenny” would just go away.

No chance of that vacuous pair of morons vanishing any time soon. In fact, they'll be on the Late Late Show this week to "give away some of their secrets to a successful relationship" ....https://www.breakingnews.ie/showbiz/late-late-show-feels-the-love-as-fridays-lineup-is-revealed-902913.html

What it doesnt say is that next year Vogue will be back on to tell us how tough the divorce was.:D

Why do our national media producers feel the need to promote these horrible people, who have nothing to offer whatsoever? Who could possibly be entertained or receive any enjoyment whatsoever from listening to these idiots?

It's bloody mind boggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

I'll be avoiding that Friday night shiote like the plague.

• Advertisement

They have no shame and expect you to serve them as if they were the biggest celebrities/saviours of the planet ever. wont mention the name of this one (there's a few influencers/social media "gurus" who I see on a regular basis), but couple of weeks ago I was in a restaurant for my lunch at work, and noticed it was one of these "influencers" was directly in front of me, not once did she look away from her phone, took so many selfies and videos, got the person she was with to take so many pics of her, while they were trying to eat and had the waitresses fawning over her...the vainness of thee people and its sad there's people who fawn over these self absorbed morons....and I bet if the restaurant didn't treat her like royalty, you know she'd be on her phone 2 seconds later on insta/snap chat whinging at them

Contemptible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭TheDavester

I know she's Canadian but she's based over here, Alison Curtis on Today FM, Nasaly voice, sounds like Janice from Friends, and weird obsession with babies...she's covering Iano next week and it will be all, do you have babies, twitter account, 53012 and do you have kids all week......Today FM's Gone to the dogs lately but she's probably the worst of them

James Patrice (not his real name).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

branie2 wrote: »
    Ian O'Doherty

A petulant man child who needs a good kick up the hole.

Dylan the douche husband of Sosueme. If ever there was a case of the wife wearing the trousers in the relationship this is it. A perma fake tanned gym pumper with shrunken gnads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 donotvalidate

Donal Skeehan

His smarmy face and constant happiness makes me want to punch him in the throat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

That one from carlow on transformers

Louise McSharry, ugh always a victim judging by her twitter account

All of these fame/money obsessed bloggers that go around filming themselves saying “Yaaasss” into their camera fones.
    Where did this word come from anyway, was it Beyoncé??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

John Creedon

I don't buy that happy as Larry and I'm everyone's best friend carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Bela Doyle. Old greyface.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

All of these fame/money obsessed bloggers that go around filming themselves saying “Yaaasss” into their camera fones.
    Where did this word come from anyway, was it Beyoncé??

I hate that. I think its a general black American urban thing that's been picked up by knobheads elsewhere .

• Registered Users Posts: 37,665 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

smilerf wrote:
    John Creedon
    I've had the pleasure of meeting the man three times and he is a really nice guy. He is incredibly intelligent too but he treats everybody like they are his peers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

smilerf wrote: »
    John Creedon

That’s just him though, if everyone at RTE was like him and had his passion the licence fee would be value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

All you needed to do was stop at James Kavanagh

or just feck it, anyone who identifies as a blogger/influencer/social media guru/social media comedian/those who work in a gym and trying to promote it on instagram...don't know whose worse, them or the legions of dopes who hang off every word they say

I've never heard of him, but I did google him and now I already dislike him.

Then again I hate all of these so called "influencers".

Just the next stop in the evolution process for people who want to be famous, without being talented in anything in particular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭mistersifter

razorblunt wrote: »
    That’s just him though, if everyone at RTE was like him and had his passion the licence fee would be value for money.

yeah, Creedon seems as genuine a fella as you'll get in Irish media IMO.

He is a bit like the "cool uncle" who loves to tell you that he saw Van Morrison and Thin Lizzy before they were big. I can see why that might get on some people's wick but it's harmless really.

There are a hell of a lot more people deserving of a mention on this thread e.g. "influencers" , reality TV personalities, etc, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

That Cliona on Dancing with the stars winds me right up.
    She just comes across fake in every way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭touts

Ivana Bachik. I know she claims to be a politician but no one has ever elected her to anything outside the college senate seats so to me that makes her a celebrity rather than a politician. She has based her whole career on being miserable and moaning about it.

I hate that. I think its a general black American urban thing that's been picked up by knobheads elsewhere .

Same as slay 😂😂 like I see the media saying celeb x slays the red carpet by wearing that dress .... wtf does that mean.,,,or queen - these pm me, u ok hun influencers push this crap ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

Same as slay ���� like I see the media saying celeb x slays the red carpet by wearing that dress .... wtf does that mean.,,,or queen - these pm me, u ok hun influencers push this crap ...

Living my best life, smiling because it's Friday, throwback to some shit I wasn't even alive to experience... And other vacuous cliché titles.

Tedious people.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Ger Gilroy.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Dublinmuppet

Pamela Flood

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Pat Kenny

No gives a fcuk about the apartment complex being built next to your plush Dalkey home, which was funded by the licence payers.

I wonder what new information today’s Pat Kenny article will bring us... said no one ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Gemma O'Doherty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,066 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Jennifer zamparelli

Advertisement