Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Autosport wrote: »
    ...Alfie is going to the groomers today and will be a new man when he returns :D...

Please will there be before and after pictures :) ?
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Eating a chicken drumstick like i was at a medieval banquet

Toss the bone over your shoulder, Alfie 'n I will look after it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gearing up for work trundle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There will only be the alcoholics and perverts left in the place soon BB.

t '. So today, we have alcoholics, perverts and weirdos!

Reporting for duty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

For Old dog :) Sleepy doggy after his groom :)

Kitchenside making dinner :) No meat today :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Thats amazing.

I look just like that after I've done a Corona trim on myself with the hair clippers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Monday & Tuesday were a wipeout..2 day migraine... happy now as I'm back to normal.....
    well...my version of normal anyways!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

0lddog wrote: »
    Thats amazing.

I look just like that after I've done a Corona trim on myself with the hair clippers

I just took the shears to myself and the picture is much the same..

I'm happy enough with a Mach3 razor all over once or twice a week ... smooth as Mams behind :D

Tattoos and workplace rules prevent me from going to that level.

• Advertisement

I'm happy enough with a Mach3 razor all over once or twice a week ... smooth as Mams behind :D

That made me laugh a little to loud :D

How would you know how smooth Mam’s behind is :D

“Puts on thinking cap” ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,303 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Tattoos and workplace rules prevent me from going to that level.

Have you tattoos in your head?
    Wow, that must have been ouch.

To thine own self be true

On my head :pac: Don't think anyone wants to see in my head :P Not mad sore, very bloody though

On my head :pac: Don't think anyone wants to see in my head :P Not mad sore, very bloody though

Oohh Grem is a rebel :D Tattooed and shaved head

Of god, my teeth are shattering here :o

Hardly!. Middle aged desk drone really..

• Advertisement

Hope your back is better Grem :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Hope your back is better Grem :)

Not an iota :pac: every second day is depressed as feck over it, as you can see today is not one of those :rolleyes:

Tumbleweed in here tonight.
    Where are we all at peeps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,214 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Wind and rain again tonight. It's a great (tucked up in bed) childhood memory, but I'm so fcuking sick and tired of it now, after years and years of it, The letter box is flapping. The chimney is howling. The cat won't move until she decides it's her time. Miserable crap altogether. I can't watch, "A place in the Sun" anymore as it reminds me of my years in the sun. I want to go back!

Really trying to get out and about to shoot some personal stuff and bring Ms G with me for experience. But jaysus lads, the weather is brutal. We'll keep trying as the letterbox keeps flapping.:eek:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Wind and rain again tonight. It's a great (tucked up in bed) childhood memory, but I'm so fcuking sick and tired of it now, after years and years of it, The letter box is flapping. The chimney is howling. The cat won't move until she decides it's her time. Miserable crap altogether. I can't watch, "A place in the Sun" anymore as it reminds me of my years in the sun. I want to go back!

Really trying to get out and about to shoot some personal stuff and bring Ms G with me for experience. But jaysus lads, the weather is brutal. We'll keep trying as the letterbox keeps flapping.:eek:

I stick masking tape on mine on windy nights :)

• Advertisement

I stick masking tape on mine on windy nights :)

Quoted without context :pac:

Quoted without context :pac:

....and she's back...

:D

At work, which is rude enough to interrupt at times.

Who's putting tape over their flaps?

Anyone see snow? Apparently the west coast is getting some.

Anyone see snow? Apparently the west coast is getting some.

At least someone is getting some...

Alright...I'm taking this to Cleo levels of filth.. time to retire :D

Nope all rain here.. Though radar indicated possible ice/snow up Mayo way a while ago.

Limerick and Sligo getting some now. You might get lucky Grems.

Working.
    Why do I eat so much rubbish when I work at night

Who needs 3 different types of crisps in one go.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Photos in the ninja snow thread in the weather forum , some cars have inches of snow on them :erk:
    Lucky feckers , hopefully some happy kids having snowball fights in the morning :)

• Advertisement

Might get lucky and get none!. Messy stuff. Hard to work in..

bubblypop wrote: »
    Working.
    Why do I eat so much rubbish when I work at night

Who needs 3 different types of crisps in one go.........

I have banned myself from the vending machines :o:(

I have banned myself from the vending machines :o:(

I used to ride with a vending machine repair man.

I used to ride with a vending machine repair man.

Sing it!! I LOVE her :D

My earlier sleep and the fizz pop was a bad idea.

*rocks back and forth*

Is it snowing there?

Is it snowing there?

I'm down in the sticks tonight Grem and can report we have no snow. It absolute lashed rain about 2 hours ago. Do you have snow?

Nope just been looking at the radar and the midlands looks icy

Nope just been looking at the radar and the midlands looks icy

That will be a bit of craic in the morning so.

Are you nice and warm?

• Advertisement

Not too bad, brought home made soup, tea bags, thermal layer etc. Because of me feckin back i've to be up and down a lot but that's a good thing tonight. Hows the plans coming along?

Phone side, awaiting word from the local hospital. Mother taken away in the ambulance, disorientated and bloodied after a tumble out of her bed. Brought in as a precaution, tough women she is tried to wave off the paramedics: "I'll be alright in a minute". Must pay tribute to the operator and the ambulance personnel, incredibly swift to act. Within ten minutes they were present, appreciate more than ever living in a large town and not the side of a mountain. Now it's the waiting game, sleep need not apply. Duolingo, sudoku, crossword, anything to stay preoccupied. Such is life, catches up with us eventually.

What a shock, hope she's ok Bertie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

Stay strong pal. She sounds like a fighter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Hope she's getting good care Bertie and hopefully improving..

Fingers crossed for your mam bertie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Have the fun of going to Amman Jordan last night and escaped before it got blanketed in snow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbNDKMBJ7_/?igshid=1vgcjhupnyyxt

Away home time, too much coffee oops..

Must do an online interview later....will of course be doing the shirt, tie & jocks combo :D

Must do an online interview later....will of course be doing the shirt, tie & jocks combo :D

Best of luck with it ;)

Morning all :) nice and sunny here and the rain has gone :) Back from our morning walk :)

Fingers crossed for your mother Bertie :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement