Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

BloodBath wrote: »
    Funny but here's Carricos Warren commission statement. Also reporting the missing skull in the Occipital region which does not match your drawing.

Mr. SPECTER - What, in your opinion, was the cause of death?
    Dr. CARRICO - The head wound, the head injury.
    Mr. SPECTER - Will you describe as specifically as you can the head wound which you have already mentioned briefly?
    Dr. CARRICO - Sure.
    This was a 5- by 71-cm defect in the posterior skull, the occipital region. There was an absence of the calvarium or skull in this area, with shredded tissue, brain tissue present and initially considerable slow oozing. Then after we established some circulation there was more profuse bleeding from this wound.
    Mr. SPECTER - Was any other wound observed on the head in addition to this large opening where the skull was absent?
    Dr. CARRICO - No other wound on the head.

And here is Akins

Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any wounds on him at the time you first saw him?
    Dr. AKIN - There was a midline neck wound below the level of the cricoid cartilage, about 1 to 1.5 cm. in diameter, the lower part of this had been cut across when I saw the wound, it had been cut across with a knife in the performance of the tracheotomy. The back of the right occipitalparietal portion of his head was shattered, with brain substance extruding.

Also Clarke who examined the head wound.

Dr. CLARK - The President was lying on his back on the emergency cart. Dr. Perry was performing a tracheotomy. There were chest tubes being inserted. Dr. Jenkins was assisting the President's respirations through a tube in his trachea. Dr. Jones and Dr. Carrico were administering fluids and blood intravenously. The President was making a few spasmodic respiratory efforts. I assisted. in withdrawing the endotracheal tube from the throat as Dr. Perry was then ready to insert the tracheotomy tube . I then examined the President briefly.
    My findings showed his pupils were widely dilated, did not react to light, and his eyes were deviated outward with a slight skew deviation.
    I then examined the wound in the back of the President's head. This was a large, gaping wound in the right posterior part, with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed. There was considerable blood loss evident on the carriage, the floor, and the clothing of some of the people present. I would estimate 1,500 cc. of blood being present.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/carrico1.htm
    http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/akin.htm
    http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/clark_w.htm

Sigh

Semantics. Read about the ambiguity of the "occipital region".

Read Dr Malcolm Perrys testimony.

Mr. SPECTER - Have you had an opportunity to examine the autopsy report?
    Dr. PERRY - I have.
    Mr. SPECTER - And are the facts set forth in the autopsy report consistent with your observations and views or are they inconsistent in any way with your findings and opinions?
    Dr. PERRY - They are quite consistent and I noted initially that they explained very nicely the circumstances as we observed them at the time.

..... we did what was necessary in the emergency procedure, and abandoned any efforts of examination at the termination.

Mr. SPECTER - From what direction would the bullets have come based on all of those factors?
    Dr. PERRY - The bullets would have come from behind the President based on these factors.

Mr. SPECTER - Based upon a point of entrance in the body of the President which I described to you as being 14 cm. from the right acromion process and 14 cm. below the tip of the right mastoid process and coupling that with your observation of the neck wound, would that provide a sufficient basis for you to form an opinion as to the path of the bullet, as to whether it was level, up or down?
    Dr. PERRY - Yes, it would.
    In view of the fact there was an injury to the right lateral portion of the trachea and a wound in the neck if one were to extend a line roughly between these two, it would be going slightly superiorly, that is cephalad toward the head, from anterior to posterior, which would indicate that the missile entered from slightly above and behind.

So, err, all of the doctors believed the shots came from the front and the back of the head was "blown away" and "blasted out"?

The mad 20 minute scramble to save his life, the situation didn't lend itself to an accurate analysis. Never mind an autopsy. Simple as that.

He had residue on his hands but not his cheek. This is down to the 2 types of guns he fired that day, the handgun he used to kill Officer Tippett left residue but the rifle could not because of the closed chamber.

Mark Lane and Jim Marrs lied about this and people believed them. They still do. And when called up on it, as we have with the lads here, they ignore it.

Its baffling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Perry didn't even examine the head so how he can come to a conclusion that the bullet came from the rear is beyond me.

There are many more modern accounts from the doctors who actually examined the head injury. All of them claim a rear exit wound. I suggest you do your research. I'm not scouring the internet for you while you rely on only the warren ommision report.

Here's another one. Note the area of the skull brain he shows with his hand that was missing matches identically to the previous video and not the drawing. Also note he says Mrs kennedy handed him a portion of JFK's brain in Parkland. This is the piece she retrieved from the boot of the car directly after the shooting. How was this blown backwards if the shot came from the rear? Why did the motorcycle security report being sprayed with debris from the shot if it came from the rear? The car was practically at a standstill when the headshot occurred so they didn't just drive through the spray.

Ok The paraffin test is not reliable, let's stick to facts here. How are you discounting the opinions of these doctors. The majority of which believe a rear exit wound in the back of the head.

I suggest you read though the witness testimonies and lines of questioning and you will see how much leading questions were asked and the amount of testimonies that didn't make it to the warren omission. Anything that didn't go along with Oswald being the lone shooter was omitted or covered up.

I can bring the CE399 magic bullet as well. Anyone who believes that single bullet caused all the claimed wounds is a total idiot. There have been 0 tests that match the lack of deformation of this bullet firing into a single target. This bullet allegedly shattered several bones including the strong wrist bone leaving the bullet with minimal damage.

It also left many fragments inside Kennedys body, and Connalys body yet it lost almost none of it's weight to account for those fragments.

Perry didn't even examine the head so how he can come to a conclusion that the bullet came from the rear is beyond me.

There are many more modern accounts from the doctors who actually examined the head injury. All of them claim a rear exit wound. I suggest you do your research. I'm not scouring the internet for you while you rely on only the warren ommision report.

Here's another one. Note the area of the skull brain he shows with his hand that was missing matches identically to the previous video and not the drawing.

Ok The paraffin test is not reliable, let's stick to facts here. How are you discounting the opinions of these doctors. The majority of which believe a rear exit wound in the back of the head.

I suggest you read though the witness testimonies and lines of questioning and you will see how much leading questions were asked and the amount of testimonies that didn't make it to the warren omission. Anything that didn't go along with Oswald being the lone shooter was omitted or covered up.

Ive done all that. Started in the 90s.

McClellend was in the trauma room for about 5 minutes. None of them examined the wound. They were trying to save his life. None of them, by their own admission cleaned any wounds to see properly and they didnt even turn him over!

Agree with the leading questions. Arlen Specter was dreadful for it. But I agree with his conclusions.

Why dont you believe the single bullet theory?

The single bullet theory is bull****. That's why. There has not been a single repeatable test that shows the same lack of deformation even when shot into softer single targets.

There is virtually no lead loss from the bullet with only a few grains missing. There are more fragments inside Connally and Kennedy from this alleged bullet than there was missing weight making it impossible that this bullet caused all of those wounds.

That's not even taking into account the possibility of more lead loss outside of the bodies.

If you are big into this topic then you should know there's a lot more to it than these snippets. I've read the entire police and warren witness testimonies. Also research LBJ and the kind of man he was. The guy was complete scum with the motive to do it with his CIA buddies.

Kennedy seen what the CIA was becoming and he was right. Now look at them today and the **** they are responsible for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

The single bullet theory is bull****. That's why. There has not been a single repeatable test that shows the same lack of deformation even when shot into softer single targets.

There is virtually no lead loss from the bullet with only a few grains missing. There are more fragments inside Connally and Kennedy from this alleged bullet than there was missing weight making it impossible that this bullet caused all of those wounds.

That's not even taking into account the possibility of more lead loss outside of the bodies.

If you are big into this topic then you should know there's a lot more to it than these snippets. I've read the entire police and warren witness testimonies. Also research LBJ and the kind of man he was. The guy was complete scum with the motive to do it with his CIA buddies.

Kennedy seen what the CIA was becoming and he was right. Now look at them today and the **** they are responsible for.

To think LBJ would put himself and his wife in the firing line of ‘multiple shooters’ makes no sense at all.

To think LBJ would put himself and his wife in the firing line of ‘multiple shooters’ makes no sense at all.

Yet he ducked into his car before the alleged shooting even started. The man was a psychopath. They don't fear death and what better alibi than being there yourself. This is a typical fallacy of people who don't understand sociopaths and psychopaths. What makes sense to you doesn't apply to everyone.

Also even the warren omission ballistics experts didn't think CE399 could possibly have been the bullet that caused all of those wounds. Let's not forget the 2 larger fragments and multiple smaller ones recovered from the vehicle that are far more consistent with the kind of bullet deformation you expect for the types of bone injurys received.

I believe the majority of these fragments were from the Connally hit as shattering his tough wrist bone would have also obliterated the bullet as it did his wrist. Kennedy had clearly already been shot before Connally as Connally himself reported turning to react to the first shot he heard before being hit himself with the second shot.

CE399 was a crucial piece of evidence that tied directly to Oswalds gun. It does not fit the official story in any capacity though. It could not possible have been the single bullet or the headshot bullet or the bullet that allegedly missed but it's clear 3 shots hit so if any missed then there were at least 4 shots.

Mr. SPECTER. Now looking at that bullet, Exhibit 399, Doctor Humes, could that bullet have gone through or been any part of the fragment passing through President Kennedy's head in Exhibit No. 388?
    Commander HUMES. I do not believe so, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. And could that missile have made the wound on Governor Connally's right wrist?

Commander HUMES. I think that that is most unlikely ... The reason I believe it most unlikely that this missile could have inflicted either of these wounds is that this missile is basically intact; its jacket appears to me to be intact, and I do not understand how it could possibly have left fragments in either of these locations.

Mr. SPECTER. Dr. Humes, under your opinion which you have just given us, what effect, if any, would that have on whether this bullet, 399, could have been the one to lodge in Governor Connally's thigh?

Commander HUMES. I think that extremely unlikely. The reports, again Exhibit 392 from Parkland, tell of an entrance wound on the lower midthigh of the Governor, and X-rays taken there are described as showing metallic fragments in the bone, which apparently by this report were not removed and are still present in Governor Connally's thigh. I can't conceive of where they came from this missile.

Representative FORD. The missile identified as Exhibit 399.

Commander HUMES. 399, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. And could it [CE 399] have been the bullet which inflicted the wound on Governor Connally's right wrist?
    Colonel FINCK. No; for the reason that there are too many fragments described in that wrist.

From Mr. Frazier, FBI firearms expert:

Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Frazier, did you determine the weight of the exhibit-that is, 399?
    Mr. FRAZIER. Yes, sir. Exhibit 399 weighs 158.6 grains.

Mr. EISENBERG. How much weight loss does that show from the original bullet weight?

Mr. FRAZIER. We measured several standard bullets, and their weights varied, which is a normal situation, a portion of a grain, or two grains, from 161 grains--that is, they were all in the vicinity of 161 grains. One weighed--- 160.85, 161.5, 161.1 grains.

Mr. EISENBERG. In your opinion, was there any weight loss?

Mr. FRAZIER. There did not necessarily have to be any weight loss to the bullet. There may be a slight amount of lead missing from the base of the bullet, since it is exposed at the base, and the bullet is slightly flattened; there could be a slight weight loss from the end of the bullet, but it would not amount to more than 4 grains, because 158.6 is only a grain and a half less than the normal weight, and at least a 2 grain variation would be allowed. So it would be approximately 3 or 4 grains.

. . .

Mr. SPECTER. Mr. Frazier, is it possible for the fragments identified in Commission Exhibit 840 to have come from the whole bullet heretofore identified as Commission Exhibit 399?

Mr. FRAZIER. I would say that based on weight it would be highly improbable that that much weight could have come from the base of that bullet since its present weight is--its weight when I first received it was 158.6 grains.

Mr. SPECTER. Referring now to 399.

Mr. FRAZIER. Exhibit 399, and its original normal weight would be 160 to 161 grains, and those three metal fragments had a total of 2.1 grains as I recall--2.3 grains. So it is possible but not likely since there is only a very small part of the core of the bullet 399 missing.

Mr. SPECTER: What is your opinion as to whether bullet 399 could have inflicted all of the wounds on the Governor, then, without respect at this point to the wound of the President's neck?
    Dr. SHAW. I feel that there would be some difficulty in explaining all of the wounds as being inflicted by bullet Exhibit 399 without causing more in the way of loss of substance to the bullet or deformation of the bullet. (Discussion off the record.)

Dr. Shaw's testimony is interrupted at this point, and "off the record" discussions take place. Later...

Dr. SHAW: All right. As far as the wounds of the chest are concerned, I feel that this bullet could have inflicted those wounds. But the examination of the wrist both by X-ray and at the time of surgery showed some fragments of metal that make it difficult to believe that the same missle could have caused these two wounds. There seems to be more that three grains of metal missing as far as the--I mean in the wrist.
    Mr. SPECTOR: Does that bullet appear to you to have any of its metal flaked off?

Dr. SHAW: I have been told that the one point on the nose of this bullet that is deformed was cut off for purposes of examination. With that information, I would have to say that this bullet has lost literally none of its substance.

http://www.jfk-info.com/fragment.htm

1 last thing. This is 1 of the many tests trying to replicate the shot and bullet deformation. This was shot into a goat carcass shattering ribs. It did not simulate also shattering an extremely tough human wrist bone and look at the severe deformation compared to CE399. This was the best example of multiple test shots.

figure_8_sml.jpg

and another one compared to CE399

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpBUKvCtMfGSc1WYh6fyenLC2m5-GFPLK-JczB_Tu9afLhYC4YnQ

and another one that was shot into a human wrist cadaver compared to CE399. Note the missing brass from the tip of CE399 was taken by the FBI for analysis and a little from the lead base. The test shot is the massively deformed bullet to the right.

ce399composite.jpg

Yet he ducked into his car before the alleged shooting even started. The man was a psychopath. They don't fear death and what better alibi than being there yourself. This is a typical fallacy of people who don't understand sociopaths and psychopaths. What makes sense to you doesn't apply to everyone.

What do you mean he ducked?

It's well documented and even photographed that LBJ was leaning over low in his car before the shots even started firing. He claims he was pushed down by secret service after the event but another Senator who was in the car with him said he was stooped down low listening to some radio he had with him. He was also photographed in this position directly before the shooting started.

Not suspicious at all eh? Not gonna dwell on circumstantial evidence like that though. It's just interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

I wouldn't call that the smoking gun. It's circumstantial evidence at best.

Why focus on that when there is concrete hard medical based evidence that the killshot came from the front.

Another interesting fact. Oswald had no gunpowder residue on his face, cloths or hands. Virtually impossible if he fired any shots.

I think it is a smoking gun as there not just one eyewitness who smelled it on the street.

I agree with you about the medical evidence. The doctors have no reason to lie the US government, on the other hand, has reason to cover up.

The Nal wrote: »
    Nope. He tested positive for gunpowder via a paraffin test on his hand. Negative on his cheek. But that doesn't matter. Paraffin test were very unreliable in 1963.

So you've ignored the 4 questions I asked....... they smelled gunpowder with 2-3 metres but didn't hear a rifle going off from that distance?

They all said there was a wound to the posterior parietal area, which is where the bullet entered.

Its quite simple, how he had wounds at the back and sides. All consistent to the millimetre with a shot from the TSBD.

JFK_skull_trajectory.jpg

I don't know about that as seven marksmen tested a rifle like Oswald and they all tested positive for barium and antimony (paraffin test) on their cheeks.

Oswald was looking through a scope so obviously, the weapons touched his face but they found no trace on his cheek, weird.

They did hear a gunshot from the grassy knoll. What do you think the onlookers all ran in that direction on the day?. Nobody ran to where Oswald was till later.

• Advertisement

It's well documented and even photographed that LBJ was leaning over low in his car before the shots even started firing. He claims he was pushed down by secret service after the event but another Senator who was in the car with him said he was stooped down low listening to some radio he had with him. He was also photographed in this position directly before the shooting started.

Not suspicious at all eh? Not gonna dwell on circumstantial evidence like that though. It's just interesting.

It’s not suspicious because it’s not true. Plus his wife was in the car with him which makes it even more laughable to think he was ducking and listening to radios.

33 Witnesses reported shots from the grassy knoll, all omitted from the warren commission.

It’s not suspicious because it’s not true. Plus his wife was in the car with him which makes it even more laughable to think he was ducking and listening to radios.

Fine it's contentious and I said I'm not focusing on it. How about trying to contest the CE399 evidence. I haven't seen a single 1 of you sceptics willing to tackle this as I've brought it up before here. It's the usual deflection.

Keep in mind this was the main piece of evidence linking to Oswald's gun and all of the firearms experts on the Warren commission believed it was not possible that this was the single bullet or that it could even cause 1 of those injurys in the shape it was in. The tests to try and repeat it also confirm their assertions.

Thats not true.

As for the single bullet, its the only explanation.

All the other stuff - LBJ ducking, it was the mob, they wanted him dead because he was breaking up the CIA etc, its just speculation. Waffle. No evidence at all for it.

LBJ was nasty yes, JFK had enemies yes. But theres no evidence beyond speculation to link LBJ, the CIA, the mob or anyone else but Oswald to it. Literally not one decent scrap of evidence, 55 years later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,329 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

33 Witnesses reported shots from the grassy knoll, all omitted from the warren commission.

My understanding is that most of those witnesses reported hearing shots only from the grassy knoll area. That of course would be impossible given the wounds inflicted on Kennedy and Connally clearly originated from shots that came from above and behind them. Only a handful of people claimed to hear shots from both the TSBD and the knoll.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    My understanding is that most of those witnesses reported hearing shots only from the grassy knoll area. That of course would be impossible given the wounds inflicted on Kennedy and Connally clearly originated from shots that came from above and behind them. Only a handful of people claimed to hear shots from both the TSBD and the knoll.

In the last few pages we gone from

- The majority of people heard shots from the knoll to "oh maybe not"
    - All of the doctors said the back of his head was blown out to "oh maybe not"
    - The parrafin tests proved he had no gunpowder on his hand to "oh actually he did".

Now apparently LBJ ducked and theres photos to prove it but they're not worthy of posting here.

We're dealing with life long conspiracy theorists here, who can't see past it.

I used to believe in a conspiracy but if you study it enough its sadly not one.

- The parrafin tests proved he had no gunpowder on his hand to "oh actually he did".

Now apparently LBJ ducked and theres photos to prove it but they're not worthy of posting here.

I used to believe there was a conspiracy but one photo proved to me it was LHO. It was the inside of the limo JFK was traveling in. I never knew Connolly was in a lower jump seat 6 inches to the left of JFK. Everything just clicked then.

I used to believe there was a conspiracy but one photo proved to me it was LHO. It was the inside of the limo JFK was traveling in. I never knew Connolly was in a lower jump seat 6 inches to the left of JFK. Everything just clicked then.

Conspiracy theorists always leave that bit out. Its absolutely crucial and poisonous behaviour.

I believed in a conspiracy initially too but having read maybe 15 books, both pro and anti conspiracy, watched every documentary there is multiple times and read hundreds of hours online and visited Dealey Plaza and the TSBD myself I just can't see any evidence let alone anything approaching proof.

Common sense usually prevails. Theres a few common sense points that just don't add up. Points the CTs here still refuse to touch.

The people nearest to the knoll not hearing the shot.
    The conspirators letting Oswald use a an cheap rifle for the biggest assassination in human history.
    Oswald not being taken out when he left the TSBD.
    Oswald taking the bus as a means of escape.
    Ruby shooting Oswald in the stomach. Less than a 10% chance of killing him.
    Ruby being in the western union a few minutes before killing Oswald.
    Ruby bringing his dogs and leaving them in the car.
    JFKs head moving forward.
    The right side of his head exploding from a shot to the right.

And so on.

Can you imagine the conversation between Oswald and the CIA, Cubans, mafia, Russians.

"OK Lee so December 22nd is go time, do you have a gun?"

"Yeah"

"Is it a good one?"

"No its a $12 mail order rifle with a shítty scope".

"Errr, ah sure that'll do, use that".

"How do I escape?"

"Just get the bus I suppose".

People seem to have a world view that "they" control everything and its just not the case.

Thats not true.

As for the single bullet, its the only explanation.

All the other stuff - LBJ ducking, it was the mob, they wanted him dead because he was breaking up the CIA etc, its just speculation. Waffle. No evidence at all for it.

LBJ was nasty yes, JFK had enemies yes. But theres no evidence beyond speculation to link LBJ, the CIA, the mob or anyone else but Oswald to it. Literally not one decent scrap of evidence, 55 years later.

It is true attempts were made to replicate the magic bullet flight path and damage and nobody has had any success in 60 years. Same Bullets tested all got warped and deformed in tests. This bullet had to penetrate the back of Connelly and Kennedy, so there no way the head of the bullet would look like the bullet found on a stretcher at Parkland.

The Doctors who did the autopsy and were there trying to save Kennedy life testify that they saw different wounds to the head.

Warren Commission is claiming miracle shots happened instead of accepting the obvious that two shooters were involved and was just a case of different shots from two different guns.

There are photographs of LBJ not shown in the car when it passed the TBD, but that could be a trick of the light at an angle. If you want to see this photo, I will post it? I don't use this because there could be another explanation for why he does not appear to be sitting up in the car?

• Advertisement

Not impossible if you accept there were two shooters firing in a crossfire. One firing his gun from behind the motorcade and one firing from the right front.

Instead, the Warren Commission claims one single lone bullet went through Kennedy thick suit jacket, then penetrated the back skin of Kennedy, did damage inside, then exited out the throat, then reentered Connelly back near the right shoulder, caused damage to the rib, exited out through the chest, and then the bullet damaged his right wrist and fragments from the bullet then lodged in his thigh.

One bullet not deformed with just a small break of the casing at the top of the bullet did all this?

It is true attempts were made to replicate the magic bullet flight path and damage and nobody has had any success in 60 years.

Yes they have. The video above shows a similar bullet from a similar gun going through 3 feet of wood and its pristine. Did you not watch it? You're either lying on purpose or ignorant.

Just after that they fire it through 2 objects where bullet wipe and yaw are explained which also explains the squeeze on CCE399 and the wound on Connollys back and the hole in his coat.

Heres another example. At 56 mins. An excellent documentary by the way.

https://archive.org/details/JFKBeyondTheMagicBullet2004

So theres 2 examples off the top of my head.

Explain to me again how nobody has had any success in 60 years?
    There are photographs of LBJ not shown in the car when it passed the TBD, but that could be a trick of the light at an angle. If you want to see this photo, I will post it? I don't use this because there could be another explanation for why he does not appear to be sitting up in the car?

Yes the Altgens photo. LBJs head is visible in it, behind a motorcycle cop. Its really low res. Hes clearly sitting up in the car in the Zapruder film and all other photos. He never ducks. Its such a stupid theory.

JFK was a very sick person (he had the last rites given to him twice in his life) and couldn’t even walk down a flight of stairs. If LBJ/CIA wanted to kill him all they had to do was tamper with his medication and nobody would have batted an eyelid if he died.

JFK was a very sick person (he had the last rites given to him twice in his life) and couldn’t even walk down a flight of stairs. If LBJ/CIA wanted to kill him all they had to do was tamper with his medication and nobody would have batted an eyelid if he died.

Or just had some lunatic shoot him in the head when he was close to a crowd which he always was and then have security shoot the shooter. Much easier than a plot that involves thousands of people by some accounts.

Why not just shoot him here?

Yes they have. The video above shows a similar bullet from a similar gun going through 3 feet of wood and its pristine. Did you not watch it? You're either lying on purpose or ignorant.

Just after that they fire it through 2 objects where bullet wipe and yaw are explained which also explains the squeeze on CCE399 and the wound on Connollys back and the hole in his coat.

Heres another example. At 56 mins. An excellent documentary by the way.

https://archive.org/details/JFKBeyondTheMagicBullet2004

So theres 2 examples off the top of my head.

Explain to me again how nobody has had any success in 60 years?

Yes the Altgens photo. LBJs head is visible in it, behind a motorcycle cop. Its really low res. Hes clearly sitting up in the car in the Zapruder film and all other photos. He never ducks. Its such a stupid theory.

Decided to watch the wood experiment in your video.

The older guy was looking at a hole (entry) where a bullet went through to the left of the centre of the wood?

When they removed the wood at the end. Their bullet was in the wrong location it was sticking out at the edge the corner of right side of the wood opposite side?

Care to explain this?

Decided to watch the wood experiment in your video.

The older guy was looking at a hole (entry) where a bullet went through to the left of the centre of the wood?

When they removed the wood at the end. Their bullet was in the wrong location it was sticking out at the edge the corner of right side of the wood opposite side?

Care to explain this?

It either moved through the fibres in the 3 feet of wood which is not only unusual but likely, or they're one of "them" and part of the cover up.

Why are you posting so much in here when you've never watched any of these documentaries?

• Advertisement

Nal I post this images so you don't have to watch the video.

The old guy claims the bullet entered in where he places his thumb. That's a hole in the centre and to the left of the wood
    467206.png

When they removed the wood the bullet was sticking out at the right side/ a hole near the edge and top of the wood?
    467205.png

It either moved through the fibres in the 3 feet of wood which is not only unusual but likely, or they're one of "them" and part of the cover up.

Why are you posting so much in here when you've never watched any of these documentaries?

Who are they obvious fraudsters? Why did they not show the bullet going through all the wood, they left that out of the video.

How does a bullet entering in the centre to the left end up near the edge on the right side?

Who are they obvious fraudsters? Why did they not show the bullet going through all the wood, they left that out of the video.

How does a bullet entering in the centre to the left end up near the edge on the right side?

Err, because the shot wasn't 100% straight maybe?

Fúcks sake.

Err, because the shot wasn't 100% straight maybe?

Fúcks sake.

On their camera it went in straight did you watch the video? You did not look at this experiment too closely did you? You just assumed it was correct

On their camera it went in straight did you watch the video? You did look at this experiment too closely did you? You just assumed it was correct

You're a basket case. You know zero about gunfire, trajectories or ballistics and show no interest in learning.

• Advertisement

You're a basket case. You know zero about gunfire, trajectories or ballistics and show no interest in learning.

Your experts got exposed now your upset?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Your experts got exposed now your upset?

Nope. I get bored explaining basic ballistic testing to people who don't understand and don't want to understand.

Its impossible for a human to fire a bullet through 3 feet of wood and for it to come out at the exact same point that it entered on the other side. It will always be offline. Even if the shot is a degree or two off straight, which is a minimum expectation, it will exit at a different point.

In this case, the shot is off centre by a degree or two high and to the right.

This is basic, basic stuff.
    seannash wrote: »

It has been posted and ignored yes.

The Yawing experiment is laughable too.

Is that even a Carcano bullet? There is a bubble at the end when the bullet emerges (damage or another bullet?)

467208.png

Here you can see the bullet is not straight it heading downwards to the ground.
    467210.png

The Yawing experiment is laughable too.

Bullet yaw is a scientific fact. As is bullet wipe.

Read about it independently, outside of any JFK assassination links.

Nope. I get bored explaining basic ballistic testing to people who don't understand and don't want to understand.

Its impossible for a human to fire a bullet through 3 feet of wood and for it to come out at the exact same point that it entered on the other side. It will always be offline. Even if the shot is a degree or two off straight, which is a minimum expectation, it will exit at a different point.

In this case, the shot is off centre by a degree or two high and to the right.

This is basic, basic stuff.

It has been posted and ignored yes.

They are fraudsters. Warren commission carried out multiple tests and their bullet was always damaged

Somehow these guys have a perfectly fine bullet going through 3 metres of wood, bull****.

Bullet yaw is a scientific fact. As is bullet wipe.

Read about it independently, outside of any JFK assassination links.

I know bullet Yaw is scientific fact. The difference here a bullet that yaws then enters Connelly back after it exited Kennedy throat area. Laughable as you can see a bullet when its yawing starts falling down it not heading straight.

They are fraudsters. Warren commission carried out multiple tests and their bullet was always damaged

Somehow these guys have a perfectly fine bullet going through 3 metres of wood, bull****.

hahaha. Now you believe the Warren Commission?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,644 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

And again proving you know nothing about bullets or ballistics.

hahaha. Now you believe the Warren Commission?

No i don't.

I believe they tried to replicate the magic bullet flight legitimately and failed. They would be delighted if their bullets were intact and undamaged.

• Advertisement

Its astonishing stupidity.

Sorry, but it obvious from this frame Kennedy felt the bullet exit his throat. The Warren commission claim Gov Connelly was hit in the back in this same frame:confused:

Sure he was bull he looks fine to me seated and looking forward? You even see Jackie reacting in frame 225

467212.png

Its astonishing stupidity.

What astonishing stupid you believe some random guy and his son. Multiple tests got done by the Warren commission and none of the bullets were fine.

Somehow their bullet goes through the wood to the left of centre in a straight line and ends up near the right corner edge of the wood on the opposite side.

What did they not show the holes in all the wood that they claim the bullet went through?

Warren Commission testimony

Colonel Finck was a lieutenant colonel in the Army Medical Corps. He obtained his medical degree at the University of Geneva Medical School in Switzerland in 1948. He experienced 4 years of training in pathology after his internship, 2 years, including 2 years of pathology at the University Institute of Pathology in Geneva, Switzerland, and 2 years at the University of Tennessee Institute of Pathology in Memphis, Tenn. He was in the Army since 1955. From 1955 to 1958, he performed approximately 200 autopsies, many of them pertaining to trauma, including missile wounds, while stationed at Frankfort, Germany as pathologist of the United States Army Hospital in Frankfurt, Germany. He was Chief of the Wound Ballistics Pathology Branch of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, personally reviewing all the cases forwarded by the Armed Forces, and some civilian cases from the United States and forces overseas, totalling approximately 400 cases. Finck was certified in pathology anatomy by the American Board of Pathology in 1956, and by the same American Board of Pathology in the field of forensic pathology in 1961.

Mr. SPECTER. And could it [CE 399] have been the bullet which inflicted the wound on Governor Connally's right wrist?
    Colonel FINCK. No; for the reason that there are too many fragments described in that wrist.

From Mr. Frazier, FBI firearms expert:

Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Frazier, did you determine the weight of the exhibit-that is, 399?
    Mr. FRAZIER. Yes, sir. Exhibit 399 weighs 158.6 grains.

Mr. EISENBERG. How much weight loss does that show from the original bullet weight?

Mr. FRAZIER. We measured several standard bullets, and their weights varied, which is a normal situation, a portion of a grain, or two grains, from 161 grains--that is, they were all in the vicinity of 161 grains. One weighed--- 160.85, 161.5, 161.1 grains.

Mr. EISENBERG. In your opinion, was there any weight loss?

Mr. FRAZIER. There did not necessarily have to be any weight loss to the bullet. There may be a slight amount of lead missing from the base of the bullet, since it is exposed at the base, and the bullet is slightly flattened; there could be a slight weight loss from the end of the bullet, but it would not amount to more than 4 grains, because 158.6 is only a grain and a half less than the normal weight, and at least a 2 grain variation would be allowed. So it would be approximately 3 or 4 grains.

. . .

Mr. SPECTER. Mr. Frazier, is it possible for the fragments identified in Commission Exhibit 840 to have come from the whole bullet heretofore identified as Commission Exhibit 399?

Mr. FRAZIER. I would say that based on weight it would be highly improbable that that much weight could have come from the base of that bullet since its present weight is--its weight when I first received it was 158.6 grains.

Mr. SPECTER. Referring now to 399.

Mr. FRAZIER. Exhibit 399, and its original normal weight would be 160 to 161 grains, and those three metal fragments had a total of 2.1 grains as I recall--2.3 grains. So it is possible but not likely since there is only a very small part of the core of the bullet 399 missing.

The magic bullet theory is bull, there was too many bullet fragments in Connelly body.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Sorry, but it obvious from this frame Kennedy felt the bullet exit his throat. The Warren commission claim Gov Connelly was hit in the back in this same frame:confused:

Sure he was bull he looks fine to me seated and looking forward? You even see Jackie reacting in frame 225

467212.png

So from an extract in one of the videos posted it does show that connelly's jacket "pops" forward in that frame. This indicates something forced his jacket forward. They say its the bullet. Indeed Connelly does react in the next couple of frames as if hes been hit. I guess some will claim connelly was shot with another shot at the exact same time?
    Its talked about at around 2 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=DSBXW1-VGmM

seannash wrote: »
    So from an extract in one of the videos posted it does show that connelly's jacket "pops" forward in that frame. This indicates something forced his jacket forward. They say its the bullet. Indeed Connelly does react in the next couple of frames as if hes been hit. I guess some will claim connelly was shot with another shot at the exact same time?
    Its talked about at around 2 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=174&v=DSBXW1-VGmM

The claim is he was hit when he turned around to have a look. You can see in frame 225 Connelly has not yet turned around and Kennedy has already reacted to the bullet leaving his throat. Connelly has always stated never changed his story that he felt no blow till he positioned his body to look to the right.

By the way, Connelly had in his right hand a Cowboy hat. Supposedly a bullet had just shattered his wrist in frame 225 or 226.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,329 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The claim is he was hit when he turned around to have a look. You can see in frame 225 Connelly has not yet turned around and Kennedy has already reacted to the bullet leaving his throat. Connelly has always stated never changed his story that he felt no blow till he positioned his body to look to the right.

By the way, Connelly had in his right hand a Cowboy hat. Supposedly a bullet had just shattered his wrist in frame 225 or 226.

This clearly shows both men reacting virtually simultaneously to the same stimulus i.e. they were both shot by the same bullet. It's crystal clear.

Z-Film%2BClip-SBT-In-Motion.gif

So what? Hes still holding onto his hat after hes clearly been hit and after the headshot as the car speeds away. He managed to hang onto it after being shot. He wes still holding it when he stood up and walked out of the car at Parkland.

His wrist and hand just locked. Happens a lot with gunshots and also when people are knocked out.
    This clearly shows both men reacting virtually simultaneously to the same stimulus i.e. they were both shot by the same bullet. It's crystal clear.

Z-Film%2BClip-SBT-In-Motion.gif

Yup. Its amazing that they have a video of it and people still doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

The attached text needs to be considered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,644 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What astonishing stupid you believe some random guy and his son. Multiple tests got done by the Warren commission and none of the bullets were fine.

Coming from you, this is pretty hilarious after some of the sh/te videos you have posted in these forums.

Somehow their bullet goes through the wood to the left of centre in a straight line and ends up near the right corner edge of the wood on the opposite side.

What did they not show the holes in all the wood that they claim the bullet went through?

Have you ever fired a gun? Have you ever shot anything?

Advertisement