Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ya need loud music and a dance around the floor, clear the furniture first, stubbed toe breaks through any alcohol buzz

I was listening to Rio earlier but had my buzz killed by luckiest man on his period listening to Elton John

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was listening to Rio earlier but had my buzz killed by luckiest man on his period listening to Elton John

Augh noooooo that stuff doesn't come until at least four in the morning! Fist of pure emotion time, after the half remembered irish tunes. Now is for dance and/or cheesy pop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sure look that’s what your up against when you’re dealing with someone who puts on their seat belt on the banter bus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Annnnd good morning all! :D Dave's body clock has 100% set to this new ungodly hour of awakening from slumber. I remember when believed there was only 1 6 o’clock during the day :) I think the demo I’m giving tomorrow in work is probably what’s waking me at the moment.. hopefully anyway.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Annnnd good morning all! :D Dave's body clock has 100% set to this new ungodly hour of awakening from slumber. I remember when believed there was only 1 6 o’clock during the day :) I think the demo I’m giving tomorrow in work is probably what’s waking me at the moment.. hopefully anyway.

I'm just glad i'm seeing this time from the correct side, friday was zero fun. Sure i'll make ya some tae and toast or something equally simple for breakfast

• Advertisement

Having tae & toast myself!
    Will watch something for a little while.... Maybe the 2nd half of The Irishman, Then an hour or so sleep.
    A proper handy day today, doing zilch :)

^^ Pure cracked, for the birdies entirely, i despair! :P

Years ago, when I was addicted to my PlayStation it wasn't unusual to get home after 6am, & then play for 6 hours before going to bed!

I'm not that bad now! :)

I did some crazy crap back in the day too but being up for the day before work?. I bow before ya!.

I'm just glad i'm seeing this time from the correct side, friday was zero fun. Sure i'll make ya some tae and toast or something equally simple for breakfast

That’d be a rough of the day alright Grem!

Now yeeer talkin!! Any chance of a pair soft boile eggs with the toast?

• Advertisement

bubblypop wrote: »
    Years ago, when I was addicted to my PlayStation it wasn't unusual to get home after 6am, & then play for 6 hours before going to bed!

I'm not that bad now! :)

That makes feel ill reading that Bubbly! I hate seeing the sun come up, it’s a sign you’re out too late and the next day is/ same day post sleep is gonna suck! That’s why I like the winter! You can stay on the hooch all night, nip to bed around 6 and it’s still the dead of night dark! :D

Glitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

After 8's and "John Wick 3" to start my day...

That’d be a rough of the day alright Grem!

Now yeeer talkin!! Any chance of a pair soft boile eggs with the toast?

Gwan so, I've some eggs I wanted to use up today anyway.. Toast soldiers, think I'll have that meself an all.

After 8's and "John Wick 3" to start my day...

What an EPIC start Panda!!
    Gwan so, I've some eggs I wanted to use up today anyway.. Toast soldiers, think I'll have that meself an all.

Dippy eggs (as my buddy calls them), he just dips the soldiers into the egg and once the the dippy centre is gone, he moves on to the next egg leaving the white of them as he goes :)

Kettle and eggs boiling here in the Batcave!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Scratches head after some strange PMs received overnight. Some people be going a bit nuts like.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff, trying to get my guess the number game to work but there's bugs all over the shop :'(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Scratches head after some strange PMs received overnight. Some people be going a bit nuts like.

Ohhhh do tell!

Deskside with the sweet stuff, trying to get my guess the number game to work but there's bugs all over the shop :'(

Sounds interesting bro. What you building it in?

Couchside with the crossword after boiled eggs that were more like bullets than eggs! I coulda broken a window with them 🤪

Still bedside, I've been up twice for coffee and apple tart,heating is on so I can go for a shower, the room is actually roasting now but I'm too lazy to get up and turn off the heating and too lazy to head showerside.Send help .😂

• Advertisement

Still bedside, I've been up twice for coffee and apple tart,heating is on so I can go for a shower, the room is actually roasting now but I'm too lazy to get up and turn off the heating and too lazy to head showerside.Send help .��

Stay in the nest DD! Being up is overrated 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Hi smurfjed...hope you are keeping well. :) Following your posts here for the past few months and it struck me - do you ever get “home” to wherever home is? Do you have family who are missing you?

Real home is where the wife and mutt are, Irish home is Dublin in a house that is setting a world record for the slowest renovation job in the history of man. Usually we just come to our 2nd base during the winter and operate from here, and normally I would spend maybe 15 odd nights away from home.

Right now we are basically stuck in the 2nd city as half of my 15 colleagues aren’t allowed to work as they are over 55 or have underlying health issues, so even if there were flights to return me home, there is no one available to come and replace me.

I hope that the wife is missing me, I’m sure that the mutt is :)

0lddog wrote: »
    *** Cough Cough - Access Point. Play Store - WiFi analyser Apps - Cough Cough ***
    D:D

If I get thrown out of this hotel, I’m blaming you :):):) (Downloaded )

Usually I count the number of days that I’m in a hotel as I know that the stay will end, but this time I stopped counting. I really don’t see myself going anywhere near home for over another month, but as we have a 60 year old house maid living with us, I kinda prefer it that way as it would be extremely unfair for her to see me coming into the house from strange places.

Anyway, did my lovely 5 km walk around the hotel lobby and lower floors this morning, then got called for our daily medical check, 3 lovely nurses checked our temperatures and asked the usual questions, not sure if I shall get to do another nasal test tomorrow.

Take care of yourselves and remember that the glass is half full.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....You'd better start living off the land
    That's what she said.
    They're gonna start working to a plan,
    With or without you.
    Even though the cupboards are bare,
    Even though there's nothing out there.
    You can't just sit around and worry,
    When you've still got a chance

I can see you but I can't hear, nothing at all....

Morning all

It's reasonably bright and mild here almost 13C but breezy.

Kitchenside post weekly grill..think my coffee pot is leaking it couldn't be empty already :D

I really miss meeting Auto, I might have to eat the Easter Egg before it goes off :)

Next on the agenda a short ish paw patrol before the rain

Mind yourselves folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Sunny day here so far but rain is due at some part.

I’m thinking I’ll make some scrambled egg as I’m in the mood for them. Seph your plate is full ;)

Heading out soon to do the weekly shop

Sounds interesting bro. What you building it in?

Couchside with the crossword after boiled eggs that were more like bullets than eggs! I coulda broken a window with them 🤪

Python, logical errors all over the gaff, so the debugger doesn't pick them up ☹️

I see a someone is gone mad with the smileys 😛😃

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Sunny day here so far but rain is due at some part.

I’m thinking I’ll make some scrambled egg as I’m in the mood for them. Seph your plate is full ;)

And I didn't even have to say anything, too kind auto 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭anewme

....You'd better start living off the land
    That's what she said.
    They're gonna start working to a plan,
    With or without you.
    Even though the cupboards are bare,
    Even though there's nothing out there.
    You can't just sit around and worry,
    When you've still got a chance

I can see you but I can't hear, nothing at all....

Morning all

It's reasonably bright and mild here almost 13C but breezy.

Kitchenside post weekly grill..think my coffee pot is leaking it couldn't be empty already :D

I really miss meeting Auto, I might have to eat the Easter Egg before it goes off :)

Next on the agenda a short ish paw patrol before the rain

Mind yourselves folks

I sang that. Cry before Dawn Album always on my spotify playlist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

anewme wrote: »
    I sang that. Cry before Dawn Album always on my spotify playlist.

Excellent taste :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement