Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3/Xbox360 preowned

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

glasso wrote: »
    I got 1 game delivered the day before (2 days after order) I got an email telling me that I'd receive 4 out of 5 games in total. But that may be no guideline whatsoever as the whole thing seems a bit haphazard.
    Thanks, ok so ill probably know on monday at least if ill get anything lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

lmimmfn wrote: »
    how long does it take from when the order is placed to receiving something? just curious to find out when i might know how many of the games i ordered will be cancelled.

I ordered eight games on the 4th and recieved one today which is the 6th. No idea if or when any others will show up, no update on the XV Marketplace website account and I've not gotten any emails about the order other than to confirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Ordered 5 games. God of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Infamous 2 were cancelled. The two dispatched were Mortal Kombat and Assassin's Creed 2.

None of the two have arrived yet though. And as others have said, they also took the money for the 5 games. They better refund me for the cancelled games, or else :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Two games I wanted were cancelled, leaving me with the two fillers. Damn you Xtravision. Anybody who's got Metal Gear Solid 4 want to swap for Heavy Rain or Little Big Planet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Has anyone gotten their refunds yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,324 ✭✭✭naughto

Got email to say three of the 4 will be de!ivered,prototype,killzone 2,Beijing 2008,with heavy rain being cancelled. I will swap u killzone2,Beijing 08 for heavy rain

I must have gotten lucky - got an email saying that 7 of the 8 I ordered have been despatched. Dragon's Age was cancelled. Split/Second arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Ordered 8 games, 4 were cancelled.

I've received 3 so far and waiting for one more.

Been charged €17 by Xtravision.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Myrddin wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten their refunds yet?

They took 22 quid from me when I ordered the 5 games, but last night I got the 22 quid back.

Only 2 were dispatched so I'm assuming they'll charge me again at some stage, but only for the 2 games this time. Still waiting to see how much they'll charge me, probably 9.50 (3.75 each x 2 games + 2 quid for shipping)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

naughto wrote: »
    Got email to say three of the 4 will be de!ivered,prototype,killzone 2,Beijing 2008,with heavy rain being cancelled. I will swap u killzone2,Beijing 08 for heavy rain

Thanks for the offer. Already have Killzone and not really interested in Beijing.

• Advertisement

Just got an email, Bayonetta, God Of War 3, Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain are dispatched, thats all i ordered, was expecting a few to be cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Delivery Summary

Driver: San Francisco
    Quantity : 1 Cancelled: 1 of 1
    WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2010
    Quantity: 1 Dispatched: 1 of 1
    Street Fighter IV
    F1 2011

Received f1 2011 and wwe game on friday no sign of street fighter and have notbeen charged yet

Strange one:confused:

One of my games showed up without a cover :mad: what the hell do people do with their covers? Eat them?!

One of my games showed up without a cover :mad: what the hell do people do with their covers? Eat them?!

Same with one of mine, still waiting for two of mine to arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Less than impressed with them,
    No boxes on either of the two i received still for a fiver im not complaining

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Anything tastes good with ketchup!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Same here but for €3.50 I can live without a cover. :)

3/4 arrived. Seems strange they are sending them out individually rather than all together.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I got 2 out of 4 games in my order. Both came with a cover and manuals.

Reasonably satisfied, can't argue with the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Are the packages small enough to fit in the letterbox? Dont want to spend 3.50 per game for parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Yeah, the envelopes are slightly bigger than the game boxes themselves.

• Advertisement

They will fit in the letter box no bother

The Simpsons Game
    Blue Dragon
    Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
    LittleBigPlanet
    Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon
    Heavy Rain
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Got myself down from 16 games. Was picturing the postman trying to get them all through.

Super Street Fighter 4, Modnation Racers, Split Second, De Blob2, Infamous, God of War 3, EA MMA all showed up. I had also ordered Dragon Age but it was cancelled.

Some of them had no booklets, some had no covers and some didn't even come in a PS3 case :mad: My account was debited 28.25 but it was also debited 4.75 twice and then credited 4.75 twice! The transaction didn't have a note on it as is usual with online transactions. It came up on my statement as 'Pos'.

Can't complain about the delivery since it was practically free and didn't take too long.

Revieved 3 of my 4 games, Heavy Rain, Bayonetta and Uncharted 2. None of them had covers or booklets, 1 was just in the plastic wrapper that discs are in before they put them in the boxes when youre buying new games. one was in a playstation boxes and the other was in another plastic box( similar to CD case but not one ).

Well at least theyre cheap( the stamps for each envelope were 1.50euro and one of them came from the UK, prob Norn ireland, theyre obviously making very little money on these ), waiting on God of War 3

The Simpsons Game - Canceled
    Blue Dragon - Received(No box)
    Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - Received (No box or manual)
    LittleBigPlanet - Received (No box or manual)
    Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon - Received (No box or manual)
    Heavy Rain - Canceled
    Final Fantasy XIII - Received (No box or manual)
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Dispatched

It would be nice if they let me know what has been shipped and what has been canceled.

EDIT: Just got an email telling me 6/8 have been sent, 2 canceled.

I just received God Of War 3 yesterday, thats all 4 games that i ordered recieved. God of War had the manual, no box though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Anyone else still waiting on a game or two to be delivered, despite it saying as despatched on the shipping email? I am and not sure what to do about it as can't log into site and no reply from emails.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Tinie wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting on a game or two to be delivered, despite it saying as despatched on the shipping email? I am and not sure what to do about it as can't log into site and no reply from emails.

Mine arrived as most people in separate envelopes, took about a week for all to arrive, you can contact them on fb via the xtravision profile, faster than email.

Did everyone get settled up with Xtravision over their orders? Dying to know what that guy did about the Parcel Motel order!

• Advertisement
Advertisement