Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you bulk buy condoms?

Options
2»

Comments

An interesting fact of the science of human biology is that the penis is the one single part of anatomy that is practically the same size (in full flight mode) in every individual. Females have similar expansion capacity, but with varying tunnel lengths (latter has little functional significance). Like in world of plumbing, electricity, computer ports, universal fits. I have personal proof of this (re male length), a ruler can come in handy outside of the classroom and workshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Get Real

https://m.alibaba.com/product/62040036769/Professional-condom.html?s=p&spm=a2706.wap_new_search.1998817009.7.1394284fDx6ppc

Just under 2 cent per condom OP. Ranges up to 6cent a condom. Minimum order 100,000.

I presume the 6cent ones are with the flavour added option.

100,000 you could have a ride a day for the next 28years. Or more realistically, you won't run out of banana flavouring.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Reduce, reuse and recycle

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Quandary wrote: »
    A posh **** is a nice treat every once in a while

I thought a posh **** was bringing your phone into the larger cubicle's in work.

:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

JayZeus wrote: »
    Too late.

Try your mothers wheelie bin.

ha ha ha, jokes on you. she fly tips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

An interesting fact of the science of human biology is that the penis is the one single part of anatomy that is practically the same size (in full flight mode) in every individual. Females have similar expansion capacity, but with varying tunnel lengths (latter has little functional significance). Like in world of plumbing, electricity, computer ports, universal fits. I have personal proof of this (re male length), a ruler can come in handy outside of the classroom and workshop.

About the men, I don't think that's true? Is it? There are men with bigger and smaller penises in full flight. Aren't there? Jeez, I don't want to betray my ignorance on the matter :o but I don't think it's true they are all the same size erect. I mean even the Kama Sutra goes with Hares/Rabbits, Bulls, and Horses depending on size of penis. Women are correspondingly Deer/Doe, Mare or Elephant depending on size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Balanadan wrote: »
    Serious suggestions only please.

You first

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Bojill

Crisp bags do the job in emergencies.. Just not salt and vinegar..

If all you have is salt and vinegar, just turn it inside out, problem solved.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Zorya wrote: »
    About the men, I don't think that's true? Is it? There are men with bigger and smaller penises in full flight. Aren't there? Jeez, I don't want to betray my ignorance on the matter :o but I don't think it's true they are all the same size erect. I mean even the Kama Sutra goes with Hares/Rabbits, Bulls, and Horses depending on size of penis. Women are correspondingly Deer/Doe, Mare or Elephant depending on size.

According to a medical doctor who explained it on TV or radio it’s true, and I’ve read that it is true to a “large extent”! Pigmy men, giant men, Greenlandic men, Maori men... when it comes to the folding tables going into full dining extension they all accommodate the same crowd :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Go into the chemists and ask for a family pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,672 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Just rinse them out, it's all about being environmentally friendly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

Zorya wrote: »

Don't take it seriously.
    He's just ribbing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Bulk Condoms? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Condoms! Well there's four places; there's the condom hut, that's on third. There's condoms r us, that's on Third, too. You got put your butt there. ...that's on Third. : swing low sweet chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex... it's the condom complex, down on Third? You know, the condom District!

Don't take it seriously.
    He's just ribbing you.

It’s a SHE !!! I’m All Woman !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

It’s a SHE !!! I’m All Woman !!!

I dont know maybe youre a doe, a mare or an elephant

I dont know maybe youre a doe, a mare or an elephant

Cat of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Balanadan wrote: »
    I go through them at a ferocious pace. Hopefully I'll save a few quid as well by buying a large quantity.

Lidl.
    You heathen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CUCINA

Man goes into a chemist's shop late on Friday afternoon,

"Can I have a gross of condoms, please?"

"Certainly, sir, there you are"

Man returns on Monday morning, complains that there were only 143 in the box.

"Here's the other one, sir, sorry about that...hope it didn't spoil your weekend..."

Advertisement