Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you bulk buy condoms?

Options
  • 11-05-2019 12:38pm
    Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

I go through them at a ferocious pace. Hopefully I'll save a few quid as well by buying a large quantity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Get your punters to bring their own maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Don't forget the 45 gallon drum of lube.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Balanadan wrote: »
    I go through them at a ferocious pace. Hopefully I'll save a few quid as well by buying a large quantity.

Buy a catering roll of cling film . It's plenty good and if your love life dries up you can still use it for a packed lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭Quandary

A posh **** is a nice treat every once in a while but if you keep using the condoms the novelty will wear off eventually and you'll never be able to go back to regular.

Or is that what happened, and now you can't go back and are just looking for the cheapest way possible to service your habit?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Try your mothers side drawer

• Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

Serious suggestions only please.

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Try your mothers side drawer

Too late.

Try your mothers wheelie bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,755 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

In keeping with the times, you could recycle them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

You CANNOT post a thread like this in AH and expect people to take it seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

vasectomy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Quandary wrote: »
    A posh **** is a nice treat every once in a while

Simply never saw the point tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 16,569 ✭✭✭✭banie01

On a tangent to the OPs query?
    Where can one buy actual bulk condoms?
    Like giant ones?

For a friend obvs!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Google bulk balloons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Go to an STD clinic. They're available by the barrel load in the waiting room.

Years ago after a rather successful summer campaign I took myself off to the Mater. Had nothing but just an aul NCT. The next week I went back I purposively brought a large jacket with a load of pockets- filled every pocket up by the fistful. This was in 2002.

Obvious drawback is that you have to go through the ordeal of an STD test and a pile of personal questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,597 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The next week I went back I purposively brought a large jacket with a load of pockets- filled every pocket up by the fistful. This was in 2002.

They’d be long out of date by now, P. Might want to go back and replenish your stock, just in case like.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

OP, I suggest the age-old reusable sheep's intestine condom. Perfect for conscientious millenials in a climate emergency.

acps.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭s14driftking

Stick it in the sh!tter no babies, won’t stop stds thou������

• Registered Users Posts: 16,490 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Going for a load of posh **** OP?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Google it, you hilarious bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Go to an STD clinic. They're available by the barrel load in the waiting room.

Years ago after a rather successful summer campaign I took myself off to the Mater. Had nothing but just an aul NCT. The next week I went back I purposively brought a large jacket with a load of pockets- filled every pocket up by the fistful. This was in 2002.

Obvious drawback is that you have to go through the ordeal of an STD test and a pile of personal questions.

Bolting the door when the horse has gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go to "Condoms'r'us" on Main Street

• Registered Users Posts: 16,490 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

biko wrote: »
    Go to "Condoms'r'us" on Main Street

Should he ask for Johnny?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Crisp bags do the job in emergencies.. Just not salt and vinegar..

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

If you go on to Alibaba I'm sure you could find a Chinese supplier willing to ship you a container load for a discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

I'm sure to the OP, bulk means a 12 pack, he would get years out of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I find a bag of balloons does the job but then I never have sex.

My last employer had free condoms in dispensers in the bathrooms. I always thought that was a little weird ('you're paying us, we can afford condoms'), but it kind of also made assumptions about family planning.

Somehow a condom vending machine wouldn't seem at all weird, but the fact that someone made a decision to supply them freely? Hmm.

In general, condoms should be free and offered in the appropriate locations. I'm pretty sure that most, if not all, colleges now offer them for free, and STI services obviously do.

Had to laugh at some DCU lecturer / part-time journalist who was warning against free condoms, saying that people might steal them and sell them on the black market. Why would people buy on the black market a product that is free? That man is a teacher.

• Advertisement

If you really want to save money, grow the cucumbers yourself.

Advertisement