Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
17-04-2013, 12:14   #16
Buddy97mm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 371
EITS2092 also worked for me just now, saved €9, thanks OP
Buddy97mm is offline  
Advertisement
17-04-2013, 22:09   #17
nitromaster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,477
worked for me as well, cheers!
nitromaster is offline  
20-04-2013, 12:14   #18
madrabui
Registered User
 
madrabui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 420
10% Off up to Saturday 20th April

Code: QBA2102

10% off today.
madrabui is offline  
(3) thanks from:
20-04-2013, 21:43   #19
madrabui
Registered User
 
madrabui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 420
10% Discount

Flora Women’s Mini Marathon Discount
Quote:
Purchase your rail ticket online at www.irishrail.ie between Monday 22nd April and Saturday 27th April and receive a 10% discount. Simply enter voucher code “FLOR2121” on the payments page to receive your 10% discount.
madrabui is offline  
(2) thanks from:
23-04-2013, 00:18   #20
Mushy
Registered User
 
Mushy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 17,036
A solid 30 cent off the price of the ticket due to online booking charges.
Mushy is online now  
Advertisement
23-04-2013, 14:45   #21
Buddy97mm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushy View Post
A solid 30 cent off the price of the ticket due to online booking charges.

How??????? Please
Buddy97mm is offline  
23-04-2013, 15:10   #22
schemingbohemia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,537
Because they're comparing apples and oranges. The code gives you a discount on the already discounted web-fares, however there is a credit-card/debit-card transaction fee which is at a flat €2 (I think). So presumably they bought a fare for €23, got a discount of €2.30 but then had the fee of €2, what they're forgetting is that without the discount they would have paid €25, some people are just never happy.
schemingbohemia is offline  
23-04-2013, 21:42   #23
Mushy
Registered User
 
Mushy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 17,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by schemingbohemia View Post
Because they're comparing apples and oranges. The code gives you a discount on the already discounted web-fares, however there is a credit-card/debit-card transaction fee which is at a flat €2 (I think). So presumably they bought a fare for €23, got a discount of €2.30 but then had the fee of €2, what they're forgetting is that without the discount they would have paid €25, some people are just never happy.
€33, take away 3.30, then the €2 cred card fee and a €1 transaction fee. Its more of a gripe with Irish Rail, and just letting people know that these charges are there. Nothing against it being posted up.
Mushy is online now  
29-04-2013, 16:56   #24
gerbear1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 151
Trying some of these codes today. Don't suppose anybody has one for today or tomorrow?
gerbear1 is offline  
Advertisement
01-05-2013, 18:32   #25
EuskalHerria
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,239
SRY2155 for 20% off tickets booked before midnight tonight.
EuskalHerria is online now  
(2) thanks from:
01-05-2013, 19:55   #26
Dudda
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,189
Here's another one they just posted on Twitter.


"@IrishRail: To apologise for the technical problem on our website on Tues night we're offering 20% off all reservations til midnight. Use code SRY2155"

Edit: my bad. Its the same as above, your fast!
Dudda is offline  
(2) thanks from:
02-05-2013, 00:33   #27
McSween
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 927
Send a message via MSN to McSween
still works after midnight
McSween is offline  
02-05-2013, 14:25   #28
feelgoodinc27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushy View Post
€33, take away 3.30, then the €2 cred card fee and a €1 transaction fee. Its more of a gripe with Irish Rail, and just letting people know that these charges are there. Nothing against it being posted up.
They used to include the card and transaction fees in the discount but alas no more.
feelgoodinc27 is offline  
02-05-2013, 16:49   #29
RebelScorned
Registered User
 
RebelScorned's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 385
When did the standard €30 student fare to Cork increase to €31.50?
RebelScorned is online now  
02-05-2013, 17:10   #30
feelgoodinc27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelScorned View Post
When did the standard €30 student fare to Cork increase to €31.50?
All student fares increased in the last month or two, still alot cheaper than it was a few years ago.
feelgoodinc27 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet