Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail Discount Codes [Do not ask for codes!]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

Happy4 wrote: »
    calm yer cacks.. who said I wasn't an ISME member?

u calm yer cacks! maybe you should contact the ISME then and tell them your code for irishrail isnt working. I'm sure they'll be able to fix it for you!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 codeseeker

I agree, Happy4, I posted the code up and it did not work which I apologised for!!. I am not an ISME member. Keano2012 we are all on this thread for the same reason to share any discount codes that we come across... no big conspiracy going on!

lesson learnt, i will always check codes before I post in future! :o jeez all the fuss!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Sooo any codes? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 raig

Looking for codes also. Any out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Same as before - any new codes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

Any codes, pretty please? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

any codes, please? :)

irish rail must be cutting back on giving out incentives to companies, none anywhere! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sparkles2012

Looking for a code myself, was looking at the facebook page and they keep saying codes coming soon. Maybe if everyone starting asking for one on there page they might finally give one out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Have these discount codes ceased to be?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭eire_lad

any codes

eire_lad wrote: »
    any codes

seriously still looking for codes....clearly none out there now...probably best u keep an eye on their twitter/facebook pages rather than posting here. Last warning

New mod in town?

yep self appointed.....everyones a suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

keano2012 wrote: »
    yep self appointed.....everyones a suspect

Damn - had deleted my post, as I planned to use report post instead. Don't need to now.

Damn - had deleted my post, as I planned to use report post instead. Don't need to now.

report post to who? and for what reason? careful now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

I got the train to Belfast, having paid €35 for a ticket online. A family of *six* next to me had got a family ticket for the day for €45 at Connolly Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Wohoo!!! We've reached over 19,000 followers and to say 'Thank You' to each and every one of you we want to offer you 19% off all bookings made on www.irishrail.ie before midnight tonight, all you have to do is enter promo code TY2594 on the payments page, remember you can book up to 60 days in advance of travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Too late for me:(
    Regards

Fishy1 wrote: »
    Wohoo!!! We've reached over 19,000 followers and to say 'Thank You' to each and every one of you we want to offer you 19% off all bookings made on www.irishrail.ie before midnight tonight, all you have to do is enter promo code TY2594 on the payments page, remember you can book up to 60 days in advance of travel.

that's what we like to see around here.....good work fishy. The rest of ye take note.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

thanks fishy saved €24.68 on 5 tickets:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Cheers got return ticket Dublin to Sligo booked last night for €26.20 return :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

A whole 19%....now why could they have not gone the extra mile and made it 20% like!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

madmoe wrote: »
    A whole 19%....now why could they have not gone the extra mile and made it 20% like!??

Its better than nothing !

Plus they wouldnt be first company to do do a special online discount at an unusual % rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

ispini1984 wrote: »
    Its better than nothing !

Plus they wouldnt be first company to do do a special online discount at an unusual % rate.

Yep....absolutely better than nothing mister ;-)

I missed it, sooo disappointed :(

if anyone find another before Friday? long shot I know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

I f**king hate the way Irish rail constantly do this, giving out codes at 7 or 8 in the evening when many won't see it until the next day when it's too late, ya cheers Irish rail, now I've no code AND I'm pissed off I missed out

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭brodsy

10% off from 10th - 20th October to celebrate Cork Rebel Week:

CRWR2571

so...any codes for this week? Proper codes though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

a code would be greatly appreciated :)

• Advertisement

garrkell wrote: »
    a code would be greatly appreciated :)

it sure would garrkell....no ones listening to us! a nice 30%er would be nice!

Advertisement