Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

Would a man having sex with this woman be considered heterosexual sex?

Is it transphobia if a man does not want to have sex with this woman?

Just for you
    Enjoy

Why hetro male must sleep with tans women

https://mobile.twitter.com/zjemptv/status/881284028548173824?lang=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/zjemptv/status/881284028548173824?lang=en

• Registered Users Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

All he has to do is buy some shaving cream and a razor and shave his own balls, it's not that difficult to do.

What a stupid world we live in entertaining people like this guy complaing that women won't wax his sack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Odhinn wrote: »
    That's nice.

In the meantime, remember that male organs are male organs regardless of the true gender identity of the person they're attached to.

It has nothing to do with nice or not nice. It is biological and scientific fact. Also remember that biological males will always be biological males, regardless of whatever gender they identify as. And with that biological maleness, trans women will continue to exhibit the same levels of male pattern violence and sexual assault and women are completely correct in wanting to keep them out of their spaces.

seamus wrote: »
    If the media weren't publicising the actions of this idiot, it would be some unknown random failed frivolous lawsuits on the other side of the planet, just like the thousands of others every day.

The media isn’t publicising the case at all. Until a few days ago it wasn’t a public hearing. There’s one or two independent bloggers. And the case hasn’t failed yet.

Small correction it was open to the public.
    With a public gallery.
    So the media could have attended and reported on the facts of the case

The only restriction was on IDing the person

This restriction is used is applied to the media in rape cases and in the recent muder case

The media did not turn up even though they had access

Double post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

That Twitter account that started all this is satire....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Dante7 wrote: »
    It has nothing to do with nice or not nice. It is biological and scientific fact. Also remember that biological males will always be biological males, regardless of whatever gender they identify as. And with that biological maleness, trans women will continue to exhibit the same levels of male pattern violence and sexual assault and women are completely correct in wanting to keep them out of their spaces.

How can you do that when we issue passports to gender identities and not sex? If we're accepting which we are that males are females and visa versa. We can't have different rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Pull the other one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

That Twitter account that started all this is satire....

But the story is real...

Pull the other one.

Regarding? Are you questioning the stats on trans offences?

• Advertisement

Regarding? Are you questioning the stats on trans offences?

I question the sincerity of your posts on the subject generally.

The UK times back in march it was over a feminist suing twitter, it's a paid for article I can't link to it. It's been going on for a while.
    It's transphobic not to be supporting her so I'm not surprised the papers have kept away from it especially here as we're one of the only countries in the world to give special rights to gender identity.

https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/feminist-writer-sues-twitter-after-she-tweets-men-arent-woman-and-gets-banned/

It was for hate speech. Misgendering the woman who filed the cases and saying a man can't be a woman

She claims that she is a bestie with one of the founders of Twitter and that this is why posts about her get monitored and posting bans handed out

I question the sincerity of your posts on the subject generally.

So you have nothing to add to the substantive issues of the debate, you just have a vague hurty feeling. Sounds familiar.

So you have nothing to add to the substantive issues of the debate, you just have a vague hurty feeling. Sounds familiar.

No, I just know one when I see one and you're certainly fitting the profile.

So answer the question. Should the woman in my scenario be compelled to offer a waxing service to a transwoman?
    MrFresh wrote: »
    If they offer a service waxing male genitalia, then yes. If they don't offer a service waxing male genitalia then no.

Ok, great. So we are in agreement that women should not be obliged to wax trans women as they have male genitalia. The logical progression of this is that Trans women aren't women as they are biological males and as such don't automatically have a right to female only spaces or services.

@MrFresh could you expand on this please? You seem to be saying that women should have the right to refuse service based on the fact that the trans woman has male genitalia. Is this a fair assessment of your position?

No, I just know one when I see one and you're certainly fitting the profile.

Again, nothing to add. Just another man pretending to be all inclusive and woke, while happily standing by as women and their hard fought sex based rights are thrown under the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

All he has to do is buy some shaving cream and a razor and shave his own balls, it's not that difficult to do.

What a stupid world we live in entertaining people like this guy complaing that women won't wax his sack.

I’d wax them for him.........believe me he wouldn’t ask again!!

Again, nothing to add. Just another man pretending to be all inclusive and woke, while happily standing by as women and their hard fought sex based rights are thrown under the bus.

If that's the therapy you need to get out there.....

If that's the therapy you need to get out there.....

Again, absolutely nothing constructive. I am quite willing and happy to have a meaningful debate about this subject. When you are ready.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Nope. Hermaphrodite can have two viable sets of organs.
    "Hermaphrodites" as you describe them pretty much don't exist. Two "viable sets of organs"? Nope.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I’ve just realised. I’ve always identified as Canadian. And I expect now, that I will be granted Canadian citizenship. And I want everyone to refer to me as a Canuck.

Wibbs wrote: »
    "Hermaphrodites" as you describe them pretty much don't exist. Two "viable sets of organs"? Nope.

Cue the smart arse beardy woke blokes who will bring up Karotypes and try to baffle people with their sex is a spectrum nonsense. The gig is up on that one though.

Gatling wrote: »
    So can a man sue a doctor or hospital or health service for not providing him cervical smears and other female specific examinations and treatments even though they don't actually have a cervix or female reproductive systems

The BBC did 2 articles on cancer
    Men got prostate cancer
    People with a vagina got cervical cancer. the video had a actress doing a monolog of her discovering she had cancer. She did not use the word woman once.

The recording of gender is an actual problem for medical services
    If the doctors here list a female as male
    She will not get offered cervical tests or mammograms etc
    I don't think there is a test for prostate cancer yet? [but any males want to chip in on male only medical services?]

If she is listed in a&e as trans male on a medical chart and has bad cramping and involuntary liquid discharge (wet themselves) and no periods is the doctor going to think miscarriage?
    >> This was recorded in the US the baby was reported to have died and the parent was a 'near miss'.

The other issue is we don't present the same biological indicators for illness eg
    female heart attack symptoms are different from male heart attack symptoms. Womens being classes as atypical ie less chest pain and more subtle symptoms

And that's not taking account of the changes that puberty blockers and hormones may have on the body ( brest cancer, bone density, depression, mood swings)
    or the medical issues which may arrise from surgical intervention

MrFresh wrote: »
    There would be no physical way for them to perform such a procedure.

When you start looking it gets fcuking real weird to get your head around

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6492192/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/06/live-birth-dead-donor-definition-motherhood-transplants-pregnancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

..turned into the appropriate organs, and they refused to wax them, she'd have a case.

Both women have stated that their personal belief and their religious belief would result in the same outcome for a post op trans woman
    That they would view handling a bio-male body as cheating on their husbands
    The second lady (who has learning difficulties) left a care job before marrying so as not to have to provide care to male bodies. The waxing allowed her an opportunity to earn an income while only having a female client base.

So both ladies would never consent to the waxing irrespective of gender they would still see a male body.

Should the State remove their ability to refuse wax a body and force them out of business?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Surely there's some ladies of the night that would carry out this waxing for a moderate fee.

Edit: Sorry, people of the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

In British Columbia, there is at the present moment 16 “human rights” complaints, launched by a single person who asserts the status of “trans woman” against (mainly immigrant) female cosmeticians who — from religious sensibilities, reasons of safety, or simple personal preference — refused that person’s demand for a Brazilian waxing of their male genitals.

Ricky Gervais has jumped in to help..

Screenshot-20190721-084331.png

We can't be far off one of these cases here.

Full story https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/19/canadas-bizarre-trans-waxing-controversy/amp/

Whats even worse about this person, which was linked in another thread was that they have been up to some questionable things with kids around the age of 12-13 saying that they will help them put in their tampons.

It would be in the best interest for the trans community that people like this do not come to prominence here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement