Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Main suspect likes cheese and onion hunky dorys, the absolute scumbag

There's a bin with a blue lid in the video.

Anyone know what county/company have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,404 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The Fiesta on fire looks to have Irish plates on the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

A lot of yellow reg's in the background. Mightn't be Drogheda?
    At 28/29 seconds it looks like the house was lit, was it?
    And at the end you can hear somebody shouting for a fraction of a second before it's cut off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

A quick summary:

The "hutch" gang done a robbery, invested in the "kinahan" gang, the iseq100 fell to never bejaysus seen lows and the investment was lost, the hutch brothers thought they'd grab a million and the now free man tried to kill DK but shot the boxer by mistake, now not let us forget these were friends, the brothers had thoughts of taking it all over.

Anyway the now free man took one in the leg for the boys.

DK wasn't happy with that, he wanted more.

He got one of the not free now brothers killed.

The free bird wanted revenge, the regency, the rest will go down in the ancient Irish annuls.

Was the investment lost or was it kept? They were mad sending that young fella in to do DK in Spain the first time surely they must have known it wouldn't be that easy. Is there any truth to the story that they paid €200k to save the life of big brother or did they make that up??

Dublin Whatsapp guy says it's England.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Jeff2 wrote: »
    There's a bin with a blue lid in the video.

Anyone know what county/company have them.
    its a fairly standard recycling bin:pac:

shanec1928 wrote: »
    its a fairly standard recycling bin:pac:

Not in Dublin so that's why I noticed it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Mayhem in droghea toniht. All hell broke loose wit d gards and black gangs dozens of them. Gards were assaulted theres videos of it going around one where a gard is on the ground being kicked by loads of them. A homeless man was stabbed by them and fleadh tents were lit on fire supposedly. This was all on west street the main street in the town and the fleadh starts in less than 2 days.

Gaurds should be armed

• Advertisement

Was the investment lost or was it kept? They were mad sending that young fella in to do DK in Spain the first time surely they must have known it wouldn't be that easy. Is there any truth to the story that they paid €200k to save the life of big brother or did they make that up??
    They didn't send him to do it. Wasn't he at the party and got f*cked out . I think he was egging Gary to get the money back - "they're taking the piss" etc., and then coked off his head waited in bushes and used one of their own cars.

Then shot the boxer.

Think that's what kicked it all up a level.
    Supposedly Gerry met Christy in airport to agree about Gary. Debt wiped, Gary thought all was good, went back from Netherlands to Spain and then it happened.

Suckit wrote: »
    They didn't send him to do it. Wasn't he at the party and got f*cked out . I think he was egging Gary to get the money back - "they're taking the piss" etc., and then coked off his head waited in bushes and used one of their own cars.

Then shot the boxer.

[bold]supposedly Gerry met Christy in airport to agree about Gary. Debt wiped, Gary thought all was good, went back from Netherlands to Spain and then it happened.[/bold] /quote]

The last part is where the story is about the €200k paid so he thought he was safe.

Next thing he is running round the pool being chased by his killed when he thought he was fine.

Then shot the boxer.

supposedly Gerry met Christy in airport to agree about Gary. Debt wiped, Gary thought all was good, went back from Netherlands to Spain and then it happened.
    Jeff2 wrote: »
    The last part is where the story is about the €200k paid so he thought he was safe.

Next thing he is running round the pool being chased by his killed when he thought he was fine.

Yeah, I meant to put it in there. I don't know how much, but yes in the Airport is supposed to be where the money was agreed upon and Gary would be left alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Shots fired at a house in ballybrack any insight feud related?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4427375/kinahan-fat-freddie-brian-rattigan-prison-shot-him-stomach/

The story I heard from someone close to them was Freddie looked away as he pulled the trigger and ran back down the stairs. He fcuked it up basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Then shot the boxer.

Supposedly Gerry met Christy in airport to agree about Gary. Debt wiped, Gary thought all was good, went back from Netherlands to Spain and then it happened.

Yeah it was said Christy was willing to let it go, out of respect for Gerry. but Daniel was the one who reneged on the agreement and killed Gary anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Then shot the boxer.

But what about the drugs seizure in the uk that Gary was blamed for where does that all tie in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

But what about the drugs seizure in the uk that Gary was blamed for where does that all tie in?

A handy excuse I'd say.

They blamed him for ratting how and where it was happening.

They blamed him for ratting how and where it was happening.

Yes I dont think it was speaking to the guards as such it was just having a big mouth at parties in public etc.

And I recall it being said that after gerry paid over money to resolve the beef, that the cartel provided Gary with false information to see if it would be said back, which it was, and that's why he was shot. Is this true?

• Advertisement

Don't know if it's true but I heard something similar too.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

It was also stated that when Gary realised that Daniel was mugging him off with the money he invested that he handed over information to the authorities as a way of revenge,personally I'd be very sceptical about those stories though

Deco Barry wrote: »
    It was also stated that when Gary realised that Daniel was mugging him off with the money he invested that he handed over information to the authorities as a way of revenge,personally I'd be very sceptical about those stories though

Yes I agree it's hard to know what's what. I know for certain that the drugs seizure in the uk part is true and for some reason the gangs blamed Gary.

But if their was tensions already brewing the cartel could have used him as a scapegoat for the seizure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Off topic regarding the recent posts so apologies for that. Regarding Flashy, is he very smart or very lucky (regarding family connections) to be in his spot? By that, I mean did he become a relatively big fish by working his way up, or by family links?

Also, the place in Finglas that's constantly raided, why isn't there a crew similar to the Tango Squad on them, watching them every minute, wait for them to **** up and lift them. Talk or you're looking at 10.....or failing that, be on teabreak when the professional shooters show up :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Off topic regarding the recent posts so apologies for that. Regarding Flashy, is he very smart or very lucky (regarding family connections) to be in his spot? By that, I mean did he become a relatively big fish by working his way up, or by family links?

Also, the place in Finglas that's constantly raided, why isn't there a crew similar to the Tango Squad on them, watching them every minute, wait for them to **** up and lift them. Talk or you're looking at 10.....or failing that, be on teabreak when the professional shooters show up :rolleyes:

If he was smart he wouldn’t be dealing drugs in the first place...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

If he was smart he wouldn’t be dealing drugs in the first place...

If he was smart no one would know he was dealing drugs. Plenty of smart people dealing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The amount of spotters and lookouts around that area is unreal. They are everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Buster1972

What about Flashy’s family and girlfriend......do they roam about or have to watch their step all the time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Reisers

Buster1972 wrote: »
    What about Flashy’s family and girlfriend......do they roam about or have to watch their step all the time?

Doubt it they're not targets atm

The way gangland is heading that may change I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement