Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

I am dead curious now too - who made a pass at Grandeeod?!! Fess up ye trollops!

It was me. Back when I was called sbuile sbeag

Ah Smurf, his little face!! Were his bloods all good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It was me. Back when I was called sbuile sbeag

I knew you were a saucy one!!

I knew you were a saucy one!!

Some women would do anything for the D. But I was all about that G!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Some women would do anything for the D. But I was all about that G!
    Ah Smurf, his little face!! Were his bloods all good?

Deskside skitting away here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Deskside, busy working away and gonna take a ciggie and cuppa break in 10 mins.

Anyone else find themselves at their most productive work-wise on Tuesdays and Thursdays?

Well, I've certainly not as zombiefind as I'm normally today. Dad showered, rubbish sorted and bins out, cats fed and cleaned out wash on, out and blowing on the line, laundry folded and some ware hand washed (not even sure why I did that! ) Coffee break now, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

3d4life wrote: »
    red sky at night shepard's delight, red sky at morn shepard's warn

Those shepherds knew their stuff, still to this day Met Eireann haven't got a patch on the shepherds!
    And not just the weather either, they were wizards with the auld pies too!
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Mutts urine test and culture came back negative, so it looks like he has a skin tear inside his foreskin, so we have to wash it with Saline and add a cream.

My last day off, back to work tomorrow, 9 days have gone so quickly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside after a walk, I have a toasted cheese samich on sourdough bread made in the foreman and a cupan tae, happy sephers :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My favourite little boy :) How is the beautiful mutt :) How could anyone resist that cute little face :) Training just finished now and more Zoom calls later, busy little Auto :)

Slides plate over to Seph :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

My one year old has to get a test tomorrow. He more than likely doesn't have covid. Just wish he didn't have to get the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Onshuh wrote: »
    My one year old has to get a test tomorrow. He more than likely doesn't have covid. Just wish he didn't have to get the test.

Ah jesus, is he in a crèche?

He's probably just teething. The poor lil mite.

This is going to be one long feckin winter.

Ah jesus, is he in a crèche?

He's probably just teething. The poor lil mite.

Yeah he was sent home from the creche today. We think it's either as a result of teething or he's picked up a bit of a dose. Like the past few times he's been teething he's been a bit runny nose and bunged up and he was teething when this kicked in but the girl in the baby room said there's a cough going around that room at the minute. GP said on the phone he more than likely doesn't have it but he's sending him for a test anyways. This is going to be a lot of sh!tehawking for the next while if this is the way it's going to be. I can understand the creche being very careful though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh poor kid. Hope the test is ok on them.. Couchside with no milk for me tea!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Yeah he was sent home from the creche today. We think it's either as a result of teething or he's picked up a bit of a dose. Like the past few times he's been teething he's been a bit runny nose and bunged up and he was teething when this kicked in but the girl in the baby room said there's a cough going around that room at the minute. GP said on the phone he more than likely doesn't have it but he's sending him for a test anyways. This is going to be a lot of sh!tehawking for the next while if this is the way it's going to be. I can understand the creche being very careful though.

It's so stressful.

If this was about when my eldest was 1 we'd have had to take him out of creche. He picked up absolutely everything. He was on more antibiotics between the age of 1 and 2.5 than I've been on in my life.

He'd cough till he vomited.

A cold would send him to A&E a 5 day stay connected to oxygen machines.

That period of his life was a total nightmare.

Thinking about it I don't think the creche would take him during this, I wouldn't really blame them to be honest.

Hope your lil man gets through the test OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchenside feeling pee'd off with everyone* and everything
    It will pass, but serious lack of chocolate here to see me through, although my pimped up instant noodles are good for soothing the soul.

*Apart from y'all here of course, especially Dave for bringing us the morning sunrise - keep them coming!

Hopefully he won't have it the poor fella

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Kitchenside feeling pee'd off with everyone* and everything
    It will pass, but serious lack of chocolate here to see me through, although my pimped up instant noodles are good for soothing the soul.

*Apart from y'all here of course, especially Dave for bringing us the morning sunrise - keep them coming!

*While noone is looking sephers slides 4 squares of creamy lindt chocolate over to poochie*

Thanks Seph, had a feeling there’d be some chocolate around these parts! :pac:

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Thanks Seph, had a feeling there’d be some chocolate around these parts! :pac:

Shocking you don't have any stocked poochie 🙀🙀

Sorry to hear about your little fella Onshuh.

I'm wrecked today. Thought about not going for a walk but of course the guilt got to me. I'm glad I went. Had a really lovely walk. Took longer than usual because I was so tired but it so quiet and relaxing and I was able to have alone* time with my thoughts. Himself is slaving over a curry now so I'll be scoffing that soon and we have some caramel cake to enjoy while we watch bake off later. You have to have cake with bake off like!!!

*Alone as in no other pesky humans.

Doggy pics from the walky...

527111.jpeg

527112.jpeg

• Advertisement

Hope your lil man gets through the test OK.

Thanks Princess.

Jaysus your wee fella didn't have an easy time of it and must have been very stressful for you. But sure I know well you'd do anything for them and just hate to see them suffer like that.

Listening to Elbow - head for supplies while prepping dinner. Christ Guy Garvey is a beautiful lyricist.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Living room in my favourite chair, about to turn the TV off and join an AA meeting via Zoom.

Later, peeps!

Shocking you don't have any stocked poochie 🙀🙀

I’m thinking by not having it I won’t eat it, but not really working for me :p

Onshuh, hope the little guy passes this test with flying colours. Think I read that they were just doing nose swabs for kids now instead of right up in to the back of the nose so hopefully it won’t be too unpleasant for him.

Hope your little laddie, and the rest of you and yours are OK, Onshuh.

I may have had a sneaky snooze today (I did) and I may have just ordered pizza and dark chocolate brownie cookies so get those plates sliding this way.
    I may also have had something if an epiphany regarding an ongoing issue. Thank god (s) for the beautiful souls in this world and may we always realise when we encounter them and forever treasure those memories.

I may be 'slightly' hormonal at the moment (I am)

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Hope your little laddie, and the rest of you and yours are OK, Onshuh.

I may have had a sneaky snooze today (I did) and I may have just ordered pizza and dark chocolate brownie cookies so get those plates sliding this way.
    I may also have had something if an epiphany regarding an ongoing issue. Thank god (s) for the beautiful souls in this world and may we always realise when we encounter them and forever treasure those memories.

I may be 'slightly' hormonal at the moment (I am)

*slides plate over*

Couchside with no milk for me tea!!!

The only way to drink tea, pure black!

BB, happy looking doggy:)

*slides plate over*

Hope you like jalapeños and siriachi sauce

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Hope you like jalapeños and siriachi sauce

Ahhh hell ya !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hope little fella gets the all clear Onshuh :)

Couchside having a bag of Banshee bones and smarties chocolate buttons :)

BB love the pics :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,407 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hope Onshuh junior is OK.

Tired and grumpy here as usual. :p

*slides every plate I own to multiple wherers*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement