Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2021 - 1000 mile challenge - year 12

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

1,300 miles this year, mainly in the first 5 months. An occasional jog during the summer and zero since July. I have a few pairs of shiny super (for spring 2021) shoes gathering dust to my shame of not treating an injury sooner. Different now, I will be well pleased to hit 1,000 miles in 2022.

BeepBeep kudos to your resilience 👍 and ariana, bet your novice self would be shocked by that mileage, nicely done 🙂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

That's brilliant going....you have 9 hours to run 15 miles

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭MrMacPhisto

5,217.7km or 3,242 miles for 2021. That'll do nicely. I doubt I will bank that amount next year, but never say never.

@ariana` I'd be highly impressed if you don't go out and run the 15 miles to hit 2,000. Most of us running clowns, of which I definitely include myself, would find it difficult to resist a sneaky last minute run (usually resulting in a niggly New Year).

Post edited by MrMacPhisto on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

Finished on 1,369 miles for the year.

I'd be better at this if I didn't wander over to the dark side during the daylight months and spend most of my time in the sea or on two wheels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

1773 km (1100 miles) for my first year of proper running.

Advertisement