Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

from Monday in Lidl 8 x 500ml bottles of Perlenbacher for €7.29

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

Im not a fan of Bud but..........Dunnes have 20 x 300ml for €15

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭garfie1d

casio4 wrote: »
    from Monday in Lidl 8 x 500ml bottles of Perlenbacher for €7.29

I pick up a few of these today in Terenure, there's a whole pallet of them, only just noticed it's from Monday in the magazine. Had no problem at the check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

garfie1d wrote: »
    I pick up a few of these today in Terenure, there's a whole pallet of them, only just noticed it's from Monday in the magazine. Had no problem at the check out.

None in Rathmines, just the usual 6 pack for €7.29 :( Going to have to wait til Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

johnnykilo wrote: »
    None in Rathmines, just the usual 6 pack for €7.29 :( Going to have to wait til Monday

Same in my local, is this stuff nice, theres premium perlinbacher and pills perlinbacher, is the premium nicer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I've only every had the premium stuff (brown bottles). I think the Pils is in the smaller green bottle? It's fine, it's not the best beer I've ever tasted but for the price it can't really be beaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

Anyone spotted any deals on guinness?

ccull123 wrote: »
    Anyone spotted any deals on guinness?

Lidl are doing a 12 pack of cans of Guinness for €16.99 while stocks last, this has been on for a while and a good bit of stock in a few Lidls i've been in. Don't know if they will wait until stock is gone as they don't seem to be flying off the shelf but there was plenty yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

Lidl are doing a 12 pack of cans of Guinness for €16.99 while stocks last, this has been on for a while and a good bit of stock in a few Lidls i've been in. Don't know if they will wait until stock is gone as they don't seem to be flying off the shelf but there was plenty yesterday

Dunnes and Tesco are 18 quid for the same at the moment, so not too much more expensive. Or an 8 pack in Dunnes is 12 quid, which is the same per can price

cython wrote: »
    Dunnes and Tesco are 18 quid for the same at the moment, so not too much more expensive. Or an 8 pack in Dunnes is 12 quid, which is the same per can price
    If you buy by the slab like I did you save €2 every little counts:D

• Advertisement

If you buy by the slab like I did you save €2 every little counts:D

Ah yeah, the Lidl one is definitely the best, but I was putting the other out there in case anyone missed out on it, as it's not a bad reserve option to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Heineken 20x330ml box is €24 in Tesco, €20 in Supervalu currently. Has anyone seen this cheaper anywhere, or know the price for the 20x330mls in Dunnes/Centra/Spar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I'm all over that Perlenbacher deal this week. Lovely stuff altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Northside Shopping Centre. Supervalue has Heineken for 30 a tray and Dunnes has Budweiser for 28 and Guinness for 30. Dunnes also had good offers on spirits with Smirnoff 70cl for 20 and a litre for 26 although all out of litres (said due in at sam price) and Guinness stock seemed low!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,000 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

SV doing 12 500ml cans of heineken for 15e. O'Briens off licenses doing 8 cans of carlsberg/bud for a tenner. No-ones going to beat perlenbacher this week though...

My favourite (and a questionable bargain), 3 big bottles (660ml) of Kronenburg 1664 for 9e in SV

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Dowdy

Any good deals on cans of Bulmers anywhere? Don't fancy lager for Electric Picnic this year. I want to attract as many wasps to my face as possible, so cider it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

retalivity wrote: »
    No-ones going to beat perlenbacher this week though...
    guns-replaced-thumbs-up-5.jpg
    Thread closed until Mon 18th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

No Perlenbacher offer in either of Lidl stores in Drogheda tonight.Just the normal size pack:mad:

andrew1977 wrote: »
    No Perlenbacher offer in either of Lidl stores in Drogheda tonight.Just the normal size pack:mad:

same in Tallaght they didn't have them at all just the six pack:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Harvey's Orange Aperitif Liqueur €5 in Tallaght :) good few left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Dowdy

8 x 500ml cans of Bulmers for €12 in Dunnes. A few of those will do the job for the Picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

same in Tallaght they didn't have them at all just the six pack:mad:

Same in lidl clonee.

Did have 4 bottles of leffe for 5.49€ which is a great price for a great beer. I highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

24 x single 500ml cans of Guinness are 30 euro in Dunnes. Best before December.

This was in Northside.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Is the Perlenbacher deal still valid in Lidl?

Is the Perlenbacher deal still valid in Lidl?

The 8 for 7.29? Nope, it was a one week only/while stocks last type deal

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

cython wrote: »
    The 8 for 7.29? Nope, it was a one week only/while stocks last type deal

Well balls. How about the Dunnes Guinness deal?
    I'm only asking here because I've banjaxed my knee and have no intention of walking anywhere unless I already know the deal is on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Well balls. How about the Dunnes Guinness deal?
    I'm only asking here because I've banjaxed my knee and have no intention of walking anywhere unless I already know the deal is on ;)

8 cans of guinness for 12 euro or 12 cans for 18 in my local dunnes this weekend just gone.Not sure if its still running this week, but normally is around this price all the time in Dunnes so you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭laros

Just in lidl in Tullamore and I noticed they had 12 cans of Guinness for either €16 or €16.99 .I think it was €16 ... didn't really pay that much attention as i don't drink it.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Bassfish

Anyone know if Lidl are still doing 4 Franciskaner for €5?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭a_non_a_mouse

"Anyone know if Lidl are still doing 4 Franciskaner for €5?"

Don't think so...my local one ain't anyway :-(
    back to 2yoyo a bottle last Sat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement