Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots 75% off Sale

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Just back from a very quiet Pavillion in Swords. Lots of stuff left including ****, large 60 boxes of C cosmetics and all the other stuff. Even had one or two jammy sets. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I tried 3 Boots after Christmas and none of them had S&G other than the handwash

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jc05

got a few lovely sets in Galway this am. no soap & glory though. lots of shoppers with very full baskets

• Registered Users Posts: 33 maireadley

Plenty left in Jervis Shopping Centre, Dublin as of 7.30pm. Loads of Sanctuary stuff, Nice No7 gift sets, plenty of other bits around. I'd recommend if you couldn't get there today! Went to Baggot Street at 830am and there was very little left. Compared to last year, sale wasn't as good. I got loads of Soap and Glory stuff last year, seen nothing on offer at all even in 50% sale
    Happy shopping everyone! Roll on 2014 sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Going to take a trip into the grafton street and st stephens green store at lunch. Does anyone know, do they have the sonicare electric toothbrushes reduced?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I was at the Swords branmch yesterday afternoon. Still quite a bit left. Managed to get a fair bit of good stuff. No S&G though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭ablelocks

while my wife and her sister went into boots in a shopping centre, I looked after my 3 year old nephew outside the door. After a little bit of watching, he turned to me and said "look at all the crazy ladies, what are they doing?"

urgh. I bought far too much soap.
    /self loathing

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Was in both Henry St & Jervis at lunch.

Henry St - looks like it has been ransacked, 2-3 product types left but plenty of so either had plenty or no good
    Jervis - busy but relatively well stocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Boots in Douglas Court in Cork is rubbish, if anyone is thinking of going in I wouldn't waste the trip. Couple of JLS wash sets, one or two No 7 nail polish sets and loads of wrapping paper and sellotape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Are perfumes, bodyspray, toothpaste, etc.. reduced ? Or is it just giftsets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

jamescd wrote: »
    Are perfumes, bodyspray, toothpaste, etc.. reduced ? Or is it just giftsets ?

just Christmas sets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Galway looked torn apart today, mind you got a bottle of surprisingly nice Topman aftershave and a bobble hat for €6!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Regardin the soap and glory, I think boots now sell the overstock to tk maxx so you should see tk stocking them soon (not cheap though!)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

Was in the bray branch yesterday,there was no mens sets left,got lodes for 35 euro so delighted,put up in the attic for this years xmas presents,great sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

Going to take a trip into the grafton street and st stephens green store at lunch. Does anyone know, do they have the sonicare electric toothbrushes reduced?

How'd you get on? Looking to head there for similar product today at lunch if any left?

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

I noticed from a distance a sign for 1/2 price toothbrushes in Jervis St yesterday. Can't say which ones, although it looked like a general sign and not one specific make. They quite often have the toothbrushes well reduced, so definitely worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

Nothing but chocolate and wrapping paper left in the sale, Limerick Childers road branch. Went over today to get an electric razor, lucky i looked at the UK online site. It cost e139 in the shop and 50 pounds online with free delivery with Parcel Motel. A bit of an eye opener seeing the price difference on a lot of stuff. I know rip off republic n all that but some price differences are unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Anyone know has this happened yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,040 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Still only 50% when i was in today, and not amazing stuff left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

gmisk wrote: »
    Still only 50% when i was in today, and not amazing stuff left

It might be more amazing when it's at 75% off!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rosieirl

Not the official 75% off sale, which doesn't usually start til 3rd week in January, but Boots Childers rd limerick have FCUK 'urban something' men's gift sets (body spray) at 75% off already. Overstock!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Is the 75% sale usually in store only or online too?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

I think this is the first Christmas they've been online, so hard to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not exactly sure if it was part of the 75% off stuff but on the bargain shelf in Monaghan Boots there was a Soap and Glory LipGloss marked down to €3.50 but when I got to the till it rang through as 50cent! Delighted I was. Pity there were none left or would have stocked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Is the 75% sale usually in store only or online too?

yeah its online too but from what I remember reading on moneysaving expert you need to be online at 12am in order to get the stuff - might be better off going to the store!

Advertisement