Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots 75% off Sale

Options
  • 03-01-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I've been saving my boots points all year for this. Anybody know when this sale starts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

It's not usually til the third week in January

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

happppppy dayz.... although ya never get a deal on what you go in for.... you always end up with stuff ya dont need

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

2 sets already reduced by 75% (due to large amount of stock of them, the sales assistant told me)
    "Gok Bag of Indulgance" €15
    http://www.boots.com/en/Gok-Bag-Of-Indulgence_1267210/
    10142667?wid=280&hei=343&op_sharpen=1
    Sheer Sanctuary Indulgance
    http://www.boots.com/en/Sheer-Sanctu...0i9%20niioCjCC
    sanctuaryspaset.jpg

More than likely to be the week after next that the 75% off everything will start. Sadly won't be able go get to a boots first thing then so will end up with what's left after work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭crayon80

I seen some things for half price but no big sale. The assistant told me this was the sale :rolleyes: I consoled myself with some 19c Cadburys Fudge bars. They were full size ones in with the sweets and not marked as an offer.

crayon80 wrote: »
    I seen some things for half price but no big sale. The assistant told me this was the sale :rolleyes: I consoled myself with some 19c Cadburys Fudge bars. They were full size ones in with the sweets and not marked as an offer.

Word on the street is that the 75% off will be next week! At least you got the 19c fudge anway:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭Autumn Moon

lindtee wrote: »
    2 sets already reduced by 75% (due to large amount of stock of them, the sales assistant told me)
    "Gok Bag of Indulgance" €15
    http://www.boots.com/en/Gok-Bag-Of-Indulgence_1267210/
    10142667?wid=280&hei=343&op_sharpen=1
    Sheer Sanctuary Indulgance
    http://www.boots.com/en/Sheer-Sanctu...0i9%20niioCjCC
    sanctuaryspaset.jpg

More than likely to be the week after next that the 75% off everything will start. Sadly won't be able go get to a boots first thing then so will end up with what's left after work :(

Picked up the 'Sanctuary' set yesterday - great price! And even better.....I used my points to pay for it!!! B-)

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Mac0783

Any update on this? loads of stuff in my local boots, can't wait for 75% off!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mac0783 wrote: »
    Any update on this? loads of stuff in my local boots, can't wait for 75% off!
    Was still 50% off as of yesterday in my local.. went by the window at lunchtime.

ya i was in there two days ago and no sign of anything more off. but the place was empty, surely they know if they want to move stock they need to reduce it further??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I got a gok wan set a couple of years ago.
    It smelled of skank.
    Completely unusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Wossack

anyone know if this is expected to stretch to electricals (specifically razors)?

Wossack wrote: »
    anyone know if this is expected to stretch to electricals (specifically razors)?

No, unless it is a razor christmas gift set. Its all the christmas stock they are reducing.

The 19th is a Saturday/ All the pointers are that it will be the 16th unless they change tatics this year. Staff are not told when its going to be on either (apparently) I'll be going out of my way to get to a boots on Wednesday so it had better be on:pac::pac:

Same here. i wonder does it start as soon as doors open or would i be ok to wait until lunch time?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I got a gok wan set a couple of years ago.
    It smelled of skank.
    Completely unusable.

Oh I got one for Christmas last year and really liked it, might even buy the set for myself :o:D

miamee wrote: »
    Oh I got one for Christmas last year and really liked it, might even buy the set for myself :o:D

Maybe it is better now. Must give it a sniff again. :)

Starting next Wednesday (16th) according to HotUkDeals.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Be making my way there on Wednesday so!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

Wossack wrote: »
    The braun razors are well reduced as it is.

Some are 33% some 50% and one 66%. I got the braun series 7 790cc in liffey valley boots for half price €210. That's the absolute top of the range one with the clean and charge base station. Its an absolutely fantastic machine. its half price on amazon too about €180 but they won't deliver to Ireland. i think its classed as dangerous goods because the cleaning pack solution is flammable.

It was half price on the boots UK site for about a week and is gone back up to £300 now.

The series 5 is a pretty good razor too braun are way ahead of Phillips and Panasonic imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

How do I find out how many points I have on my Boots card? I have never used my Boots card to pay for anything and I've had it for 6 years!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

How do I find out how many points I have on my Boots card? I have never used my Boots card to pay for anything and I've had it for 6 years!
    The total is printed at the end of every receipt when you collect points so if you can find your most recent receipt, it will be the up to date total. Otherwise you could just ask them to check for you at the till :)
    Enjoy spending all those points!!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

Boots will be doing the gift sets tomorrow the 14th at 75% off. The usual suspects Gillette lynx and all them type. My niece works there and they were doing the pricing and store displays after work this evening, she said they have lots of stock and pretty much everything that was on the shelves over xmas is available.

It had better not be tomorrow as I can't go :(

If the sale is on tomorrow morning.......Is there a way to tell by the website tonight.
    Does it shutdown or anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

will the 75% off only box sets & christmas stuff?? will the sale be on any make like rimmel etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Yep, went past Boots this morning and still 50% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Natasha007

Is that in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lilbabs

According to staff on blanch not starting today anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Will the sale be on make up like Rimmel etc...?

Advertisement