Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Half Marathon December 1st 2018 *Transfers Allowed*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

great event, I love the way it goes down to the roundabout in mile one and those of us at the back half of the field can get a glimpse of the faster runners on the other side.

personally my run didn't go as planned but I'm looking forward to next year already. I think I'll give the Viking a miss (usually do the half) and spend 2019 doing a few more shorter races then build myself up to the December half again.

We couldn't have asked for better weather, it's forecast to get colder in the next few days so the new hat will be well shown off

• Registered Users Posts: 31 jackdidley

Fantastic event again this year. Well done WAC

• Registered Users Posts: 37 highlandcow

Had my second go at this and second PB. Don't know what it is but I always seem to run well there. Came in at 1.22.46 for over a minute PB. Delighted. Hats off to the club and all involved. Great event!

Advertisement