Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Half Marathon December 1st 2018 *Transfers Allowed*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,348 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I cannot do this now as something has come up.
    Willing to do a transfer, Cost price - €29.96 + €3 transfer fee. (available up to 28th November according to website.)
    Gutted I'm going to miss this, was my favourite run last year :(

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭brickysession

Supercell wrote: »
    I cannot do this now as something has come up.
    Willing to do a transfer, Cost price - €29.96 + €3 transfer fee. (available up to 28th November according to website.)
    Gutted I'm going to miss this, was my favourite run last year :(

One of the lads in Waterford tri club is looking for an entry, I don't know if he is on here but I have messaged him. Can you hold it for a bit until I get back to you please? Loads of people looking for entries so it will sell no problem!!

One of the lads in Waterford tri club is looking for an entry, I don't know if he is on here but I have messaged him. Can you hold it for a bit until I get back to you please? Loads of people looking for entries so it will sell no problem!!
    No problem brickysession. Will hold until say Monday and after that next person asking here has next dib, fair enough?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭brickysession

Supercell wrote:
    No problem brickysession. Will hold until say Monday and after that next person asking here has next dib, fair enough?

Can you PM me your mobile number and I can pass it on to him. He is not on Boards. He can contact you himself and sort it from there.

Can you PM me your mobile number and I can pass it on to him. He is not on Boards. He can contact you himself and sort it from there.

Have PM'd details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭El CabaIIo

I have a spare entry if anyone is still looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

I don't think I can edit my old message. I'm sorted out now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭El CabaIIo

I don't think I can edit my old message. I'm sorted out now.

Not by me just in case anyone thinks so;). I still have one going

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Billcan

El CabaIIo wrote: »
    I have a spare entry if anyone is still looking.
    I am looking for one

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Hi, I'd like to take an entry, have done it three times before, I posted request for transfer earlier in this thread back in October..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Number available here, PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭ToriV

If there is a spare number for this race, I'd love it...thanks 😊

ToriV wrote: »
    If there is a spare number for this race, I'd love it...thanks 😊

Im trying to get rid of mine, based in Clare/Limerick if that's any use?

Im trying to get rid of mine, based in Clare/Limerick if that's any use?

Hi - that would be fantastic - thanks. They have a transfer facility on their website. I will check it out but i think i can transfer the cost to you with a small fee? I will look and get back to you asap - thanks

ToriV wrote: »
    Hi - that would be fantastic - thanks. They have a transfer facility on their website. I will check it out but i think i can transfer the cost to you with a small fee? I will look and get back to you asap - thanks

The deadline to have it posted to your place was the 16th, so if we can work around that its no bother!

Message me later sure

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭66_Lad

Looking for an entry also if anybody has one they wish to offload

The deadline to have it posted to your place was the 16th, so if we can work around that its no bother!

Message me later sure

Great..will do thanks!

Entry available again. Number arrived in the post already so plenty of time

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kemboi

I have an entry for this if anyone wants it, send a pm. Got the race pack in the post yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tipptatlers

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sheldon16

Hi All, looking for an entry if any floating about, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

sheldon16 wrote: »
    Hi All, looking for an entry if any floating about, thanks :)

I'm out of it now if you're still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sheldon16

I'm out of it now if you're still looking?

Sent you a pm there, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29 upsidemark

Hi All, I'm looking for a spot in the Waterford half if anyone has a transfer available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Cona

Also, looking for a spot if any are going?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dirkadirka

Hey guys I have an entry for Waterford cant do it due to injury I'm in the new ross, wexford area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fxcardi

Hey guys,
    I have an entry for Waterford, transfer allowed until tomorrow, I'm in Dublin, pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 thogan

I have an entry available if anyone is still looking, pm for details. (can meet in waterford on the morning)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tipptatlers

Great event today. Organisation and goodie bag at the end was a credit. Well done to all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tbukela

Another great event organised by WAC. It is a credit to them to manage such a big crowd. The course, while not the most scenic, is fair enough with a couple of decent drags. Great hat, medal and Bla at the end. Nice way to bookend the year.

Advertisement