Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Week 10 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Miccoli

Ohmeha wrote: »
    2 NY teams who are underperforming. As a Giants fan Jones still gives me hope despite Shurmur

Have to say I don't think Jones looks very good from what I've seen of him so far, he's a turnover machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Just tuning in late tonight....that Saints Falcons score is a total stunner. Falcons have been absolutely awful in every facet of the game so far this season...could be an unexpected gift for the Panthers in that division race.

...actually, I remember Matt Ryan was very good in a few games, and still lost, so I except him and Julio Jones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Bills have nine lives.

very athletic recovery from the OL fella, don't often see a recovery so emphatic. Buffalo seem to excel in games like this.

For a poor slate of games on paper, Redzone has been brilliant!

Wow, double reverse flea flicker back to the punter....mad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,362 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

For a poor slate of games on paper, Redzone has been brilliant!

In fairness it has. Although checking my picks and locking at the scores as they stand my picks could be a horror show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Beautiful fake punt by AZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Classic browns. What a gift

Not sure Mayfield got any forward motion on that... Seems to me he just threw it in the air.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

That wasn't a forward pass.
    He just lifted it vertically.

The arrogant ass got bailed out there

Whatever the ruling, they deserve to lose the ball with such a crappy play.

Utter brain fart from KC throwing the ball out of bounds.

What the hell KC.

• Advertisement

Wow... Ryan Tannehill with the most unexpected of turnarounds...

Ah hard luck to the rookie lions QB.

What the hell are the titans doing...what kind of defense is that? SO soft on the rush and in coverage.....not to mention not securing the Touchback on the kickoff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Take a breath......

Don't like the holding call against the cardinals there... Seemed a bit of a make up for the pi on the previous play. The Buccs looked to have jumped offside on the play as well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans will find a way to lose in two weeks.
    Incredibly inconsistent

How was Trubisky today, his stat line looks good, and he's been under a lot of pressure recently.... He really seemed to regress this year.... Was this a bounce back from him?

Titans will find a way to lose in two weeks. Incredibly inconsistent

Would love to see the win probability chart for the game, it must just be all over the place.

I have to say I'm happy to see Tannehill get the chance to redeem himself with Tennessee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Pouncey botched the snap on one of the Steelers early possessions and it’s returned for a touchdown. What a gift for the Rams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Miccoli wrote: »
    Have to say I don't think Jones looks very good from what I've seen of him so far, he's a turnover machine.
    He had an ok game today. I don't see evidence that he is a turnover machine, he certainly needs to iron out fumbles, I'd feel sorry for any rookie QB to lead this team surrounded with a shhtshow at all angles with the exception of Saquon, and he himself was nullified today

Main positive from this defeat is that surely it's the end for Shurmur

Whay would Tomlin bother to challenge that... What do they gain... Maybe 6 or 7 yards? Hardly seems worth it.

Hoyer knows he's the 3rd string, right.... They'll be going to the 4th stringer if he runs like that much more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Just after finishing watching the Titans game (in order to skip ads). Kansas will most likely really regret that loss as you'd have to fancy the Ravens and NE to finish as top 2 seeds from here. Can't see them making the Superbowl if they've to go on the road twice but obviously it's barely past the midway point of season so plenty can still happen.

On another note Tannehill looks a far better QB than Mariota. The atrocious QB class of '15 looks finished already.

Andy Reid also misses his chance for the moment to become the only other coach alongside BB to have beaten every franchise at least twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Just after finishing watching the Titans game (in order to skip ads). Kansas will most likely really regret that loss as you'd have to fancy the Ravens and NE to finish as top 2 seeds from here. Can't see them making the Superbowl if they've to go on the road twice but obviously it's barely past the midway point of season so plenty can still happen.

On another note Tannehill looks a far better QB than Mariota. The atrocious QB class of '15 looks finished already.

Andy Reid also misses his chance for the moment to become the only other coach alongside BB to have beaten every franchise at least twice.

Also shows how improved Tannehill is away from Gase. Ties in with what a step back Darnold has taken this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Fitzmagic ruining the Dolphins 2020 draft

• Advertisement

Mason Rudolph looked like an NFL QB on that last drive. Nice work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,364 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

How was Trubisky today, his stat line looks good, and he's been under a lot of pressure recently.... He really seemed to regress this year.... Was this a bounce back from him?

No, we just played a team worse than ourselves. He did have some decent throws but he's a long way off looking like an NFL QB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

That's a ****ing awful call on that hit in Rodgers in the end zone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Rodgers gets more generous calls than any other QB in the league.

Such a terrible call potentially leads to a TD here

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Such a terrible call potentially leads to a TD here

Justice.

Should have taken the points

Another defensive score for Minkah Fitzpatrick, two weeks running. Steelers pass rush is getting to Goff so far and giving him a very difficult night

Steelers D very impressive tonight

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Steelers D very impressive tonight

Only for the gift on the opening drive they’d be shutting the Rams out. Goff has been poor so far

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Steelers should play the defense on offense, Fitzpatrick is their best WR outside of Juju...

dfx- wrote: »
    Steelers should play the defense on offense, Fitzpatrick is their best WR outside of Juju...

The killer is that they’re still paying Brown and Rothlisberger. Boy could they use them on offence!

Another big play for the Steelers D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Another big play for the Steelers D
    Terrible throw though.

If Panthers kick the extra point they are then behind by 7
    Instead they try and fail a two conversion.

What the f**k was that brain dead decision?

I never ever believed I'd say this but in fantasy my two QBs are Jared Goff and Daniel Jones. I never taught in week 10 of this season I'd be wishing I'd started Daniel Jones.

• Advertisement

One week you're beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead
    The next you're losing at home to the Dolphins :pac:

Dolphins are tanking their tanking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭letowski

One week you're beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead
    The next you're losing at home to the Dolphins :pac:

Not cutting Vinateri has been totally inexcusable. It would have been a 3 point game. It was always coming back to bite the Colts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

One Five week(s) ago you're beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead
    Fours weeks ago you're beating the Texans at home
    Three weeks ago you're beating the Broncos at home
    Two weeks ago you're losing at home to the Steelers :pac:
    This week you're losing at home to the Dolphins

FYP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Haven't watched rams today but is kupp out? Hasn't been targeted once according to my fantasy team

• Advertisement
Advertisement