Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 10 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Oat23 wrote: »
    Looking at Trubisky play this season, you'd think he was an UDFA. That's how bad he is playing now. The lad can't even hit an open receiver 10 yards away.

Well watching him live last week was eye opening. It's one thing if bears fans are pissed at him(it happens with all teams) but watching him live showed that he's gone backwards badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

2 drives, 2 TDs! Didnt think it was possible to find a worse team than the Jets after the last few weeks, but the Giants might just be that

What were the browns up to ? Three runs in a row and shock horror the bills stopped them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Browns went for it on 4th&Goal and ending up losing yards :pac:

I know there are always bad teams every season in the NFL but this season there are some god awful football teams this season.

• Advertisement

Ah this is more like the Jets I know and love :(

Jesus Christ stop trying to run the ball cleveland. It’s clearly not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

TD Bears. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Bears lead at the half, that's just astonishing all things considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,215 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

TD Bears. Yay.

Beautiful throw as well, but then on the next play he might ignore an open receiver, overthrow or completely miss wide. So frustrating.

• Advertisement

Jamal Adams literally just took the ball off Daniel Jones

Bears kickers.

Lamar is unbelievable.

Kickers in general. Giants kickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,215 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Bears kickers.

Pineiro has been one of the few bright spots of this season actually. 12/15 on FGs and 15/16 on XPs. Given the pressure he must have felt all off-season and in the first few games, I'll take that after the sh*tshow that was Cody Parkey. Hopefully he keeps it up and improves over the coming seasons.

Maxx Williams' drop earlier has to be up there with one of the worst all year. Absolute killer on a perfectly designed 4th and short play.

I know it's against the Bengals but Lamar is absolute gold.

The NY derby is a cracker.

The NY derby is a cracker.

Two absolute sh1tshows!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

2 NY teams who are underperforming. As a Giants fan Jones still gives me hope despite Shurmur

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Miccoli

Ohmeha wrote: »
    2 NY teams who are underperforming. As a Giants fan Jones still gives me hope despite Shurmur

Have to say I don't think Jones looks very good from what I've seen of him so far, he's a turnover machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Just tuning in late tonight....that Saints Falcons score is a total stunner. Falcons have been absolutely awful in every facet of the game so far this season...could be an unexpected gift for the Panthers in that division race.

...actually, I remember Matt Ryan was very good in a few games, and still lost, so I except him and Julio Jones...

Bills have nine lives.

very athletic recovery from the OL fella, don't often see a recovery so emphatic. Buffalo seem to excel in games like this.

For a poor slate of games on paper, Redzone has been brilliant!

Wow, double reverse flea flicker back to the punter....mad!

For a poor slate of games on paper, Redzone has been brilliant!

In fairness it has. Although checking my picks and locking at the scores as they stand my picks could be a horror show.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Beautiful fake punt by AZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Classic browns. What a gift

Advertisement