Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

YEP!!! :) More like the shorter sounds, but yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

New Home wrote: »
    Choose your answer vvveeeeeeery carefully...

Or... "Pandemic Pussy Parlance"

Still not sure if it's TH or not

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Wrong answer! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Pussy riot! :D

Feline feud, more like it! Watch out for claws.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

I woke up this morning feline fine.....

Chats with my brothers. Always puts me in good form.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

TH at Picking the winner in the ultimate flags thread and learning that there's a country called the Marshall Islands.
    Also TH I have a plan to get out of jail formatted.

cj maxx wrote: »
    TH at Picking the winner in the ultimate flags thread and learning that there's a country called the Marshall Islands.
    Also TH I have a plan to get out of jail formatted.

...roll two sixes?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,358 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I had a TA with a colleague who has asked me the same stupid question for the umpteen time in a week but a TH in that the dog was next to me and put his paw on my leg as if to say "are you alright? Do you wanna talk about it?"

TH dogs are a gals best friend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 dolly darling

Dropped off post to my brother. Saw my nephew for the first in ages. His Mum had given him his first haircut and he's absolutely gorgeous. It's like he's left his baby days behind him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bella Bee

Thursday morning Lidl shopping leads to lots of temptation. Happy I flew in and out with only a few flowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

My friends got married! They've been together seven years but never mentioned weddings at all. This morning they sent our group chat two photos of them in fancy clothes in a woods in their home country with the caption "we'll have the party later". They're two of the best people I know and they look so, so happy in the photos (one of which was of them wearing face masks and standing two meters apart :)). I can't stop looking at the pictures and smiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I was chatting to my 7yo last night about the space X launch.
    Today he's going to be the first man on Mars. :)
    He had a rethink when told it 240 million miles away but still going. !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Daisy78

The hint of a burnt orange sky just over the treetops, from my bedroom window.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I went for my usual walk this morning (quick 15 minutes around the estate) and about 5 minutes into it, felt a brushing against the bottom of my jeans. It was our cat who then walked beside me for the rest of it. When we got back to the front door of the house, the sun had come out so she started rolling around on her back

That's a sign of pure love right there :3

Th is clean bed sheets, clean duvet cover and clean shaven :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a bottle of Corona beer this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭All that fandango

Reading a good book....was starting to lose hope in fiction-type books as there can be an awful lot of crap out there, to me this one was one of those books you wish you could forget what it was about just so you could read it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Reading a good book....was starting to lose hope in fiction-type books as there can be an awful lot of crap out there, to me this one was one of those books you wish you could forget what it was about just so you could read it again.

What is the name of the book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Trying out zoom calling for the first time tomorrow, bit nervous but also quite excited :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I made my first batch of ginger beer and its quite tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I found Bell's Whisky in my local Supervalu when for years I had no idea they sold my native brand here. Delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

branie2 wrote: »
    Drinking a bottle of Corona beer this evening
    Traitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,202 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Your Face wrote: »

did you make lashings and lashings of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Even enough for Timmy the Dog

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Your Face wrote:

Your Face wrote:
    Even enough for Timmy the Dog

How about Teddy the Mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Sitting out in the sun listening to good tunes and reading a good book.

Heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

my friend trusted me enough to ask me advice on romance, I wasn't much help to her unfortunately but I was honered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭All that fandango

branie2 wrote:
    What is the name of the book?

The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary! A romcom but I absolutely adored it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭Archeron

A local petrol station has opened an ice cream station in a garden shed at the side of the forecourt manned by two mortal kombat characters. Banoffi sundae sitting at the edge of the car wash 😁😁 I sent a pic to a friend in America as an inter continental ice cream cheers and got a cheers back with a pic of him eating a mcflurry.

Advertisement