Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Unlike some here we basically never have visitors nor go visiting, it's just something we don't do, even when i was young we did feck all as a family..

It’s definitely a country thing Gremlinertia. Can’t say I’m a fan!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, very tired after a great weekend up in Fermanagh with my aunt and uncle. They are fantastic hosts! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

honeybear wrote: »
    It’s definitely a country thing Gremlinertia. Can’t say I’m a fan!

I'm from the backarse of beyond originally but we didn't do it much, neighbours were very private too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time for bed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time for bed

Ooh yay, oh, wait.. :( Night night Seph, catch ya later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Kitchenside with a coffee,
    Morning all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Heading to the coalface

Damp morning back west.. No bed for now. Ho hum, coffee time..

Coffee on the, not sure really.... Veranda? Covered deck around the house maybe......
    Anyway, Sun trying to poke through the clouds, too busy to unpack until today, so that's my first job

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...and you awaken in another country, greet the morning under foreign skies, leaving me to face another Monday, never could say goodbye...

Morning all,

It's bright-ish but cool 10C dropped to 7 overnight

Kitchen with coffee

Have a quick week folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On way to work, hyper out. Listening to the vengaboys megamix on Spotify. I’ve an extra awesome gland where my shame gland should be :D

Heading out for my weekly walk with my neighbour. It’s pouring outside so I’m getting waterproofed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

On way to work, hyper out. Listening to the vengaboys megamix on Spotify. I’ve an extra awesome gland where my shame gland should be :D

I love many different musical genres including pop. Feck the begrudgers. Their fun gland's defective!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Epiphanies and coffee

Out for a morning stroll in Waterville on the Iveragh peninsula. Origin of the "Micko" legend. Entire two mile crescent beach to myself, sun glinting off the gently lapping waves. Serene bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Out for a morning stroll in Waterville on the Iveragh peninsula. Origin of the "Micko" legend. Entire two mile crescent beach to myself, sun glinting off the gently lapping waves. Serene bliss.

Will you be removing the hoodie and combats, and going for a quick ‘nudey swim’?

Will you be removing the hoodie and combats, and going for a quick ‘nudey swim’?

Of all the things to pick a bone with. Step out into the light & get a few lungfuls of fresh air, it would do you the world of good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Of all the things to pick a bone with. Step out into the light & get a few lungfuls of fresh air, it would do you the world of good.

Don’t want anything to do with picking that bone to be honest, B. Not my scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, really really don’t wanna get out and go to work today, the last two nights are catching up with me. At least I’m off tomorrow

Epiphanies and coffee

Oooh, I'd love an epiphany right now. Any going spare?
    Deskside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Stomach feeling a bit dodgy over the last few days....resulting in increased trips to the loo, I'll let your imagination do the rest :D

It's strange cos I actually still have an appetite but once I've eaten then....

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Deskside, counting down until I can go home :)

Got a nap in thankfully but it's still a loooong day. Therapy appointment was fcukin hard.. Working later will be tough. Just please don't rain on me..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Fun day working today but ended up in a hotel.... boooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting to relax after dinner. Did too much today. Had a brilliant fishing session then, after coffee at home, tackled a few overgrown trees and cleared out the gutters. Absolutely wrecked now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home from work. Not a bad day today, everyone is on holidays :pac:

Finally starting to make inroads to my outstanding list items

• Registered Users Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Decided to call room service, €250 for a litre of vodka. Room party :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Quiet and civilised day at home, minding the little people and general pottering ...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I survived Monday. It's very quiet here today, hope everyone is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Auto is out and about this evening and avoiding getting caught in a rain shower :)

• Advertisement

I’m trying to be good after the weekend of excess

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement