Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,653 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I can still remember that LLS episode. Must be 30 yrs ago. Imagine Tubridy hosting something like that. Car crash viewing.

Looking at tubs putting on a condom would turn you off nookie for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Been entertaining visitors for the last two hours ... how do I give them the hint to leave? (Even my pet pooch wants them gone!)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,866 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Looking at tubs would turn you off nookie for life.

FYP :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Been entertaining visitors for the last two hours ... how do I give them the hint to leave? (Even my pet pooch wants them gone!)

Start yawning really loudly!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    FYP :D

Don’t start on that FYP thing again ... I actually had a nightmare/dream about a priest that night!

• Advertisement

Say it's time to lock up the hens and the ducks for the night before you go to bed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭4Ad

Put on your pyjamas !!

Don’t start on that FYP thing again ... I actually had a nightmare/dream about a priest that night!

Sorry :o

That's Ffreds fault though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Turn off the lights and go to bed, they will get the hint:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Like how you said it was a dream, not just a nightmare. Did it get better during the night? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ask them if they would like to join you in your self flagellation ritual before bed.

Tell them you have to "entertain" the new young priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just say you have to go upstairs for a bit and don’t come back down

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I really don't like the day before I'm due to start work again. Serious Sunday blues. :(

Couch side

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Just say you have to go upstairs for a bit and don’t come back down

Genuinely lol , brilliant !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,815 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'll get rid of them for you and bury them for free.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'll get rid of them for you and bury them for free.

Don't forget either the quick lime or the pig farm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

A guest has just arrived in my living room. Must be shy. No chat and has now disappeared.

Oh is it that time of year foxy? I'll have to think of a name for this year's guest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭Poochie05

You need a warning before clicking on that Foxy! That’s it now, windows closed before 5pm to stop them coming in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A guest has just arrived in my living room. Must be shy. No chat and has now disappeared.

That was mean :(

I’m gone into hiding now

I keep walking in to webs and/or web threads, it's rotten :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Was asleep for the 47th time yet again on the couch.,!
    What did I miss?

FFred wrote: »
    Was asleep for the 47th time yet again on the couch.,!
    What did I miss?

A bit of sex ed, murder and spiders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

18 hours done in two days and I think I might die. Another 8 tomorrow to add to it. Couchside but will be getting on the road to Limerick for a clean uniform and a nice snooze soon.

Sleep well Shoes

Safe travels Kitty

Deskside, just had porridge, feeling very virtuous for avoiding chips etc.

Short of singing The National Anthem, I got rid of the visitors. I’m now binge watching This Way Up - slightly concerning that I can identify with some of the characters!

Unlike some here we basically never have visitors nor go visiting, it's just something we don't do, even when i was young we did feck all as a family..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

In bed. Listening to Wild Thing, in between awake and asleep. Very pleasant . Happy with life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement