Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VHI €100 reward

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Around what timeframe was this supposed to go in to the bank? I don't like checking my account but I've to do it anyway for something else and will have a look while I'm at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Patww79 wrote: »
    Around what timeframe was this supposed to go in to the bank? I don't like checking my account but I've to do it anyway for something else and will have a look while I'm at it.

Why don't you like checking your account?

Seve OB wrote: »
    Why don't you like checking your account?

Ostrich!

Patww79 wrote: »
    Ostrich!

:confused:

Seve OB wrote: »
    :confused:

It's never a good sight so I like to bury my head and not look :D

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭natc

Money just landed in my account tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Received the money this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

Also received this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Received mine today as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭Eaglebridie 32

Received mine today as well

Me, also, today, so that's €200 total as I have 2 adult dependants. Happy days👍

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Kenlen

Hi, signed up for this back in september, received nothing so queried with the vhi and they've told me the money was lodged but it seems to have been lodged to someone else's account. They're claiming I chose this account when signing up but I think I'd know my own acvount number!! Anyway now they're refusing to pay 😩😩 Any advice please????

Mine wasn't in anyway but I got an email to say it was going in by the end of the month. Was going to cancel the policy anyway but if I can keep the hundred quid I'll hold off til I get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

Kenlen wrote:
    Hi, signed up for this back in september, received nothing so queried with the vhi and they've told me the money was lodged but it seems to have been lodged to someone else's account. They're claiming I chose this account when signing up but I think I'd know my own acvount number!! Anyway now they're refusing to pay 😩😩 Any advice please????

Call them ?? And query further. What account details did you give originally. did you type the incorrect details originally? .....why ask for advice here, talk to them !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Kenlen

Sorry I should have clarified, I've been on to the VHI who said the money had gone into the account details they had been but it wasbt the details I thought I'd entered originally. Got it sorted since tthough, error was from my end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement