Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

how do you mean poly?

bedside, having an easy day after a busy day yesterday :)

Like the song Aspie, Hotel California. You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,569 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Drogheda Retail Park (#49)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,537 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Finally sitting down after a half hour hunt for reading glasses. I have no idea how they ended up in the laundry basket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Not long up, although been awake for ages. Himself was drinking with his friend again last night and it was a late one so he was welded to the bed and I was tired from working late so I said feck it, it’s Sunday, might as well make it a duvet day :p

Also didn’t help that the weather’s shít :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy , you've done loads !
    I've done nothing today , except the dishes , and plan on doing feck all else and more than likely will go over to daughters house for takeaway this evening , feck it :D

Same here. Did feck all. Goin for a few scoops and may order in later. High stoll here I come! Now where's me umbrella?:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Galway outside feels cancelled today. I'm off to work soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside reminiscing on a great Friday and Saturday, no work tomorrow so enjoying a nice cold beer, tired after all the activity over the weekend so an early night is called for :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A lazy day due to the rain. Mass this morning then a day of coffee continuously brewing, biscuits, a good book and athletics on TV.

Now it's almost time for Le Tour highlights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’m like a wet rat after taking the dogs out.

• Advertisement

Now it's almost time for Le Tour highlights.

Some great sport on TV all weekend - the climax being Shane Lowry winning the golf today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching my favourite man :)

Lovely lovely red wine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Back from Warsaw on the couch eating Chinese :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Early bed after spending all day on the couch watching the golf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Like the song Aspie, Hotel California. You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave :)

ah yes, know what you mean :D

• Advertisement

Couchside,window open due to the humidity but all the doors rattling due to the wind,I like this weather on a lazy Sunday ,thoughts of another week in work starting to takeover but I'm having a little glass of wine to finish a great weekend, a bank holiday Monday would be welcome tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just got home after a lovely Indian meal...stuffed! Watching one of my fave shows - The Chase!

Couchside watching a Christmas movie :);

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Chilling on the couch, freshly showered and in my jammies, candles burning, lights off, patio door open and can hear the gentle raindrops falling. Sipping a can of cider because I’m classy like that, feel so content. House gleaming. The smell of zoflora wafting through the house. Grocery shopping done for the week. New sheets on the bed. Waiting for the dishwasher to finish before going to bed for the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching Taken, won't be long until monday:(
    the weekend gotta end soon i suppose.

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside watching a Christmas movie :);

I dowtcha Autosport!

Im off to Lisbon on Tuesday so taking tomorrow off for last minute prep :-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

leahyl wrote: »
    Just got home after a lovely Indian meal...stuffed! Watching one of my fave shows - The Chase!

What did you have?.

Deskside looking at rain..

That great feeling of a Sunday night that there's no work tomorrow, a lot of jobs to be done in the garden tomorrow though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Couchside watching a Christmas movie :)

Looks like the hummidty has gotten to someone ;)

GoneHome wrote: »
    That great feeling of a Sunday night that there's no work tomorrow, a lot of jobs to be done in the garden tomorrow though

Oh I love not working 2moro!
    Well, I'm working 2moro night, but that's OK!
    Hope you had a great birthday Cleo :)

Right bed time, night all

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Looks like the hummidty has gotten to someone ;)

Some of us are fans of Christmas and there happens to be a channel dedicated to it :)

Some of us are fans of Christmas and there happens to be a channel dedicated to it :)

A forum too! :P

*returns to cranky cave*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Nooooooooooo

The c word shouldn't be mentioned until, at least, the end of November.

RMAOK wrote: »
    Nooooooooooo

The c word shouldn't be mentioned until, at least, the end of November.

Bah humbug :P

• Advertisement

A forum too! :P

*returns to cranky cave*

I still love ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Bah humbug :P

:pac:

What did you have?.

Deskside looking at rain..

Had Chicken Tikka Masala, Pilau Rice and Peshawari Naan mmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I Love Christmas! (Even in July!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Awww thank you everyone for all of the lovely birthday wishes, I'm feeling very loved :D My grandas came over and my sister and her husband were down for the weekend so we had a lovely dinner and cake. I was spoilt with lots of presents too. I'm a lucky lady :) Off to Glasgow tomorrow to do some damage for a few days, thought I'd give Cork a chance to recover :p

In the leaba, wrecked tired but all packed!

Night all

Ted and Seph are fast asleep in bed :)

Night all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, Night all, don't let the bed bugs bite:D

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In the leaba with the window open listening to the pouring rain outside. Nice and cosy. I love listening to stormy weather, it’s like a lullaby for me :D

In bed can’t sleep

• Advertisement

Feeling kind of unwell.. Should i drink more tea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,277 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tea, the answer to all ailments..... although I prefer coffee with a shot of whiskey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,277 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just finished our morning walk, not sure if the mutt is impressed, now time for Irish soda bread, peanut butter and nespresso.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Tea, the answer to all ailments..... although I prefer coffee with a shot of whiskey.

I'll give that a go after work ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...so many things I would have done but clouds got in my way...

Morning all,

It's a solid grey morning but a muggy 18C

Kitchen with coffee and a dog barking at nothing...

Seven Worlds will Collide

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Hope you feel better Grem :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I know I have posted this in jest before, but I REALLY don't want to adult today.

I need rocket fuel, not coffee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back home after a great night's sleep in my own bed. Busy day ahead of me today entertaining a couple of 16 year olds before dropping them to the airport.
    Kids like Five Guys - right?!

Back home after a great night's sleep in my own bed. Busy day ahead of me today entertaining a couple of 16 year olds before dropping them to the airport.
    Kids like Five Guys - right?!

Kids won’t like anything with an adult with them!! Good luck, you’ll need it :D

In a cafe looking at a brother brush through his little sisters hair with his fingers, he’s so gentle with her and he’s a good 4 or 5 years older. So cute!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Kids won’t like anything with an adult with them!! Good luck, you’ll need it :D

Yeah but like I am great wonderful and joyous company for all ages. Serious! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just home from a 24 hour duty and absolutely bolloxed.

Although I should be deliriously happy, as part of the 10 Euro pay deal with the defence forces instead of 2 Euro and hour I got an increase to 4 Euro an hour for yesterday (don't know how I'll spend it all).

Then to the hospital to have a 24 hour blood pressure monitor fitted, my fourth time in 10 days.

Falling asleep at the laptop but I've a solicitors appointment at 12 so I'll fight the sleep until then. Then die.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement