Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pork chop filled with apple sauce and stuffing of course, with mash and peas.

Had a few Roundies earlier.:D

bassy wrote: »
    steak,chips,mushrooms,onions,pepper sauce,totally stuffed.ya would,nt get it in the shelbourne :D:D

Or a chip van.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Or a chip van.:D

the cheek of you G :D

sampling o sheas irish red craft ale,got some in aldi.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Pumpkin pie

the cheek of you G :D

sampling o sheas irish red craft ale,got some in aldi.

Good man, but I meant you wouldn't get your dinner in the Shelbourne OR a Chip van.:D

How do you find the O'Shea's?

• Advertisement

Good man, but I meant you wouldn't get your dinner in the Shelbourne OR a Chip van.:D

How do you find the O'Shea's?

way different to a pint of smithwicks and i would,nt swap my smithwicks for it G.

way different to a pint of smithwicks and i would,nt swap my smithwicks for it G.

I enjoyed the O'Shea's lager from Aldi, but prefer the Frank's lager from Lidl. None tonight though.:( If you're a Smithwicks man, you're one for life! Us lager drinkers are slappers for any kind of it.:D

I enjoyed the O'Shea's lager from Aldi, but prefer the Frank's lager from Lidl. None tonight though.:( If you're a Smithwicks man, you're one for life! Us lager drinkers are slappers for any kind of it.:D

oh i like me heineken and carling also,would never venture from the 3 of carling heineken smithwicks especially in a pub.

some plubs might not have one of the above on draught so i,ve a choice that the surely will have one of the 3 on draught :)

An Irish chicken curry with rice and chips. Made with McDonnell's curry sauce mix. The same curry you get in every mid range pub in Ireland.:D And always delish!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

An Irish chicken curry with rice and chips. Made with McDonnell's curry sauce mix. The same curry you get in every mid range pub in Ireland.:D And always delish!

McDonnells , can't fault it , and so handy !

Potatoes , sliced , with a few chopped scallions , bacon bits , in a white sauce topped with cheese in the oven .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    McDonnells , can't fault it , and so handy !

Potatoes , sliced , with a few chopped scallions , bacon bits , in a white sauce topped with cheese in the oven .

That sounds very nice Mam!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,829 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Ritchie's Chocolate eclairs and a cold Bulmers after a fine steak dinner.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

That sounds very nice Mam!

Butchers in the Shopping Centre sell them in trays, so I robbed the idea from there :D

Butchers in the Shopping Centre sell them in trays, so I robbed the idea from there :D

Better to rob the idea than rob the tray from the butchers.:D They used to do great meatloaf, but its gone to feck. Bland.

Better to rob the idea than rob the tray from the butchers.:D They used to do great meatloaf, but its gone to feck. Bland.

Lol , too true !
    Tis tasty tbh , grand when you want something you don't really need to keep an eye on . Never ate meatloaf :o

Coffee now .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Chinese for dinner tonight, and a chocolate mousse from Lidl for dessert

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Chinese for dinner tonight, and a chocolate mousse from Lidl for dessert

Being nosey ,what did you order from chinese ?
    (Always wondering what people get in their takeaways :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Dinner was chips, beans and fish fingers

Dessert was apple pie and custard :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kp mini chips

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

No time to make proper meal today, but this is just C&S soup with tuna and veg on pita.

And it was the nicest thing I had in ages! I was so hungry.

IMG-20190313-215509.jpg

• Advertisement

I got vegetable satay and boiled rice! :)

Glass of water

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Ham, cheese and chive omelette with the last of the eggs.
    Could've used a slice of toast alongside, but even without it's still yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

A Chinese last night
    Linkee do grand food however a little bland
    Beef curry and chips

A banana sandwich, been years since I had one

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Kung Po, Schezwan, ma po tofu...
    But I love hot & sour soup, so usually get that as a side.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Munching on a bowl of raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. Berry Bowl. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Some lasagna

• Registered Users Posts: 7,829 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Wibbs wrote: »
    Munching on a bowl of raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. Berry Bowl. :D

Picked up a kilo of strawberries in Tesco for a fiver today, the only reason there is any left is the fruit disposal unit is playing Fortnite and is unaware of their existence.

Just had chicken breast skewers with real chips, hit the spot.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

Pizza : Ham, pineapple and sweet corn

Advertisement