Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

a salami roll up - surprisingly tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Banana sandwich, purple snack and popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Only me here this evening so I made something I have been meaning to try for ages. I used a wrap as a pizza base, got it nice and crispy in the oven then added tinned chopped tomatoes, mixed herbs, cheese, peppers, black olives, jalapeños and more cheese. In the oven again for 5 minutes or so, it was delicious. If you like a thin and crispy base this is Rubberlegs recommended :) I found two sweet potatoes in the fridge so made fries with them, and some salad too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte with mocha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The last of the Baileys :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

a big daddys meal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Hummus and medusa red ale from aldi :D

You know, I'm mildly worried I damaged my taste buds or something. Very bored with food lately.

A scone for breakfast

Porridge with granola on top as I had nothing else to put on it. I love porridge but meh :(. Basically cereal on top of cereal.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Leftover Chinese for breakfast :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

IMG-20190316-132348.jpg

js35 wrote: »
    Leftover Chinese for breakfast :)

I like your style :)

Hummus and medusa red ale from aldi :D

You know, I'm mildly worried I damaged my taste buds or something. Very bored with food lately.

Nothing that a few Thai chillies won't cure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Buffalo hunky dorys & a red bull... boy early for wine .... wish rugby was on a bit later

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

grilled ham and cheese and a coffee milk.
    .... sweeeet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Roast breast of chicken, chips and coleslaw. A bottle of 51st state beer.

I had leftover chicken from a roast so used it up in a satay, Paul Flynn's recipe. Had it with boiled rice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Coffee and a slice of chocolate cake

Strawberry ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Tacklebox

Duck liver pate and rosemary cracker's with some Ballymalloe cranberry sauce, and maybe a dab of butter.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffee & donut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Going to have a big fry, rashers, sausages, black and white pudding, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, fried egg, toast and tea, a grand bit of soakage for the St Patrick's Day festivities this evening :D

Ice cream and chocolate cake

A coffee with Jack Daniels followed by Jack Daniels without coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Chicken gougons, chips and chilli sauce, and a mini brownie that someone over ordered :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

My fourth Irish coffee. I should stop now 'cause when I made the last one I forgot to put the coffee in, couldn't figure out why it was so pale. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

2 soft boiled eggs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

paddys day snackbox special.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee , crackers and cheese .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Doritos chili wave something or other. Lovely, but more spice please!!

Advertisement