Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

My second cup of coffee (and second chocolate hobnob ... shush!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

It was nearly too hot for eating here this evening and I was tired after working outside all day so I just had 3 of those skinny chilli steaks you get in Lidl with some homemade chips and peas. Just about managed an almond choc ice for dessert, still fierce warm here.

Raided the drinks cabinet collection again and happened upon this Hungarian beauty, tastes like a distant healthy relation of Jagermeister.

Supposed to be very healthy for ya too.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Warming up by the cooling charcoal of the BBQ with a Hop House 13. A long day! Just finished a steak sandwich with onion, slaw, potato salad and spicy wedges. Not a chance of a photo as I couldn't give a feck where any device is right now!

Slainte!

Two honey and mustard and two black pepper and spring onion sausages with mash, gravy, peas and an ice cold can of Bulmers.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Today’s meal was scrambled egg and beans and dessert is a mint cornetto :) washed down with a can of club orange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Instead of a BLT sandwich , I made a toasted wrap with chopped up crispy bacon , onion, tomato and lettuce with mayonnaise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

I'm staying true to form - chocolate cake & coffee

Pitta with grated cheese, cherry tomatoes, loads of red onion and coleslaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Sweet and sour chicken with rice.
    Instead of just using plain diced chicken fillet, I dipped each chunk into beaten egg, then breadcrumbs, before frying and adding the sweet and sour sauce.
    Made a big difference, texture-wise, and it was very nice.

Having a Jaffa Cake now.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Sweet and sour chicken with rice.
    Instead of just using plain diced chicken fillet, I dipped each chunk into beaten egg, then breadcrumbs, before frying and adding the sweet and sour sauce.
    Made a big difference, texture-wise, and it was very nice.

Having a Jaffa Cake now.

Popcorn chicken is a good cheat fussy.

Milled a big bowl of cottage pie with mushy peas and extra gravy with two slices of bread and butter.

• Advertisement

Simply too hot for anything else so just had a salad.

Low calorie dessert in keeping with the main course...

Pizza with lots and lots of pineapple :D

I’m liking the pic of that salad Row ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Pizza with lots and lots of pineapple :D

I’m liking the pic of that salad Row ;)

I'm having a mint cornetto while waiting for my pizza to cook here.

:D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm having a mint cornetto while waiting for my pizza to cook here.

:D

I wonder where you got the idea for a mint cornetto :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Bottle of Corona beer

Had a southern fried chicken burger with chunky chips for lunch.

Beer now.

IMG_20200529_122449.jpg

Too warm for a fry up. So cornflakes, croissant and OJ in the garden.

Roast beef for the Sunday lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Veggie roast in the sun

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Homemade burger and wedges.

Spicy meatballs and chips :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,167 ✭✭✭Archeron

Crunchy nut cornflakes with cold milk. Breakfast dinner!!

Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and a hard boiled egg all chopped up with coleslaw in a fresh roll with a bag of tayto c&o,red wine and a few cans of Budweiser.

Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and a hard boiled egg all chopped up with coleslaw in a fresh roll with a bag of tayto c&o,red wine and a few cans of Budweiser.

That's style Duvet!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's style Duvet!

Lol..I'm not too sure about that,feeling the effects lol.

Last beer. I swear! Then an unimaginable Curry and chips. I'll pretend I'm rocking home from the pub.:D

Strawberries and icecream earlier on this evening.

Gone cool out and the best time to eat a big feed in this weather. I learned that from living in Spain for 3 years. No flies at this time of night. Not that Paddy flies dive bomb your food.:D A late night din dins for just me. Sirloin steak, mashed spuds, peas, mashed turnip and carrot with a decent beef gravy.

• Advertisement

Chicken and beef with chillies, red onions, shallots, peppers, garlic, mushrooms and ginger.

Coconut milk and medium curry sauce were added for a simmer after everything was cooked through, served with homemade chips, fried rice and poppadoms forgot to take photo of the grand finale as I was hungry enough to eat the lamb of God but it was mighty tasty.

2 day old Lidl chocolate cookie nuked for 10 seconds for dessert.

Advertisement