Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S21 range launch january 14th.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭allen175

Has anyone got an update from Samsung about getting the buds and tracker?

Claim was submitted and accepted on the 28th of Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭masterboy123

How many days are posting the old phone to them?
    got an e-mail from samsung today saying my trade is now complete, no issues

I have changed mind and returned the phone.
    Anyone knows how many days does it take to get the refund please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭jones

How many days are posting the old phone to them?

Wondering this too I posted my old phone almost two weeks ago this Friday and have still not heard anything from them

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

jones wrote: »
    Wondering this too I posted my old phone almost two weeks ago this Friday and have still not heard anything from them

Think I posted mine on 23rd Jan and heard nothing from them since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,909 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Another update today

Anyone have Samsung customer care number?

No one is responding on 0818717100.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Got an email and SMS notification today that my buds/tag claim has been despatched.

liamog wrote:
    Got an email and SMS notification today that my buds/tag claim has been despatched.

Mine is still at claim validated for buds live

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭feargantae

Anyone have Samsung customer care number?

No one is responding on 0818717100.

Use their live chat. Just make sure to say you're from Éire cos most of the help seems GB specific.

• Advertisement

I did use it, and they couldn't help me as they based in UK. Gave me the landline number which no one is answering.
    feargantae wrote: »
    Use their live chat. Just make sure to say you're from Éire cos most of the help seems GB specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

liamog wrote: »

Same, earlier today.

Buzzing to try them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Same, earlier today.

Buzzing to try them :D

Same, hope that arrive Monday :)
    Another update too btw

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭quartz1

I also got an email saying buds and tag were distatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭feargantae

feargantae wrote: »
    The return bag only came today!! An Post weren't able to scan the code on it but they sent it off anyway saying worst case scenario it'll just get sent back to me.

I'm not too worried anyway as they were sound enough to give a handwritten certificate of posting.

Anyone else experience this?

Got an email from them now to say the trade in was accepted. Took them nearly a month! Must have received a lot of preorders in Éire

Never got an email to say my trade in was accepted but trade in money was paid into account today.

I think there was some mistake made with my order ,I was charged full price and then received trade in money back to account.

How many weeks did it take?
    yabadabado wrote: »
    Never got an email to say my trade in was accepted but trade in money was paid into account today.

I think there was some mistake made with my order ,I was charged full price and then received trade in money back to account.

How many weeks did it take?

About 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,909 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

anyone buy the super fast charger ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Had anyone upgraded from the S10 and has it been worth it?

• Advertisement

I bought a 3 Amp Samsung type c to type c charger on Amazon .Works very well and charges super fast. . It's very convenient to plug the phone in during the day and have it back to 100 per cent in a few minutes.. It's not very faster than a 2 amp but still noticable.

I am looking for fast charger.

Could you please share the link? See some fakes on amazon.

Thank you
    quartz1 wrote: »
    I bought a 3 Amp Samsung type c to type c charger on Amazon .Works very well and charges super fast. . It's very convenient to plug the phone in during the day and have it back to 100 per cent in a few minutes.. It's not very faster than a 2 amp but still noticable.

I am looking for fast charger.

Could you please share the link? See some fakes on amazon.

Thank you

Screenshot below

Got an email this morning to say trade in accepted and all is now complete.
    Probably about 5/6weeks since I posted the phone to them.

I am waiting for refund of phone for 2 weeks now. I changed my mind.
    Got an email this morning to say trade in accepted and all is now complete.
    Probably about 5/6weeks since I posted the phone to them.

Dropped my phone last night have a good mous cover on it so it's not damaged BUT the factory installed screen protector now has 2 little bubbles that's I can get out for the life of me. Awesome. I don't want to take it off altogether but the bubbles are wrecking my head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Dropped my phone last night have a good mous cover on it so it's not damaged BUT the factory installed screen protector now has 2 little bubbles that's I can get out for the life of me. Awesome. I don't want to take it off altogether but the bubbles are wrecking my head

Needle or something sharp to pop them, then flatten it a bit. I think there are examples on youtube on how to do this effectively.

I'd just replace it, usually get those screen protectors for a few quid online.

I always peel off the factory screen protectors anyways and don't bother with them .

I'd just replace it, usually get those screen protectors for a few quid online.

I always peel off the factory screen protectors anyways and don't bother with them .

I never usually bother with normal ones either but my last two phones came with them factory installed (so much so you wouldn't know there's one on them). I'm hesitant to take it off and no doubt i'll drop again and this time it'll crack ha but these bubbles may get the better of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

hi folks my ipone 11 pro max is due a change up, thinking of the s21 ultra, i see them on adverts for circa 1k, anything to consider here, are there variants better than others (chipset?)

Advertisement