Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel's Legion - FX

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Parasite 2 — 1 Mutants

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Bacchus wrote: »
    Final episode opened brilliantly and settled into a good, but not quite as good as the rest of the season, episode. That opening though, turning the notion of the big bad Section 3 on it's head was very well played. I thought how they portrayed the agent as being in a loving same-sex relationship with adopted child, was just so casually and naturally done. Loved how all that build up though for his revenge was so easily dealt with. After that though the episode just didn't hold up as well as the stellar first 7 episodes. Section 3's reaction holding back and waiting didn't sit right for a start, particularly when they clearly saw David was momentarily weakened. The internal logic of Sydneys powers kinda fell apart too. When she kissed David, why didn't David AND the parasite move to her body? Why just the parasite? Where did Sydney go if David was still in his body? Other than that though, it was still a really enjoyable ending to a fantastic season and I'm really looking forward to season 2. They've managed to keep the Neo problem at bay with that post credits scene but eventually they're going to have a real problem with how to balance a show with a mutant that powerful.

Thanks for the reminder. I had to back and check this scene out. It was interesting, but a bit of a cheap trick to put something so important where a lot of viewers won't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,901 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

End credit for people who missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Bacchus wrote: »
    They've managed to keep the Neo problem at bay with that post credits scene but eventually they're going to have a real problem with how to balance a show with a mutant that powerful.

They had issues with that in Heroes where two of them become so powerful there was literally nothing they could do with the characters anymore and basically had to reset them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Any theories on the orb that took him away at the final scene?

• Advertisement

cursai wrote: »
    Any theories on the orb that took him away at the final scene?

Could be
    Mojo

• Registered Users Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I dont think a Neo problem can exist with David. He hasnt even started developing his actual Legion persona yet and all the flaws that come with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭budhabob

Have finally gotten around to starting this, about 4 episodes in and really enjoying it. Something very different!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Just watched this over the last couple of nights and really enjoyed it . Something completely different from the usual .

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 2 starts April 3th.

• Advertisement

Season 2 starts April 3th.

And starts on Fox UK Tuesday 17th April.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

It's all just in your head you see :)

20 sec promo aswell!

What?!? No!!?

Stop doing that noise! Ewwee!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,642 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Only just found out about this now. How many episodes in season 1 and more importantly is worth investing time in and watching?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

AMKC wrote: »
    Only just found out about this now. How many episodes in season 1 and more importantly is worth investing time in and watching?
    There were 8 episodes in the first series, and Fox is re-showing them at the moment, in the early hours. I think the first 2 episodes were on at around 3am last night, and another 2 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Definitely worth it and probably even better to watch when your half zoned tired at 3 in the morning.

It ranks in the top tier of shows I've been watching. The original trailer gives a good feel for it:
    Slydice wrote: »
    trailer:

That cut in the middle! :D

It's done really well. I'd say the first episode isn't enough to get into it. Can't remember how much it took though.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Yeah, it's f'ing great.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I thought it was great!! Definitely stick with it!

and... dancing?!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭corkie

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭p to the e

The episode with the crazy Bolero remix was one of my favourite episodes of any TV show I've seen.

The opening episode to season 2 might be the most beautifully shot episode I have ever watched.

This show is amazing it reminds me so much of McGoohan's The Prisoner in every way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Great setup for the season.
    Was that the Jon Hamm doing the narration?

• Advertisement

Great setup for the season.
    Was that the Jon Hamm doing the narration?

Yes it was

Advertisement