Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options
  • 19-10-2019 10:01am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

South Park Werewolf - Role Madness!!!

All Characters And Events In This Game - -
    Even Those Based On Real People --Are Entirely Fictional.
    All Celebrity Voices And South Park Characters Are Impersonated... Poorly.
    The Following Game Will Contain Coarse Language And Due To Its Content
    It Should Not Be Played - - By Anyone
    Player Discretion is Advised

Welcome to South Park, a quaint little town in Colorado where the most bizarre and crazy things have been known to happen in the past. But this time the residents of South Park will face their most difficult test of all.

Werewolves have infected a number of the residents and have begun brutally killing those who are still villagers. Nobody is safe - but what is even worse - these wolves walk amongst the other villagers as residents during the day and nobody has yet managed to determine who they are - or indeed how many actually exist.

Luckily, each of the South Park residents is unique in their own way and all have some type of skillset to use to assist the village... or indeed to hinder them.

Note: Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

These Roles, and indeed many more will feature in the game:

Seer
    Wish Granter: Only wishes requested in bold may be granted
    Resurrector
    Lovers
    Vote Manipulator

giphy.gif

Game Rules:

1. Respect the mods: The decisions of the mods are final. Mods will not enter into discussion or arguments on thread about mechanics of the game. There will be a time for review and discussion after the game is complete. The mods have some secrets, but all players have been provided with the information they need to play the game. If you have any questions, please PM Necro or sKeith and we will respond as soon as possible.

2. Don't cheat: This is a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game, and no chat about the game outside of this game thread and designated back forum threads. No posting of any PMs from the game mod or referring to the content of them. No screen-shots, quoting from backroom threads or naming of rooms anyone may or may not have are permitted.

3. Game schedule and voting rules: The game begins as soon as the mods say go, with lynch thread opened immediately. Note that voting is live and will be conducted in the separate South Park WW lynching thread. Lynches take place at 9pm, Munches take place at 10am. To vote, please state clearly on the designated thread with the format 'Vote XXXX' - where XXXX is your chosen party to vote for in that lynch. You may vote as many times as you like but only your last vote will count.
    There will always be the option for players to vote for 'No Lynch'.
    Game mods also wish to inform players that there is a 5 post minimum requirement per cycle, which will begin from Monday morning at 10am.

There will be no missed votes in this game. Failure to enter a valid vote by the deadline will result in a penalty vote against yourself in that lynch. Failure to meet the posting requirements in a cycle will also result in the same punishment, a penalty vote against yourself in the next lynch. This will increase incrementally as follows:
    1 missed vote OR missed posting requirements = 1 self vote
    2 missed votes OR missed posting requirements  = 2 self votes
    3 missed votes OR missed posting requirements  =  4 self votes
    4 missed votes OR missed posting requirements  = 8 self votes
    etc.

4. Lynch rules: The votes will not be published in this game, the data is available in the lynch thread for players to analyse and interpret freely.

In the event of a tie: In most circumstances, the player lynched will be determined by way of last vote cast

5. Are you dead? People are free to post in the thread until kills are announced. You are not dead until a post in the game thread announces it. Once you are dead, please don't post in the game thread again. Dead players are also asked to NOT THANK POSTS IN THE GAME THREAD AFTER DEATH. You will be granted access to the deadroom where you can discuss the game. This game has autopriest, and role reveals will take place one hour post death up until the death of the resurrector. Access will not be granted to DR until this time period has passed.

6. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behaviour, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but DO NOT abuse another player. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (Sullivlo/Baggly/quickbeam) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.

7. Stay in the game world: This game takes place in South Park and players are encouraged to get on board with the theme. You are free to reveal your character, your role - whichever you like if you dare.... Characters and roles are not linked to alignment as already stated.

Win Conditions:

Wolf Win: Gain parity with the village
    Jester Win: Can only win if lynched.
    Village Win: Kill off all wolves

Anon Account List:

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Oisin WW
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Phil WW
    Regan WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW
    Winifred WW

So to those of you who may not make it through this...

source.gif

Game Summary

Day 1: A shot was fired

Day 1: Lynch Day 1: No one was lynched

Day 2: Steve WW was munched, Gertrude WW was shot dead, Derry WW and Liam WW are poisoned

Day 2: Desmond has been shot dead

Day 2: Gabriel WW has been lynched

Day 2: A cure was administered

Night 2: Abigail WW is munched, Derry WW found dead. Wendy WW and Winifred WW are poisoned

Day 3: Holly WW was shot dead

Day 3: Abigail WW has returned from the dead

Day 3: A shot has been fired

Day 3 Lynch: Senan WW has been lynched, Wendy WW dies from poisoning

Night 3: Barbara WW was munched, Mary WW was shot dead. Frank WW and Vernon WW have been poisoned

Day 4 Lynch: Vernon WW was lynched

Night 4: Winifred WW was munched, Oisin WW and Orla WW have been poisoned

Day 5: Lucy WW has been shot dead

Day 5 Lynch: Ewan WW has been lynch, Oisin WW has succumbed to poison and died

Night 5: Liam WW is munched, Emily WW and Orla WW have been poisoned

Day 6: Fiona WW has been mod-exploded and is dead

Lynch Day 6: Angus WW is lynched, Emily WW dies from poisoning

Night 6: Orla WW is munched, Clodagh WW has been poisoned

Lynch Day 6: Doris WW was lynched, Clodagh WW died from poisoning

Night 7: Someone survived an attack

Lynch Day 8: Patrick WW was lynched

Night 8: Henry WW was munched, Brendan WW was shot dead, Isla WW died by suicide
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No posting until the game mods says go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Winnie here for the win

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Winnie here for the win

^^^^^^^^^^
    Wolf!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Yes! Game time. Woohoo!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    giphy.gif

source.gif

Might be busy later, Saturday Night and all, but I read the OP earlier and this is what I made of it...

Jester Team means we cannot trust someone acting up as they may want to be lynched to win the game.

Worth noting later too if anyone is OTT in the build to lynch but not before Munch

Whoever is killed won't have their ID revealed until after a 1hr delay as the Ressurector probably has a choice to bring em back or not

Also cannot fully trust the votes due to the manipulator

and thats just 3 of the roles of which everyone has one! This game is going to be mad

1 role that won't be in this game is a priest though as this game has autopriest

Character aren't indicative of alignment but interestingly neither are roles so any of the above for example could be wolves or villagers

On thread (the other one) voting usually seems to mean people don't submit FFAs etc. Stating this now as I don't think that should happen, the more information people have to put on thread the better.

No mention of vote switching but I'll take it that as it isn't stated you can vote as many times as you want as it is not stated otherwise.

Should we read anything into a Hydra test right before the game? recon there are 2 players sharing accounts?

Mods can we get a link to the lunch for added to op please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Evening all.

Steve - there is no lynch form. There is a separate thread for lynches

Isla WW wrote: »
    source.gif

Might be busy later, Saturday Night and all, but I read the OP earlier and this is what I made of it...

It is stated in op you can vote as many times as you want. Last vote counts

Steve WW wrote: »
    Mods can we get a link to the lunch for added to op please

Could probably be good to get a link to that welcome pack thing if it may become important later.

• Advertisement

Evening all.

Steve - there is no lynch form. There is a separate thread for lynches

Yep that's what I was asking for. My typos betrayed me :pac:

Link to Lynch thread pls

It is stated in op you can vote as many times as you want. Last vote counts

I always miss something, hopefully thats all this time, but at least that fits with what I was assuming anyway.

I'm voting Gertrude straight off the bat.

I'm voting Gertrude straight off the bat.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b3cf63beb66f420946b9929a6974184ef7391ac4&rid=giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b3cf63beb66f420946b9929a6974184ef7391ac4&rid=giphy.gif

But the real question is, are you Butters

giphy.gif

Or... Professor Chaos?!

giphy.gif

So anyone get any good roles?

So anyone get any good roles?

You mean you didn't?... in this all role game? :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Good evening all.

I’ve been looking forward to this for a while now

Emily WW wrote: »
    Good evening all.

She's new! Kill her!

Haven't watched South Park in about 10 years. Only know the odd character name in the dark recesses of the mind.

• Advertisement

I know roles/characters don't = good/bad but I still reckon Kenny is the Jester. Someone who has to die

Oh and wish granter

I wish to be given a gun with multiple bullets

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Hi everyone,

This is all rather complicated and terrifying. I've barely seen any of South Park so apologies if references here go totaly over my head. :o

Isla WW wrote: »
    I know roles/characters don't = good/bad but I still reckon Kenny is the Jester. Someone who has to die

Oh and wish granter

I wish to be given a gun with multiple bullets

Oh I forgot about that.

I wish for three more wishes that can be instantly granted

Emily WW wrote: »
    Good evening all.

She's new! Kill her!
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Hello to all my southern parkian friends.

Are we allowed reveal our roles?

I'm not quite sure what to do with the tiny horse the mods gave me.

I reckon this game will break the record for the number of gifs and that’s without Necro even playing!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

southparkgifs-3oz8xQ5QVxSKdVS4py

Angus WW wrote: »
    Hello to all my southern parkian friends.

Are we allowed reveal our roles?

I'm not quite sure what to do with the tiny horse the mods gave me.

Feed it sugar lumps & ride it over fences.

Oh I forgot about that.

I wish for three more wishes that can be instantly granted

I'm only going to do this once more but gonna go for something the wish granter might see an upside to giving to an unknown

I wish to be told the Anon ID for the Jester and given a gun & bullet that can only be used on that person

Unless the wish granter is the Jester, I don't think there would be a downside to granting this wish. Both Villager & Wolf would surely want him dead as he is a seperate 3rd team.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

She's new! Kill her!

Damn your good!

Advertisement