Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Ljmscooter

Nabidana wrote: »
    , with a Vespa.

Nice ! -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Give roadtraining.ie a look it’s jointly run by Boards.ie motorbikes moderator LookBehindYou (Mick Finlay) and another gentleman by the name of Mick Smyth. The level of tuition is 11/10 (yes eleven out of ten) it’s that good. Many boardsies can attest to it also if you search the site you will see much of the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

Couple of good ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Not my bike but the one we use in work.

Can anyone guess the location?.

490440.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

The aras

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

Give roadtraining.ie a look it’s jointly run by Boards.ie motorbikes moderator LookBehindYou (Mick Finlay) and another gentleman by the name of Mick Smyth. The level of tuition is 11/10 (yes eleven out of ten) it’s that good. Many boardsies can attest to it also if you search the site you will see much of the same.

I wish I’d seen them before I booked. Great price for 1:1. I paid 550 for group training.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

shutup wrote: »
    I wish I’d seen them before I booked. Great price for 1:1. I paid 550 for group training.

You can always give them a shout for your test. 550, was that on a Category A bike? You'd have saved yourself a handy few bob with the group training with Mick and even with the 1:1 you'd still have saved enough for a few rock shandy's.

a8xb2DJ.jpg?1

Picked this up earlier this week. After visiting my family earlier this year and borrowing a bike to go for a spin with my brother, I decided I would go back to a proper bike after my X-Max died. That time arrived a few weeks ago.

Have to say, am loving it. Great for commuting, and nice to lean into the bends if I take it down the back roads. Doesn't have loads of power, but enough to put a smile on my face.

Pretty much stock atm, but will add a few bits to it over the coming months.

Is that the CB500X?/

Is that the CB500X?/

Yup. Supposedly a few improvements over the previous model, although I never rode it to compare.

• Advertisement

Basil3 wrote: »
    Yup. Supposedly a few improvements over the previous model, although I never rode it to compare.

They're a great bike.

A mate rode his through Europe and down into Africa into the Sahara without a single glitch.

Best of luck with it, I've often been tempted to pull the trigger on one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Haven’t been on here for a while, so said I come on and say hello again

I after getting a new buss aswell
    Driving a new Triumph tiger 1200 XRT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Basil3 wrote: »

What's the seat height and dry or wet weight of that?

What's the seat height and dry or wet weight of that?

As far as I know, it's just under 200kg wet, 83cm seat height. I'm 6'2" and it feels a good size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭H_Lime

Id go another 50 odd kg;)
    Nice bus!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Really crappy picture, I'll get some better ones soon.

490711.jpg

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

dorannoel wrote: »
    Haven’t been on here for a while, so said I come on and say hello again

I after getting a new buss aswell
    Driving a new Triumph tiger 1200 XRT

Jaysus, you could have washed it for the pictures.

These didn't post correctly last time I don't think and I cant edit the post
    Apologies if they did post correctly (I can't see them)

490828.jpeg

490829.jpeg

490830.jpeg

490831.jpeg

490832.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,923 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Very nice! Love them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭batman_oh

Mucking about
    48705394078_30fbf7a6f7_k.jpgUntitled by , on Flickr
    48705891142_363bffc27f_k.jpgUntitled by , on Flickr

• Advertisement

Where were those taken, Bill? Alps'/

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Where were those taken, Bill? Alps'/

Yup!

Pretty sure I've been up the last two anyway. Galibier? Bonette?

Pretty sure I've been up the last two anyway. Galibier? Bonette?

Grossglockner high alpine road ;)

https://www.grossglockner.at/gg/en/index

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

Corsica

491256.jpg

491257.jpg

491258.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭H_Lime

My ocd screams fix the rhs can strap:)

Very nice indeed. Had a short spin on one before and was surprised how torquey they were, esp off the bottom end. Has she a pc3 or flah job done? Any plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭honda boi

[IMG][/img]
    Cracking bike hotblack

Stock apart from the Scorpion end cans (quieter than I expected!) and the tail tidy

Wish they hadn't bothered with the latter as the water spray goes everywhere in the rain. Might see if I can convert it back to stock and sell the bits!

Also the aftermarket LED indicators are absolute shyte!

• Advertisement

H_Lime wrote: »
    My ocd screams fix the rhs can strap:)

That's sorted now :)

Advertisement