Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you think movies these days are mostly garbage

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,542 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

lemonTrees wrote: »
    Yeah defo not as many good movies as years gone by but still some crackers every now and then.

I'll say this though, music these days is mostly absolute garbage.

Music is not rubbish nowadays (sorry but I refuse to use "garbage".

There's lots of good music out there and all very accessible via music services. You have to go look for it and ignore the bland pop that's played on the radio nowadays. They seem to just play from one genre nowadays which is different to before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,051 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

murpho999 wrote: »
    Music is not rubbish nowadays (sorry but I refuse to use "garbage".

There's lots of good music out there and all very accessible via music services. You have to go look for it and ignore the bland pop that's played on the radio nowadays. They seem to just play from one genre nowadays which is different to before.

Radio is not worse nowadays. Radio has spent the vast majority of its existence playing bland popular crap ask anyone who was into any form of rock in the 60/70/80s. There was no Pink Floyd, Clash or Bowie on the radio back then with the exception of the odd pirate channel. It is way better now because you have a ton of radio stations so you pick the one that caters to your music tastes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Zaph wrote: »
    The Oscars are not exclusively for US films. Parasite, a South Korean film, won Best Picture this year. Admittedly it's the first non-English language film to do so, but others have been nominated in the past.

But they generally are, or were. The purpose of the best foreign film category was to bundle all the non-US movies into one category and have all other categories available for Hollywood-produced movies. The fact that the Oscars are decided by Hollywood insiders and are big business for the major studios pretty much drives this.

However, in recent years, the Oscars are all about being woke, so they have changed the name of "foreign film" (which is offensive) to "international film" (which is fine) and started including foreign films in the other categories to ensure there are non-white and non-male dominated options. Hence, Parasite and Roma the year before etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,634 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

There are still good movies out there, it's just that there are more and more average ones making the godo ones harder to find.

Try going for the more independent cinema titles and stay away from the blockbusters as they tend to be too audience driven.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,634 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

dotsman wrote: »
    But they generally are, or were. The purpose of the best foreign film category was to bundle all the non-US movies into one category and have all other categories available for Hollywood-produced movies. The fact that the Oscars are decided by Hollywood insiders and are big business for the major studios pretty much drives this.

However, in recent years, the Oscars are all about being woke, so they have changed the name of "foreign film" (which is offensive) to "international film" (which is fine) and started including foreign films in the other categories to ensure there are non-white and non-male dominated options. Hence, Parasite and Roma the year before etc.

The foreign title was a stupid title in the first place: I mean to us, all US movies are "foreign". (Not that "international" is all that better: are all the other categories only open to "national" titles?!)

People pay far too much attention to the Oscars in general.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Or maybe because a lot of movies are multinational funded so the idea of an American film is blurred now. Also Parasite and Roma are widely regarded as brilliant so it's nothing to do with "woke" and it's only snowflakes like you gets upset about these things

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Radio is not worse nowadays. Radio has spent the vast majority of its existence playing bland popular crap ask anyone who was into any form of rock in the 60/70/80s. There was no Pink Floyd, Clash or Bowie on the radio back then with the exception of the odd pirate channel. It is way better now because you have a ton of radio stations so you pick the one that caters to your music tastes

I would disagree.

If you compare the charts of the 70/80/90s you'd find a varied type of music from guitar, electronic.pop, metal etc all there.

The charts were very much radio driven and they played a variety.
    Bowie & Pink Floyd were definitely played.

Today's charts are mostly bland pop and/or rap and that's all you're hearing on the radio now and I have stopped listening to it nowadays and find my own sources for good music which is definitely out there.

I'm really fed up with people saying that everything either is or is driven by being "woke"

The fact that the Oscars are progressing and now include foreign films in other categories is not woke but correct and acknowledging that films are not just made in Hollywook.
    "Parasite" was a very worthy winner this year and it's great that it was not restricted to one category.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,552 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

A lot of so-so movies rather than outright walk-out-of-the-cinema bad.
    Studios sticking to safe formulas, remakes and reboots.

A very few outstanding ones, but then every era had its quota of fluff.

Watched the Ghostbusters reboot, to give it a fair go, the other night. It was awful; terrible story, script, acting. Definite walk-out material.

Yeah but you’re an adult now and you’re probably a lot more critical of things than you were back when the original ghostbusters was released -you ought to be.

Ghostbuster was a Child/teenager movie. The reboot was also a child’s movie with a nod to the the 40 year old fans of the original who are bringing their children to see it.

• Advertisement

I would disagree.

If you compare the charts of the 70/80/90s you'd find a varied type of music from guitar, electronic.pop, metal etc all there.

The charts were very much radio driven and they played a variety.
    Bowie & Pink Floyd were definitely played.

Today's charts are mostly bland pop and/or rap and that's all you're hearing on the radio now and I have stopped listening to it nowadays and find my own sources for good music which is definitely out there.

I just picked a random year 1971 and checked the charts and you have Carole King, Janis Joplin and Joan Baez up there in the top 20 who are all artists who appeal to about 3 generations of my family. Maybe I'm wrong on this but that kind broad appeal easy listening music is gone.

And certainly as a rock fan for me there isn't much out there now but I hate when people confuse that with current music being s*** just cause it doesn't suit them.

Same goes for movies Im not really into the super hero stuff despite being a sci-fi fan but it doesn't mean they are crap and the likes of Disney still seem to be throwing out the odd classic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Or maybe because a lot of movies are multinational funded so the idea of an American film is blurred now. Also Parasite and Roma are widely regarded as brilliant so it's nothing to do with "woke" and it's only snowflakes like you gets upset about these things

How the fcuk am I a snowflake? Do you even know what a snowflake is? And what do I have to do with anything? Wow, you really don't understand the concept of not attacking the poster. Perhaps you should fcuk off back to twitter with that kind of attitude rather than derailing this thread with your narrowminded views and personal attacks.

And, yes, it is everything about being woke. Do you not think that there were lots of foreign films before that weren't good? Is that not the whole point of why we are talking about the oscars? The academy has updated it's rules and guidelines in recent years to push for more people of colour, foreign movies and women. That's not a conspiracy theory or a feeling. It is something that they they are proud of and have made much publicity about.
    I'm really fed up with people saying that everything either is or is driven by being "woke"

The fact that the Oscars are progressing and now include foreign films in other categories is not woke but correct and acknowledging that films are not just made in Hollywook.
    But that is pretty much the very definition of woke;)

How the fcuk am I a snowflake? Do you even know what a snowflake is? And what do I have to do with anything? Wow, you really don't understand the concept of not attacking the poster. Perhaps you should fcuk off back to twitter with that kind of attitude rather than derailing this thread with your narrowminded views and personal attacks.

And, yes, it is everything about being woke. Do you not think that there were lots of foreign films before that weren't good? Is that not the whole point of why we are talking about the oscars? The academy has updated it's rules and guidelines in recent years to push for more people of colour, foreign movies and women. That's not a conspiracy theory or a feeling. It is something that they they are proud of and have made much publicity about.

Its the people who bring that stupid American term "woke" into every thread on boards be it about movies or cars or the colour of grass that need to f**k off back to Twitter. Stupid nonsense trying to derail every thread with that right wing crap

No, it's called progress and adapting.

Organisations and people can bring about change and new thinking wiithout it being driven by the "woke" movement which really is an annoying and overused phrase nowadays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

I although I like many others thrilled at the introduction of CGI/greenscreens and suchlike, I can now clearly see that it ruined major film production from the 90s onward.

Yeah it beats cheesy miniature model sequences etc. but by being available they simply reach for it too much and over-rely on it.

It pulled away all emphasis from character development, story arc, dialogue - and indeed generally speaking any originality. I'd uninvent it if were in my power.

topper75 wrote: »
    I although I like many others thrilled at the introduction of CGI/greenscreens and suchlike, I can now clearly see that it ruined major film production from the 90s onward.

Yeah it beats cheesy miniature model sequences etc. but by being available they simply reach for it too much and over-rely on it.

It pulled away all emphasis from character development, story arc, dialogue - and indeed generally speaking any originality. I'd uninvent it if were in my power.

I'm a big Star Trek fan and it's a huge sticking point with some fans where because CGI is available it needs to be used to death with ships and lasers and lights flying everywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Mainstream films went down the pan a long time ago, you could buld an excel macro that would write most mainstream film scripts they're so formuliaic. One exception is Tarantino, I always liked his stuff in a general way but I'm suprised by how much I like his last few films. I don't think its any coincidence that his recent films are not set in the present, we live in a **** era and film reflects it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Hyperbollix

I'm a big Star Trek fan and it's a huge sticking point with some fans where because CGI is available it needs to be used to death with ships and lasers and lights flying everywhere

Star Trek is a good microcosm of this whole subject.

Compare Roddenberry Trek from the 60's to the early 2000's, verse the Abrams style Trek of the modern day. Look at the Picard series!

Interesting storylines that were actually about something, removed and replaced by "PEW PEW PEEEEEEW, BIG SPACESHIPS EXPLODE --- CRASH BANG, LOUD NOISES --- SJW WOKEISM X100"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,515 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Yeah but you’re an adult now and you’re probably a lot more critical of things than you were back when the original ghostbusters was released -you ought to be.

Ghostbuster was a Child/teenager movie. The reboot was also a child’s movie with a nod to the the 40 year old fans of the original who are bringing their children to see it.

No, I can still rewatch and enjoy the originals, just like the three Indy movies that aren't shyte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭valoren

It's survivorship bias. The great movies from a bygone era will stand the test of time as will the best of current movies i.e. in twenty or thirty years a handful of films from the 2010's will be served up as encapsulating movies of that era. Here's a good example. BBC are currently re-running episodes of Top of the Pops. They are currently on the episodes from March 1990. When you watch those programmes you appreciate that while you get the odd gem/hit which endures, you also have the majority of it being turgid and insipid crap. You can be assured that someone watching those shows back then was thinking that "modern" music was mostly garbage but from current perspective's we only remember the best, the one's that survive because they are great. Same with modern movies, the greats will endure, the dredge will be forgotten.

Star Trek is a good microcosm of this whole subject.

Compare Roddenberry Trek from the 60's to the early 2000's, verse the Abrams style Trek of the modern day. Look at the Picard series!

Interesting storylines that were actually about something removed and replaced by "PEW PEW PEEEEEEW, BIG SPACESHIPS EXPLODE --- CRASH BANG, LOUD NOISES --- SJW WOKEISM X100"

Again with the "woke" . If you knew anything about Roddenberry Trek you would know he has been doing what you call "woke" since the 60s or did you not notice the Asian, the Russian and the black woman. Or how about the blind black pilot none of those were by accident. And his successors continued it with a black and woman captain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Dufflecoat Fanny

Again with the "woke" . If you knew anything about Roddenberry Trek you would know he has been doing what you call "woke" since the 60s or did you not notice the Asian, the Russian and the black woman. Or how about the blind black pilot none of those were by accident. And his successors continued it with a black and woman captain

Star Trek used to be progressive and forward thinking. Woke trek is neither.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Homelander

Don't agree at all. I've seen no end of top notch, fantastic films the past few years.

People tend to strangely conflate "what gets released in the cinema" with the general state of the film industry.

If anything, thanks to streaming services and digital media, we can access more and more "good" films than ever before.

I usually watch one film a week, generally considering I go by a mix of RT scores and relevant user reviews, I'd say almost every movie I've watched this year has been excellent.

Films of the year so far for me are probably Possessor Uncut, Relic, The Painted Bird and Midsommar. But generally I've seen at least 30 I'd consider very good, and then probably 10 or so that are downright excellent.

Platform and Devil All the Time on Netflix are both very good too. I have a backlog of about 25 movies from this year still to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,904 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Jeysus some utterly sad insecure individuals on here. Cant even talk about movies without crying about having to look at a black guy being the hero

A serious accusation based on nothing.
    Mad_maxx wrote: »
    I hate the avengers movies

love the mission impossible franchise however and im a big fan of stupid action movies , not sure why the marvel offerings leave me cold

To me, a lot of the Marvel films seem to be really formulaic.

Homelander wrote: »
    Don't agree at all. I've seen no end of top notch, fantastic films the past few years.

People tend to strangely conflate "what gets released in the cinema" with the general state of the film industry.

If anything, thanks to streaming services and digital media, we can access more and more "good" films than ever before.

I usually watch one film a week, generally considering I go by a mix of RT scores and relevant user reviews, I'd say almost every movie I've watched this year has been excellent.

Films of the year so far for me are probably Possessor Uncut, Relic, The Painted Bird and Midsommar. But generally I've seen at least 30 I'd consider very good, and then probably 10 or so that are downright excellent.

Platform and Devil All the Time on Netflix are both very good too. I have a backlog of about 25 movies from this year still to watch.

Is Midsommar better than some silly holiday slasher?

If it's more on the atmospheric side of horror I might give it a go

Rothko wrote: »
    A serious accusation based on nothing.

To me, a lot of the Marvel films seem to be really formulaic.

If not insecurity then why do these people feel threatened by seeing women and black men in the starring roles traditionally reserved for white men

One thing the good old days were definitely better at is Simpons quotes

Grandpa: I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it*, and what's *it* seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,641 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I agree with what Riffmongous said, that TV is the new cinema and the US is not the leaders in this entertainment anymore, Scandinavian dramas like Caliphate are leading the way, with engrossing drama and an eagerly awaited season 2. Netflix seems to have a great mix of TV and films and with the new models of TV sets and sound systems, who needs to go to a dank theatre to watch a film with all the audience noise and munching of their popcorn. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

No, I can still rewatch and enjoy the originals, just like the three Indy movies that aren't shyte.

Sure. It was aimed at you. I have a couple of movies from my childhood that i still enjoy too. If they came out for the first time in the cinema today i wouldn't be bothered with them because they're children's movies. I enjoy them because i have positive associations with them from my childhood. If you really, really, really enjoyed Ghostbusters if you saw it for the first time today as a 40 year old (for example), then you'd be in a very small minority because it was mostly a children's movie with a couple of adult themes thrown in to entertain the adults.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,515 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Sure. It was aimed at you. I have a couple of movies from my childhood that i still enjoy too. If they came out for the first time in the cinema today i wouldn't be bothered with them because they're children's movies. I enjoy them because i have positive associations with them from my childhood. If you really, really, really enjoyed Ghostbusters if you saw it for the first time today as a 40 year old (for example), then you'd be in a very small minority because it was mostly a children's movie with a couple of adult themes thrown in to entertain the adults.

And which "adult" movies do you enjoy?

Raiders of the lost arse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,066 ✭✭✭✭neris

There doesnt seem to any great scrpit writing or story lines anymore apart from the odd one. theres way too many of these "superhero" type franchise movies or multiple lame follow ons

An easy comparison to make but completely misses the point.
    Roddenberry would be spinning in his photon torpedo if he could see what's become of Star Trek. When he was casting those actors in those roles back in the day he was going against the culture of the industry at the time. It was a hopeful aspiration for the future when ethnicity or gender wouldn't be noticed.

This woke bollocks passing for ST now is the exact opposite. It's the definition of lazy and establishment and reeks of show makers all vying to out SJW each other at every turn.

And that aside, if it was good sci-fi that made sense and had something of value to say, (as old Trek used to do) it would have one redeeming quality, but it doesn't even have that. It's sub standard, stupid, and very obviously is absolutely nothing more than a cash grab from a loyal audience.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Too much reliance on special effects.

And easy comparison to make but completely misses the point.
    Roddenberry would be spinning in his photon torpedo if he could see what's become of Star Trek. When he was casting those actors in those roles back in the day he was going against the culture of the industry at the time. It was a hopeful aspiration for the future when ethnicity or gender wouldn't be noticed.

This woke bollocks passing for ST now is the exact opposite. It's the definition of lazy and establishment and reeks of show makers all vying to out SJW each other at every turn.

And that aside, if it was good sci-fi that made sense and had something of value to say, (as old Trek used to do) it would have one redeeming quality, but it doesn't even have that. It's sub standard, stupid, and very obviously is absolutely nothing more than a cash grab from a loyal audience.

"Vying to out SJW each other" hyper bollix is right

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

These threads are always contentious.

People like different types of movies, it is that simple.

There are some movies I could watch time and again and other people would say I haven't a clue and to not be wasting my time.

Although the Remains of the Day is a complete masterpiece and if you have never watched it I feel really sorry for you.

"Vying to out SJW each other" hyper bollix is right

I'm not sure why that would be contentious. The people producing shows like Picard are hacks. But they are smart hacks who know the way the cultural wind is blowing and they are going to flog that social justice horse to death if they think there's a buck in it.

Also, it's not very woke of you to launch personal attacks on me. You wouldn't want to trigger me now or anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

The missus wanted to watch a movie called Extra Ordinary last night. It's an Irish movie starring.......apologies..........with Meave Higgins.

It's so bad I'd rather get ar5e cancer than have to sit through it again.

So that's one movie these days that is garbage.

“That’s between me and my internet service provider” - Glenn from The Thick of It

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Is Midsommar better than some silly holiday slasher?

If it's more on the atmospheric side of horror I might give it a go

Midsommar is great considering the director is in his 30s and its only his second film, the biggest problem is...hes in his 30's and its only his second film so it has the same faults as his first film, bit too full of itself

Some people still spunk themsevles over it because the reviews said that they should. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,904 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

If not insecurity then why do these people feel threatened by seeing women and black men in the starring roles traditionally reserved for white men

Nobody is threatened :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

Bambi wrote: »
    Midsommar is great considering the director is in his 30s and its only his second film, the biggest problem is...hes in his 30's and its only his second film so it has the same faults as his first film, bit too full of itself

Some people still spunk themsevles over it because the reviews said that they should. :D

I thought that movie was awful, I'd like to give more of a reason why I didn't like it but I can barely remember it.

As far as I can remember I was tricked into the theater there was no mention of it being more of a romance film than anything else.

I thought hereditary was really good but this film was a joke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

Homelander wrote: »

I don't agree, although there have been some good movies released the last few years the quality and quantity of them is down dramatically.

If you look at the 90s there are masterpieces being released every year while nowadays it's one masterpiece produced every few years with a bunch of good/decent movies each year (apart from 2020).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    What is " Tollywood " ?

I know Bollywood is the Indian industry
    Telugu, south Indi. It's a big country.

From Alluda Majaka.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

neris wrote: »
    There doesnt seem to any great scrpit writing or story lines anymore apart from the odd one. theres way too many of these "superhero" type franchise movies or multiple lame follow ons
    These days all the big box office movies fall into one or more categories.

New movie from a franchise with a huge audience in other media. Games, bestseller book series, Toys, TV series.

Sequels.

Remakes.

Big budget animation some of which have original stories.

You have to go back to Armageddon in 1998 where the
    High-grossing films by year of release was an an original story that wasn't animation. And Deep Impact was released at the same time so maybe not so original.

Avatar is Pocahontas and animation

I'm not sure why that would be contentious. The people producing shows like Picard are hacks. But they are smart hacks who know the way the cultural wind is blowing and they are going to flog that social justice horse to death if they think there's a buck in it.

Also, it's not very woke of you to launch personal attacks on me. You wouldn't want to trigger me now or anything.

I don't really worry about triggering people. Especially ones who use stupid terms like SJW and woke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

The James Bond films have improved with the more recent releases. The ones from the old days have not stood the test of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Terminator 1 and 2.
    Aliens.
    Predator.

Simple fact is they don't make them like they used too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

This is from a different context, but it goes to show the nonsense that "everything was better in my day" is a recurring theme down the ages. This is from 1967, which some people probably look back to as a sort of Golden Age.

It is unfortunate but true that during the last 20 years or so there has been a steady decline in general standards of behaviour and what can
    only be called " the attitude of the individual." History shows that this is one of the results of war and its aftermath, when all sorts of things are done for reasons of expediency or in the exigencies of the moment. Inevitably, this tends to engender an off -hand attitude to what is right, carried on into the day-to-day life of too many individuals. In the end, it becomes the done thing to " work a quick one if you can get away with it." This leads to a deterioration
    of standards generally, as evidenced (to quote only one example) by the coarse vulgarity of much of what is shown on TV, and the witless ignorance of many people whose opinions are publicised merely because they happen to be notorious.

Terminator 1 and 2.
    Aliens.
    Predator.

Simple fact is they don't make them like they used too.

Personally I love those movies way more than any super hero stuff but honestly there is nothing about them artistically that makes them better than the Avengers. Especially Predator

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

The James Bond films have improved with the more recent releases. The ones from the old days have not stood the test of time.

Maybe in general but I watched Dr No following nthe passing of Connery and it is milles better than the drivel that was Spectre.

The OP seems to suggest that action and comedy movies can't have a good story which I fundamentally disagree with.

This is nonense about the glut of superhero films is also just that, they have huge marketing budgets and they're money makers but they make up a tiny percentage of the number of films that come out per year. Someone bemoaned the lack of westerns while also bemoaning the superhero movies, westerns were once two a penny, you couldn't move for westerns. These things come and go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement