Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N25 - Waterford to Glenmore [design ongoing; ABP in mid 2022]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I think the N25 DC should head west, new junction on the M9 and connect to an upgraded Fiddown bypass. It would link up much of Munster and south Leinster and would help justify upgrading the N24 and proper bypasses of places like Clonmel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭NedNew2

One morning I was travelling from New Ross to Waterford on the left lane of the climbing lane stretch at Glenmore. A UK registered car coming from Waterford suddenly passed me on the wrong side of the road (head on) in the outside climbing lane - obviously totally confused by the road set-up and lining. There was no other traffic in either direction. I consider myself lucky to this day to be able to tell the story.

Advertisement