21-03-2010, 17:55   #1
naughto

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

seeing that the last thread got closed ill start a new this time with tv shows

watched the pacific yesterday
plan on watching the second ep to night.

also watched sherlock homes the last night
Advertisement
21-03-2010, 17:58   #2

There's already a TV show thread, also I don't think IO would like you making a thread to replace one he closed >.>
Thanks from:
21-03-2010, 18:00   #3
Insect Overlord

Keep this thread clean or it will meet the same fate as the previous one.

That includes:

No advice on where to acquire copyrighted material via alternative means.
No flaming other posters.
No continuing with off-topic arguments after warnings have been given.
21-03-2010, 18:01   #4
naughto

it was closed because people where on about where to get torrents and illegal downloading if people just say what they watched and if it was any good
22-03-2010, 01:46   #5
ironictoaster

Watched the pacific myself all in 720p epicness. Should be seeing next ep tomorrow.

Still enjoying the office and also started watching extras.
Advertisement
22-03-2010, 10:24   #6
Insect Overlord

Watched "Bowling For Columbine" again last night. Think I've seen it three times now. Still an extraordinary piece of documentary.
22-03-2010, 10:42   #7

Watched loads of Skins on Channel 4od the past while. Funnnn. <3 the first generation!
Also loving Glee muchly.
(2) thanks from:
22-03-2010, 10:46   #8
Pigwidgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostnever View Post
Watched loads of Skins on Channel 4od the past while. Funnnn. <3 the first generation!
+1, hadn't watched any of the third or fourth series, but over the last week have watched all the episodes, only have the last one to watch left.

Don't know how I hadn't discovered 4od until recently, so handy.
Thanks from:
22-03-2010, 11:11   #9
the_syco
IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!

Saw Boondock Saints 1 & 2 over the weekend. Epic films. Was lolz at seeing Billy Connelly in them, was doing a serious enough character which is unlike him. Both films were epic. Also, epic lolz @ what the 3rd musketeer gets in the 'RA gun place in the 2nd film
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
22-03-2010, 13:59   #10
Cows Go

I really want to rewatch the old X-Men cartoon. For now, I'm eagerly awaiting the next How I Met Your Mother episode, I'm way to obsessed with that show. I'm also going through all the old Disney movies. So far I have watched Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. Bambi is up next!
23-03-2010, 04:39   #11

Harry Brown.
Pretty damn good, seems a bit slow at first but then it gets excellent.
Thanks from:
23-03-2010, 04:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insect Overlord View Post
Watched "Bowling For Columbine" again last night. Think I've seen it three times now. Still an extraordinary piece of documentary.
Leftist propaganda! In fairness whatever completely legitimate beef people might have with him he does make excellent films.

I just finished watching series three of Mad Men, it's brilliant, can't wait for the next one! I really like series with slow, sustained narrative arcs, where when you look back you can see how it must all have been worked out beforehand, but when you're watching them they're not predictable. It's good just to watch as a piece of social history as well, apparently it's very accurate. It will make you want to drink and smoke though
23-03-2010, 05:17   #13

im after watching house season 1 to 6 over and over again the last few weeks. Electrician put a downstairs shower in me home and presumed my cable wire was not working so he cut it out of the way. Anyways. House is class.
(3) thanks from:
23-03-2010, 05:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insect Overlord View Post
he good at taking sides alright. Cant stand that michael moore, think thats his name anyways. I agree with him but he only gives one side of the story.
23-03-2010, 05:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanybiker View Post
he good at taking sides alright. Cant stand that michael moore, think thats his name anyways. I agree with him but he only gives one side of the story.
I see it the same way I see "Penn and Teller: Bull****" (Which I'm watching at the moment), it's funny and/or entertaining if you agree with it, it's insulting if you don't.

Thankfully there's a lot of stuff I agree with in both (and P&T at least openly admit they're not trying to be unbiased or perfectly accurate).

That said, haven't seen any Michael Moore in a good while, might watch it at some point and see if it's as good as I recall.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion