Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

Basq wrote: »
    From looking at the website, I don't think they'll put up the tent for you.. it's basically a place for you to buy a tent (or tent package) on site, and then bring it home.

They do rent chairs and ponchos but that looks to be about it.

Yes, I think ill go for the chair rental. Have the tent and other bits, just trying to minimise the stuff I have to carry because I am getting the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Is it time to study the long forecast weather reports?

I lugged wellies up at the weekend so am hoping that's my penance for nice weather.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭RINO87

I'm pretty sure you could buy/rent chairs in the campsite last year.... Few stalls to the left, as you were leaving campsite for main stage.

RINO87 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you could buy/rent chairs in the campsite last year.... Few stalls to the left, as you were leaving campsite for main stage.

I thought as much but sure look I have the other ones ordered now. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭eplady2017

Pl1234 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, for anyone that has been to ATN before was there a place to buy camping chairs as there is usually at festivals? Have enough to be carrying out bringing those aswell. Thanks!

I had to buy a bed last year as mine sprung a leak on the Friday night so there was defo a place to get one.. Not sure what else they had but I imagine they had chairs.. They were in the main camp site..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Clearly I live in ignorance :D Apologies to the person who asked the question originally for accidentally leading you down the garden path

If it helps, I also had a bust mattress and ended up sleeping on it completely deflated for the weekend because I did not know there was a shop to get one there

Clearly I live in ignorance :D Apologies to the person who asked the question originally for accidentally leading you down the garden path

If it helps, I also had a bust mattress and ended up sleeping on it completely deflated for the weekend because I did not know there was a shop to get one there

No way.. Christ that's rough!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

The mattress we rented from Tangerine Fields deflated each night on us too. Probably could have changed it, but was far too 'under the weather' in the mornings to do anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Le Bruise wrote: »
    The mattress we rented from Tangerine Fields deflated each night on us too. Probably could have changed it, but was far too 'under the weather' in the mornings to do anything about it.
    They ran out of airbeds in Tangerine Fields this year after we booked the scout tent..

.. so got this for about £15 in an Amazon Warehouse Deal: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000HBIL9O/

Looks to be the job - plus larger and cheaper than the rental option!

Basq wrote: »
    They ran out of airbeds in Tangerine Fields this year after we booked the scout tent..

.. so got this for about £15 in an Amazon Warehouse Deal: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000HBIL9O/

Looks to be the job - plus larger and cheaper than the rental option!

I can't tell you how many funny looks I got pumping it up though .. :P
    Have a USB rechargeable pump for this year.. set it up, crack a can and sit back

• Advertisement

I can't tell you how many funny looks I got pumping it up though .. :P
    Have a USB rechargeable pump for this year.. set it up, crack a can and sit back

Where did you purchase such a luxury item??? :p

Not a prob at all. Sure I have them sorted now and saves me using more cash up there as they are paid for and all. Will just send my boyfriend to collect them :D Buzzing now.

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Where did you purchase such a luxury item??? :p

It came with the new mattress we got, but there's plenty on amazon.
    i.e. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deeplee-Quick-Fill-Rechargeable-Inflating-Deflating/dp/B07H2SJCFW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=rechargeable+pump&qid=1563793470&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Now I'm thinking maybe I should bring more than 1 powerbank? :p

It came with the new mattress we got, but there's plenty on amazon.
    i.e. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deeplee-Quick-Fill-Rechargeable-Inflating-Deflating/dp/B07H2SJCFW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=rechargeable+pump&qid=1563793470&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Now I'm thinking maybe I should bring more than 1 powerbank? :p

Those inflating yokes are the cats pyjamas! Had one with a big old mattress at home and it filled it in seconds, leaving plenty of time for more relaxed, tinnie based endeavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 anon19008

Got my chair for 7.50 in Halfords, pretty much on the way to Portlaw from the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

This guy is a real talent
    https://youtu.be/yEd_F4v36Aw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

My brain said "I'll bet its Loyle Carner"

... click!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

This may be a stupid question so apologies if it is. Last year we didn't head down until the Sat morning . General camping and carpark was full so we were sent to the overflow which is not too far from posh camping. This year however, myself and a mate decided to splash out on a yurt while all the others are in general camping. I know we will have no issues going back and forward between the two during the weekend however on the Monday I have to get a lift back off the sis in general and I know to get there from boutique is via the arena . Would I have an issue on Monday morn getting through their do you think?? Would they close it after night before??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Looking forward to him. I’m hoping for early on Sunday for some smooth, chilled out vibes just before I get the energy for the final push of the weekend :cool:

gaffolino wrote: »
    This may be a stupid question so apologies if it is. Last year we didn't head down until the Sat morning . General camping and carpark was full so we were sent to the overflow which is not too far from posh camping. This year however, myself and a mate decided to splash out on a yurt while all the others are in general camping. I know we will have no issues going back and forward between the two during the weekend however on the Monday I have to get a lift back off the sis in general and I know to get there from boutique is via the arena . Would I have an issue on Monday morn getting through their do you think?? Would they close it after night before??

Can't see there being a problem here. ATN are actively encouraging people to car pool, so this will surely lead to a lot of crossover in terms of parking and camping locations on the Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Aldi doing a nice little retro cooler box this week. 17 litre job, so not a monster but decent size. 24.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Has anyone had problems with the ticketmaster instalment plan? After thinking I had two all together now tickets secured and making numerous payments to Ticketmaster under their payment plan I have just found out they have cancelled my tickets and are refusing to refund me. They allege there was a problem with my payments but made no attempt to contact me and tell me this.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭briandebum

awhir wrote: »
    Has anyone had problems with the ticketmaster instalment plan? After thinking I had two all together now tickets secured and making numerous payments to Ticketmaster under their payment plan I have just found out they have cancelled my tickets and are refusing to refund me. They allege there was a problem with my payments but made no attempt to contact me and tell me this.

I fell behind on my payments. A girl from Ticketmaster rang me and told me how much I owed. I gave her alternate card details over the phone and that was it settled.

Have since got my ticket, hope you can work things out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

There were loads of problems with my payments, and they never contacted me, I had to keep contacting them. They told me I owed xxx amount, I paid it over the phone each time, and all was sorted.
    But you could issue a chargeback or something, I don't think that they can refuse to refund you.

I want to cut my name and address off my tickets, that shouldn't be an issue, should it?
    I don't expect it to be, but thought I had better check here first just in case. I am pretty sure I've done it before for EP, but that was before whatever restrictions with names on tickets etc. were brought in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hibsman

Good article and excellent artist, must give her new album a listen when it comes out next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Stillill42

How many Aussi girls are making great music at the moment? Courtney barnett, Stella Donnelly, Julia Jacklin, Angie McMahon....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Aldi doing a nice little retro cooler box this week. 17 litre job, so not a monster but decent size. 24.99.

*googles how many cans** would a 17 litre cooler hold

**standard unit of cooler bag capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Stillill42 wrote:
    How many Aussi girls are making great music at the moment? Courtney barnett, Stella Donnelly, Julia Jacklin, Angie McMahon....

And the Beth's and Aldous Harding from New Zealand released mighty fine albums recently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

*googles how many cans** would a 17 litre cooler hold

**standard unit of cooler bag capacity

How many are you guestimating?

Advertisement